Dim Card Holster & Dynasty of the Evil Dim Card, Images & Pre-Order Details

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The DIMs have proven multiple times that they can design new Digimon to fill up parts of the roster that are lacking in terms of choices (ice Digimon in general, rock Babies, plant Vaccines), so they could do the same with Dynasty of the Evil. However, there is an abundance of Virus Digimon that could fit the theme, so any new Digimon would probably be Vaccine or Data, especially the former.

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my best guess is an expanded version of the Impmon DIM, but since of all the forms they used Wizarmon as the "mascot" which is notceably the less connected to Impmon of all the forms on the previous DIM, I think the Ghostmon idea is pretty plausible. Either way, here are some ideas of what I expect (and think it'd be fun) to see:

-Dynasty of Evil (Ghostmon/Wizard-themed)-

Baby I, Baby II and Child:

-Algomon (BabyI) -> -Algomon(BabyII) -> Ghostmon

Adults:
-Wizarmon
-Soulmon
-Witchmon
-FlaWizarmon

Perfects:
-
Wisemon
-Mistymon
-Mephismon
-Fantomon
-MetalFantomon
-Bastemon

Ultimates:
-AncientWisemon
-Barbamon
-DYNASmon
-Gulfmon

-Dynasty of Evil (Impmon/Expansion)-

Baby I, Baby II and Child:

-Kiimon -> -Yaamon ->Impmon

Adults:
-Wizarmon
-IceDevimon
-Devidramon
-Evilmon

Perfects:
-
Baalmon
-SkullSatamon
-LadyDevimon
-Pumpmon
-Fantomon
-Bastemon

Ultimates:
-Beelzemon
-Beelzemon Blast Mode
-Beelzemon (Xros Wars)
-BelleStarmon

I honestly would want both of those, maybe with Socermon for Ghostmon and no overlap on the perfects, but I liked those lineups
Those are good ideas but don't they fellow the Virus, Data, and Vaccine attributes? they might make new forms too.

And I got this idea if there doing Impmon then should do Guilmon for a Virus Busters Dim.
Guilmon is far from a Virus Buster mascot. Holy Digimon fit better.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
who else is hoping for Ghostmon as the rookie? I love that little guy!

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My guess for the line up of this dim is:
Zurumon > Pagumon > Ghostmon
Champions:
Sethmon, Wizardmon, Witchmon, Evilmon
Ultimates:
ExTyrannomon, Sephirothmon, Chimeramon, MetalFantomon, Mistymon, Wisemon
Megas:
[New Digimon], Deathmon, Devitamamon, AncientWisemon

This is based on previous patterns & trends with the dim card rosters, the name of the dim card & the design on it and the additional info about featuring demonic Digimon as well as presuming Bandai's aim is to tie things into other products whenever they can, nearly all the dim cards have somewhere between at least 4 to 8 Digimon from pen z within them, with every dim from Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust to Jungle Hermit & Nu Metal Empire having between 6 to 8.

Also presuming they may want to tie things in with some anime episodes too while they're at it. Recent dim cards have also featured ancient Digimon such as AncientVolcamon, Daipenmon, AncientMegatheriumon and AncientSphinxmon. Armour Digimon like Digmon and Moosemon have also featured before in otherwise standard line ups too it's also possible this one gets an Armour Digimon. Generally the dims are fairly balanced with regards to attributes having a roughly even mix but leaning to one attribute more than others.

It's possible Mephismon and Gulfmon appear instead, however too, due to Gulfmon being a Vital Bracelet raid boss and Mephismon being in ReArise. I do not think this is a surefire guess however unless a Digilab episode comes featuring Gulfmon.

This isn't like a wish list or anything of mine, I'm just guessing what Bandai will most likely do.

TheOwl724

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My guess for the line up of this dim is:
Zurumon > Pagumon > Ghostmon
Champions:
Sethmon, Wizardmon, Witchmon, Evilmon
Ultimates:
ExTyrannomon, Sephirothmon, Chimeramon, MetalFantomon, Mistymon, Wisemon
Megas:
[New Digimon], Deathmon, Devitamamon, AncientWisemon

This is based on previous patterns & trends with the dim card rosters, the name of the dim card & the design on it and the additional info about featuring demonic Digimon as well as presuming Bandai's aim is to tie things into other products whenever they can, nearly all the dim cards have somewhere between at least 4 to 8 Digimon from pen z within them, with every dim from Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust to Jungle Hermit & Nu Metal Empire having between 6 to 8.

Also presuming they may want to tie things in with some anime episodes too while they're at it. Recent dim cards have also featured ancient Digimon such as AncientVolcamon, Daipenmon, AncientMegatheriumon and AncientSphinxmon. Armour Digimon like Digmon and Moosemon have also featured before in otherwise standard line ups too it's also possible this one gets an Armour Digimon. Generally the dims are fairly balanced with regards to attributes having a roughly even mix but leaning to one attribute more than others.

It's possible Mephismon and Gulfmon appear instead, however too, due to Gulfmon being a Vital Bracelet raid boss and Mephismon being in ReArise. I do not think this is a surefire guess however unless a Digilab episode comes featuring Gulfmon.

This isn't like a wish list or anything of mine, I'm just guessing what Bandai will most likely do.
I like your ideas, expecially Sethmon being in there and a more thought out balance of digimon, although I think ExTyrannomon is out of the picture because of Mad Black Roar so maybe WaruMonzaemon? Also not too certain about Sephirothmon since all of the Frontier Digimon previously had no other forms aside from their ancients, but yeah this does really tie in more to the "Demon World" thing

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another new card? This is great. Hopefully we'll get new Mons. This holder thing is still useful too.

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like your ideas, expecially Sethmon being in there and a more thought out balance of digimon, although I think ExTyrannomon is out of the picture because of Mad Black Roar so maybe WaruMonzaemon? Also not too certain about Sephirothmon since all of the Frontier Digimon previously had no other forms aside from their ancients, but yeah this does really tie in more to the "Demon World" thing

Daipenmon did feature in the same dim as AncientMegatheriumon after all so I wouldn't rule it out. ExTyrannomon is a good point however! I was not aware of Mad Black Roar's roster. My only other guesses as to what the other Vaccine Ultimate would be then, if not a new Digimon altogether, would have to be Cerberumon Werewolf, Vajramon or Yatagaramon06 who I think could probably squeeze their way into a Nightmare Soldiers related dim with some wiggle room. Vajramon is a Purple card after all in the TCG and Yatagaramon06 is a Bewitching Bird type Digimon as well.

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What mean the "demon realm"? I have read a japanese guy calling It "makai" and relating It with witchenly.. the only sure thing is that its not dark area.
I want to see new mons in It, but being realistic, the only new mons Introduced were in the main line of dim cards. Every special edition had full already known rosters, and this one looks like a special edition.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What mean the "demon realm"? I have read a japanese guy calling It "makai" and relating It with witchenly.. the only sure thing is that its not dark area.
I want to see new mons in It, but being realistic, the only new mons Introduced were in the main line of dim cards. Every special edition had full already known rosters, and this one looks like a special edition.
I think this is one if the main line DiM cards. I think it's the one based on Nightmare Soldiers.

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this is one if the main line DiM cards. I think it's the one based on Nightmare Soldiers.
Yeah, the naming convention and the Field make it sound like a main-line Dim-card the likes of vol. 1-3.