Dim Card Holster Vol.2 & Primeval Warriors Dim Card, Pre-Order Details & Full Lineup

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

dimholster2primevalwarriors01_november14_2021.jpg
dimholster2primevalwarriors03_november14_2021.jpg

A new Dim Card and accessory announced at the same time!

Dim Card Holster Volume 2 contains a green/gold Dim Card Holster and a new Wormmon themed Dim Card called Primeval Warriors.

dimholster2primevalwarriors07_november14_2021.jpg
dimholster2primevalwarriors09_november14_2021.jpg
dimholster2primevalwarriors10_november14_2021.jpg
dimholster2primevalwarriors04_november14_2021.jpg

The Dim Card Holster is a pocketable case that holds 5 Dim Cards, along with their card frames, holding the Dims on one side, with the frames on the other.

This looks to be identical to the original Dim Card Holster, but comes in a gold/green colorscheme.

dimholster2primevalwarriors08_november14_2021.jpg
dimholster2primevalwarriors06_november14_2021.jpg

It also includes a new Dim Card, Primeval Warriors. It features Digimon associated with Wormmon.

Very nice wide variety of Digimon here, all connected to Wormmon, with choices from all over Digimon media.

Digimon marked with a star are ones that have appeared in prior Dim Cards.

dimholster2primevalwarriors02_november14_2021.jpg

Pre-oreders for the Dim Card Holster volume 2 with Primeval Warriors Dim open in about 2.5 hours at Premium Bandai for 1,980 yen. Pre-orders close December 20th and it ships in March.

Unlike the original holster, it appears this one is Premium Bandai exclusive.

The coloscheme works well for the holster, but the high point is the Primeval Warriors Dim, which has a wide range of Wormmon associated Digimon.

But if you want to be sure to nab something...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 9,125

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another poorly made Dim card holster that I'm going to totally buy, because dammit, that's an amazing Dim card!

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Wormmon Dim card! dang I guessed Hudiemon to be one of its champions before but didn’t expect Roachmon, I thought they would save it for a possible Morphomon Dim.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shadramon, Hudiemon, and Bancho Stingmon!? I love this lineup! I definitely would have preferred Grandis Kuwagamon over Imperialdramon, though. Imperialdramon is a repeat digimon that honestly feels super overused by the franchise (not sorry) whereas Grandis Kuwagamon is criminally underused

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another poorly made Dim card holster that I'm going to totally buy, because dammit, that's an amazing Dim card!
Same..... Bandai spill us out money damn!!! In any case i'm happy it will be release on march Because i didn't have completed all of the Dim card.... i only finish 3 of (impulse city,ancient warrior and volcanic beat)

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Take my money! Worm mob is mvp main character of all time.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaaaaha! I was this close to buying some more holsters to fit everything, now I'll hang off.

Nice that Ancient Warriors gets a counterpart too, although could have maybe done with less repeats/recolors, but still, Paladin Mode baby!

The only question is how to get it... it might show up on P-Bandai USA, but then paired with something else, but now it's not through AmazonJP. Mrm. Maybe one of the importers will have it for a good price.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a very nice parallel with the Ancient Warriors DIM; even the name Primeval Warriors is a nice parallel. It's a shame that they used two Imperialdramons. Having an Imperialdramon representation is understandable, but a second Imperialdramon instead of GrandisKuwagamon is disappointing.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would've liked to see GrandisKuwagamon but otherwise it's a decent line up although the Bucchiemons as Ultimates feel odd, I guess they work for Hudiemon but it would've been a good excuse to make some new Hudiemon forms.

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love Banchostingmon, my fav ultimate, and i love wormmon evolutions, but why there are the two pucchiemon as perfects and why there isnt grandiskuwagamon? i mean, it could be in the place of imperialdramon dragon or paladin... Grandiskuwaga is so underused...

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that imperialdramon paladin mode tho. gotta get this for that mode

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a very nice parallel with the Ancient Warriors DIM; even the name Primeval Warriors is a nice parallel. It's a shame that they used two Imperialdramons. Having an Imperialdramon representation is understandable, but a second Imperialdramon instead of GrandisKuwagamon is disappointing.
Or Tyrant Kabuterimon, but hopefully they're saving that for a Tentomon DiM.

I believe Tentomon and Betamon remain the only partners teased in the original trailer not to get their own cards.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa it looks so awesome. I like that green color!

Now... *Checks* What... Why two Imperialdramon modes? Not GrandisKuwagamon if previous DiM cards have X Antibodies? Why?!

Hmm nice references. Hudiemon and Pucchiemon. Cyber Sleuth and Crest of Kindness.

Gokimon?! lol I suppose it does make sense for Bug digimon if cared with terrible failures.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice. Wormmon is my fiancé's favorite 02 partner so he'll definitly want this. (mine is Patamon, so I'm eagerly awaiting news on Judgment of the Heavens) I guess if I get DotE we'll both have a case.

Last edited:

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well there goes any chance for a possible Morphomon Dim.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not necessarily, we still have plenty of butterfly themed Digimon, the various Eosmon stages could be a line, Lilithmon X-Antibody could be one of the other Ultimates, and there's no reason they can't use Hudiemon and Shadramon again, and even invent a less mechanical looking butterfly Perfect and Ultimate Digimon to complete a third line. They could even throw in Fairymon. Mothmon is also an option. Lilimon and Lilamon can also be reused to fill up some Perfect slots, since they both can evolve from Hudiemon.

Last edited:

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not necessarily, we still have plenty of butterfly themed Digimon, the various Morphomon stages could be a line, Lilithmon X-Antibody coudl be one of the other Ultimates, and there's no reason they can't use Hudiemon and Shadramon again, and even invent a less mechanical looking butterfly Perfect and Ultimate Digimon to complete a third line. They could even throw in Fairymon
Would Mothmon work as a Adult or Perfect?

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not necessarily, we still have plenty of butterfly themed Digimon, the various Morphomon stages could be a line, Lilithmon X-Antibody coudl be one of the other Ultimates, and there's no reason they can't use Hudiemon and Shadramon again, and even invent a less mechanical looking butterfly Perfect and Ultimate Digimon to complete a third line. They could even throw in Fairymon
Hard to tell with Armors. If they made it a Perfect that would give us an almost complete lineup.

It could be something like

Baby I:
Pupumon

Baby II:
Puroromon

Child:
Morphomon
Adult:

Eosmon (Adult)
Hudiemon
Fairymon
Shadramon

Perfect:
Eosmon (Perfect)
new Morphomon Perfect
Lilamon
Lilymon
Mothmon
???

Ultimate:
Eosmon (Ultimate)
new Morphomon Ultimate
Lillithmon (X-Antibody)
???

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hard to tell with Armors. If they made it a Perfect that would give us an almost complete lineup.

Baby I:
Pupumon

Baby II:
Puroromon

Child:
Morphomon
Adult:

Eosmon (Adult)
Hudiemon
Fairymon
Shadramon

Perfect:
Eosmon (Perfect)
new Morphomon Perfect
Lilamon
Lilymon
Mothmon
???

Ultimate:
Eosmon (Ultimate)
new Morphomon Ultimate
Lillithmon (X-Antibody)
???
Very creative line ups but what about Butterflamon.

Hydranoid413

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Baby I:
Pupumon

Baby II:
Puroromon

Child:
Morphomon
Adult:

Eosmon (Adult)
Hudiemon
Fairymon
Shadramon

Perfect:
Eosmon (Perfect)
new Morphomon Perfect
Lilamon
Lilymon
Mothmon
???

Ultimate:
Eosmon (Ultimate)
new Morphomon Ultimate
Lillithmon (X-Antibody)
???
Butterflymon’s also a possible Perfect

also I think it’s hilarious I made a Wormmon > Hudiemon > Shadramon recolour > BanchoStingmon line recently and it’s almost possible here, but Shadramon isn’t a Perfect :(