Dim Card Set v3 Espimon & Ryudamon Evolution Charts- Legend Arms, BlackTailmon Uver, & More!

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Epsimon's evo line finally showed up! But I didn't expect it only show the Adult form instead. Damn what's up with that? First they didn't reveal the full evo lines on Ghost Game partners then now this only Adult? Just what's going on? The pattern became unpredictable...

Oh? I see Ryudamon got anime art. It's really sweet to see DORUmon and Ryudamon finally got their anime artworks! But... Why Zubamon babies?! If Ryudamon is there on the cover, then at least put his babies in it! But how odd, Espimon and Ryudamon are like it's treated as the secondary character to put it while Legend-Arms are there...

Hmm? I see new monsters? Blue monster with demonic horns... Look like the bottom body is spider wait wait wait what?
Don't tell me if that is really the reason Minotaurmon got demoted to Adult level so he can get a new form?! Damn I don't know what to react to that. But curiously, will it belong to Minotaurmon species or Dokugumon species? Very very curious.... And his Type? Youkai? Or Chimera? Indeed so curious.... Or new jogress?

Mmm a new samurai digimon? If Zanbamon is there, it means it's clearly Musyamon's new form, Perfect level? A new samurai with wooden plate hat with the bottom body whose is... Ghost? Huh that's pretty cool

C'mon please, the future. Please give new forms to Snimon, would ya?!

Minotarumon was "demoted" 24 years ago.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, Gyukimon reminds me of that episode of Adv 02 when Yamato and Ken were at Mexico encountering Minotaurmon and Dokugumon. The new digimon looks like a jogress of the two.

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...aaand the Legend-Arms are just Zubamon and Ludomon.
But heck yeah for the better (pre)evolution of Musyamon/Zanbamon, I've always thought Vajramon is awkward and Asuramon just doesn't fit at all.
And the long awaited Minotaurmon evolution?!

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone else really excited about the new evos? Im glad they going with the Yokai route
Gyukimon should be Espimon's perfect!!!

Now the Mega

Espi prob get another dim card when its ultimate comes lol

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have absolutely zero regrets in preordering these blindly. These two rosters are mind blowing! Rareraremom, Manticoremon (will it show up in GG!?), Deathmon, Devitamamon, Musayamon line (Zanbamon!!!), and new villains! I’m hyped. I hope more future Dim are like this. I didn’t expect that it would be a Legend arms dim in disguise too!

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if Gyukimon and Oboromon will appear in GG as antagonists and I hope Zubamon & Ludomon appear too.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering that Ajartamon has appeared in the series and given the looks of Oboromon and Gyukimon, they are likely to be future antagonists of Ghost Games.

Can't wait to get the official arts of these new Digimons.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I could see them as minions of Shroudmon or whoever the big bad is in GG. If they remade Digimon World 4 I could see Ryudamon holding Zubamon sword form.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe even Devitamamon will appear in Ghost Game. They could revive Digitamamon as him to revenge Angoramon.

Maybe Deathmon (Black) too. Maybe he's the boss of all black digimon that have appeared so far.

Tito

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are very cool sets. I was starting to wonder if they were going to continue with new Dims, given that they've slowed down so much and the possible cancelation of two of them. New Digimon are always the highlight and these new dudes look cool. The Ryudamon lines look more cohesive than the Espimon lines, which are sort of meandering.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
using the shield Legend Arms babies for the gelatin blob in armor and the sword Legend Arms babies for the dragons who are associated with spears and swords was really clever, honestly

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohh suddenly your post makes it sense.. So does that mean Espimon is... Not animal creature in the spacesuit but alien slime blob with animal-like ears? Hmm slime blobs with shields then teddy bear in armor. And this... Alien slime blob with the jetback comes with the spacesuit then alien in the hovering disc so will we have that next form riding the alien vehicle? I hope!

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So does that mean Espimon is... Not animal creature in the spacesuit but alien slime blob with animal-like ears?
I don't know for sure until its profile comes out but it's definitely what I think it is. Its organic parts remind me of the soft bodied baby digimon

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gyukimon_%28full_Size%29.png
716px-Oboromon_%28Full_Size%29.png

Enlarged images of the two new Perfects, we see the demonic aspect of Gyukimon with a Mephismon-like head, we also see purifying talismans on his body (plus one on the lower head), Oboromon seems to be an Armor mounted on a skull spirit, his body is covered with arrows, a good pre-evo for Zanbamon in my opinion.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those new ultimates feel like they were conceptualized as jogress. I can see the Ushi Oni one being based on fusing Dokugumon & Musyamon. The lower one also gives me Rebellimon vibes and well Rebellimon is kinda Ogremon + Machmon, so it could be Musyamon with Vilemon or Bakemon.

Odd, how Espimon's line just sorta finishes at Champion though.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those new ultimates feel like they were conceptualized as jogress. I can see the Ushi Oni one being based on fusing Dokugumon & Musyamon.
Considering the arm cannon, it’s more likely Dokugumon+Minotaurmon.

Lalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Enlarged images of the two new Perfects, we see the demonic aspect of Gyukimon with a Mephismon-like head, we also see purifying talismans on his body (plus one on the lower head), Oboromon seems to be an Armor mounted on a skull spirit, his body is covered with arrows, a good pre-evo for Zanbamon in my opinion.
Oboromon also seems to be on top a wheel, although it's a bit difficult to make sure, which would make sense, since the Oboroguruma yokai is a haunted oxcart. Howecer, the oboro part of the name means "hazy", so it might just be a samurai upper body on top of a cloudy ghost spirit.

Peppermon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish the new Musyamon Evo would be more samurai themed than this, but it works. Finally, the samurai apprentice>general line is complete.

Kotemon > Musyamon > Oboromon > Tactimon.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those new ultimates feel like they were conceptualized as jogress. I can see the Ushi Oni one being based on fusing Dokugumon & Musyamon.

True. I can see that. I was a bit iffy on Minotarumon at first, because it's kind of a puppet Digimon + I wasn't so sure if he is more popularly accepted as champion or as ultimate of the top of my head. I guess, champion it is.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

True. I can see that. I was a bit iffy on Minotarumon at first, because it's kind of a puppet Digimon + I wasn't so sure if he is more popularly accepted as champion or as ultimate of the top of my head. I guess, champion it is.

He was a champion in 1998 in ver.s and one trading card then was retconned next time he showed up. He hasn't been ultimate in 24 years