Dim Card Holster & Dynasty of the Evil Dim Card, Images & Pre-Order Details

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't quite forget so much as Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers are hard as heck to find. The options are Hanumon, Mojyamon (probably disqualified), Dobermon . . . and that's . . it, actually.

Also Digmon, Garurumon, Gururumon, Fladramon, Kabukimon, Meramon, Opossumon, Saberdramon, Tailmon, and Yukidarumon.

And of course Sorcerimon.

This all of course assumes they don't put something into Nightmare Soldiers with this, which is of course possible, but there's a lot of crossover between any of the commonly used Fields and any of the main three Attributes, no matter which pair those might be.

Meramon is data. If he was vaccine once, that's not his DRB attribute which is what matters here.

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haven’t all the armors been Free in the VB? The guide site I looked at said they were.
goldveedramon was vaccine.
also, for some reason i don't really tend to expect consistency in this regard for armours.

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DiM of the Nightmare Soldiers? It will probably be themed after evil and spooky digimon. Maybe with new digimon.

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon are generally not re-used from other volumes of Dim-cards (unless it's a 'minor' limited edition Dim-card).

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haven’t all the armors been Free in the VB? The guide site I looked at said they were.
also, for some reason i don't really tend to expect consistency in this regard for armours.
No, it's still consistent. Gold V-dramon is one of the only Armor that's not recorded as Free in the DRB.

The other Armors that are not recorded as Free are the ones that aren't specifically tied to an 02 partner (Kenkimon, FlaWizardmon, Salamandamon, Rapidmon). However, Gold V-dramon is the only one tied to an 02 partner (V-mon) that's not Free, for whatever reason (probably because it didn't debut as an Armor).

Last edited:

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, it's still consistent. Gold V-dramon is one of the only Armor that's not recorded as Free in the DRB.

The other Armors that are not recorded as Free are the ones that aren't specifically tied to an 02 partner (Kenkimon, FlaWizardmon, Salamandamon, Rapidmon). However, Gold V-dramon is the only one tied to an 02 partner (V-mon) that's not Free, for whatever reason.
He wasn't Armor in the Wonderswan games, if I'm not mistaken. Later he was assigned as V-mon's Destiny Armor.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The other Armors that are not recorded as Free are the ones that aren't specifically tied to an 02 partner (Kenkimon, FlaWizardmon, Salamandamon, Rapidmon). However, Gold V-dramon is the only one tied to an 02 partner (V-mon) that's not Free, for whatever reason.
He wasn't Armor in the Wonderswan games, if I'm not mistaken. Later he was assigned as V-mon's Destiny Armor.
Yeah, just added a reference to that just now to my post. DRB tends to prioritize precedents when it comes to attributes.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m going to guess Dynasmon will be one of the megas. It fits with the title, and he can come from wizardmom.

TheOwl724

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my best guess is an expanded version of the Impmon DIM, but since of all the forms they used Wizarmon as the "mascot" which is notceably the less connected to Impmon of all the forms on the previous DIM, I think the Ghostmon idea is pretty plausible. Either way, here are some ideas of what I expect (and think it'd be fun) to see:

-Dynasty of Evil (Ghostmon/Wizard-themed)-

Baby I, Baby II and Child:

-Algomon (BabyI) -> -Algomon(BabyII) -> Ghostmon

Adults:
-Wizarmon
-Soulmon
-Witchmon
-FlaWizarmon

Perfects:
-
Wisemon
-Mistymon
-Mephismon
-Fantomon
-MetalFantomon
-Bastemon

Ultimates:
-AncientWisemon
-Barbamon
-DYNASmon
-Gulfmon

-Dynasty of Evil (Impmon/Expansion)-

-Kiimon -> -Yaamon ->Impmon

Adults:
-Wizarmon
-IceDevimon
-Devidramon
-Evilmon

Perfects:
-
Baalmon
-SkullSatamon
-LadyDevimon
-Pumpmon
-Fantomon
-Bastemon

Ultimates:
-Beelzemon
-Beelzemon Blast Mode
-Beelzemon (Xros Wars)
-BelleStarmon

I honestly would want both of those, maybe with Socermon for Ghostmon and no overlap on the perfects, but I liked those lineups

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if this does end up being impmon, do you all think that similar might be planned for the other tamers dims?

TheOwl724

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if this does end up being impmon, do you all think that similar might be planned for the other tamers dims?
probably, just like they did to BlackAgumon and BlackGabumon, atleast that's what I hope will happen

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t think this is going to be impmon myself. If you look at the stuff like black Roar to mad black Roar, it has mostly the same name and then changes from showing the champion to showing the mega. So if this was a new version of impmon, I would expect it to me something like Evil Impmon dim and show Beelzemon on it.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adults:
-Wizarmon
-Soulmon
-Witchmon
-FlaWizarmon
They usually aren't so redundant with their forms. The Agumon and Gabumon DiMs didn't have all of the Greymon and Garurumon recolors. If Wizarmon's in this, I can't imagine more than one other Witchelney adult being in the Dim. If that.

TheOwl724

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t think this is going to be impmon myself. If you look at the stuff like black Roar to mad black Roar, it has mostly the same name and then changes from showing the champion to showing the mega. So if this was a new version of impmon, I would expect it to me something like Evil Impmon dim and show Beelzemon on it.
that is true... but I think they might change the name because it's just named after impmon instead of having a more thought out title like the others, but that's not that likely

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that is true... but I think they might change the name because it's just named after impmon instead of having a more thought out title like the others, but that's not that likely
True, but they where vary upfront about how mad black Roar and true shadow howl where updated versions of existing dims and showed there entire lines. In this case they are keeping everything a secret like they have been doing with the new dims.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The symbol for the Impmon DIM was also Impmon's face, not this demonic circle symbol (Both versions of Black Roar and Shadow Howl also had Black Agumon's and Black Gabumon's faces).

JungleTrooper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This one is comparable to Vol. 1-3 and the Mad Black Roar and its counterparts: full lines with more adult, perfect and ultimate options. So, it could re-use Impmon, but I think Ghostmon makes the most sense.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my best guess is an expanded version of the Impmon DIM, but since of all the forms they used Wizarmon as the "mascot" which is notceably the less connected to Impmon of all the forms on the previous DIM, I think the Ghostmon idea is pretty plausible. Either way, here are some ideas of what I expect (and think it'd be fun) to see:

-Dynasty of Evil (Ghostmon/Wizard-themed)-

-Algomon (BabyI) -> -Algomon(BabyII) -> Ghostmon

Adults:
-Wizarmon
-Soulmon
-Witchmon
-FlaWizarmon

Perfects:
-
Wisemon
-Mistymon
-Mephismon
-Fantomon
-MetalFantomon
-Bastemon

Ultimates:
-AncientWisemon
-Barbamon
-DYNASmon
-Gulfmon

-Dynasty of Evil (Impmon/Expansion)-

-Kiimon -> -Yaamon ->Impmon

Adults:
-Wizarmon
-IceDevimon
-Devidramon
-Evilmon

Perfects:
-
Baalmon
-SkullSatamon
-LadyDevimon
-Pumpmon
-Fantomon
-Bastemon

Ultimates:
-Beelzemon
-Beelzemon Blast Mode
-Beelzemon (Xros Wars)
-BelleStarmon

I honestly would want both of those, maybe with Socermon for Ghostmon and no overlap on the perfects, but I liked those lineups
Those are good ideas but don't they fellow the Virus, Data, and Vaccine attributes? they might make new forms too.

And I got this idea if there doing Impmon then should do Guilmon for a Virus Busters Dim.