Dim Card Holster Vol.2 & Primeval Warriors Dim Card, Pre-Order Details & Full Lineup

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well there goes any chance for a possible Morphomon Dim.
Not necessarily, we still have plenty of butterfly themed Digimon, the various Morphomon stages could be a line, Lilithmon X-Antibody coudl be one of the other Ultimates, and there's no reason they can't use Hudiemon and Shadramon again, and even invent a less mechanical looking butterfly Perfect and Ultimate Digimon to complete a third line. They could even throw in Fairymon
Would Mothmon work as a Adult or Perfect?
Hard to tell with Armors. If they made it a Perfect that would give us an almost complete lineup.

It could be something like

Baby I:
Pupumon

Baby II:
Puroromon

Child:
Morphomon
Adult:

Eosmon (Adult)
Hudiemon
Fairymon
Shadramon

Perfect:
Eosmon (Perfect)
new Morphomon Perfect
Lilamon
Lilymon
Mothmon
???

Ultimate:
Eosmon (Ultimate)
new Morphomon Ultimate
Lillithmon (X-Antibody)
???
Very creative line ups but what about Butterflamon.
Oh yeah I forgot Butterflamon existed. I was literally just rattling off butterfly themed and fairy Digimon that I thought would fit as they came to mind.
That can go right in the "???" Perfect slot.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I could see a Morphomon dim working with a new Perfect and Ultimate but we waited 12 years for Wormmon to get a non-Jogress Ultimate and 24 years for Ogremon to get a Perfect. I’m not holding my breath.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor Qoatlmon, he got the spotlight in Digital Card Arena as one of Wormon's well known armor but doesn't get the chance to reappear here.

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very expected lineup for a Wormmon Dim.

Zephyrfeline

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so excited for this! I really like the lineup and just love Wormmon in general! :)

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I could see a Morphomon dim working with a new Perfect and Ultimate but we waited 12 years for Wormmon to get a non-Jogress Ultimate and 24 years for Ogremon to get a Perfect. I’m not holding my breath.

Jewelbeemon has been confirmed to be the non jogress ultimate form of Ken's wormmon since 2000.

As per Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Jewelbeemon has been confirmed to be the non jogress ultimate form of Ken's wormmon since 2000.

Japanese Ultimate, dub Mega. They mean BanchoStingmon.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Japanese Ultimate, dub Mega. They mean BanchoStingmon.

Ah, yes that makes sense. That always confuses me lol

Hydranoid413

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I assume you mean Dinobeemon, because Jewelbeemon didn’t exist yet in 2000 and Ken’s Wormmon has never evolved into one

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Jewelbeemon wasn't even created until 2002, two years after tag Tamers.
Not to mention, the Ryo games seem to have been retconned out of the main Adventure continuity and moved to an alternate/parallel version like Adventure: and the PsP game, given that Tri changed some Ultimates.
At this point, anything that happens outside of the anime itself can pretty much be seen as happening in one of the infinite parallel universes.

Last edited:

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I assume you mean Dinobeemon, because Jewelbeemon didn’t exist yet in 2000 and Ken’s Wormmon has never evolved into one

Not to mention, the Ryo games seem to have been retconned out of the main Adventure continuity and moved to an alternate/parallel version like Adventure: and the PsP game, given that Tri changed some Ultimates.
At this point, anything that happens outside of the anime itself can pretty much be seen as happening in one of the infinite parallel universes.

Fair enough - I must have been misinformed.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Fair enough - I must have been misinformed.
It happens, especially in a series with branching evolutions, multiple parallel universes, and a fandom that loves to theorize.
Personally, I don't believe that half the 02 cast even has non-jogress lines, as they have no individual power source to allow for higher evolution. Obviously this excludes Ken, Hikari, and Takeru, as they have Crest power. The others could evolve without Jogress if they borrowed power from one of the Holy Beasts, but as it stands, it's all V-mon, Hawkmon, and Armadimon have. But even then, we have no idea whether or not the lines would be any different.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the color. It's not so bad of a chart but still, Wormmon! Yay.