Dim Card Holster & Dynasty of the Evil Dim Card, Images & Pre-Order Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dimholster01_july20_2021.jpg

After being teased for awhile we finally have info on the Dim Card Holster (we previously saw an early prototype), plus the Dim Card it comes with!

dimholster03_july20_2021.jpg
dimholster04_july20_2021.jpg
dimholster06_july20_2021.jpg
dimholster07_july20_2021.jpg

The Dim Card Holster is a pocketable case that holds 5 Dim Cards, along with their card frames, holding the Dims on one side, with the frames on the other.

dimholster05_july20_2021.jpg

It also includes a new Dim Card, Dynasty of the Evil. It features Digimon from the 'Demon Realm', and shows Wizarmon on the frame.

dimholster02_july20_2021.jpg

Pre-oreders for the Dim Card Holster open in about 2 hours at Premium Bandai for 1,760 yen. Notably, the information on the page suggests this will not be an exclusive, so waiting might be a good idea to see where else it pops up.

Update- And it not only isn't an exclusive, Amazon Japan already has pre-orders open.

The holster itself looks decent, but the high point here is the new Dim Card

But if you can't wait...

If you want to import it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 10,370
Last edited:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t even have that many DiM cards, but I still want it! Hopefully it shows up on P-Bandai USA or somewhere else easy to shop with.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Wizarmon DiM, nice. Now a holy themed one, Bandai, pleeeease. It's probably our best shot at a new Perfect-level angel.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the sorcery-aesthetic of the symbol of Dynasty of the Evil. More interesting than the demon skull that represented Nightmare Soldiers.

Also nice to see Wizardmon outside of that Tamers Impmon DIM.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wizardmon isn't evil tho lol!

prob an expansion of that previous Impmon DIM? although if this is instead a nightmare soldiers DIM the rookie will probably be Ghostmon. Hopefully we get a few new Digimon in this DIM too

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dynasty of the Evil?! So the new digimon ones with chinese warrior designs incoming? Nah just kidding.

Odd. Didn't Impmon Dim Card had that Wizarmon... So why put Wizarmon on the cover of that new title? C'mon put a new digimon should be epic this way!

kohiku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crossing fingers there's a Diaboromon in it

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crossing fingers there's a Diaboromon in it
eh, i'd wager a guess that diablomon would be reserved either for its own thing or for something themed around it and the other glitch/eldritch lines.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even though there are plenty of sorcerous, ghostly and demonic Digimon, I do wonder if there will be one or two new species included in this Dim-card.

What's the likeliest Child-stage? Ghostmon? Or Impmon? Maybe using Keemon and Yarmon as Baby I and Baby II stages, respectively.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like this is just an expansion of the Impmon dim. Though I guess they could also use Ghosmon as the Child.

I’m shocked this wasn’t a Virus Busters/Nightmare Soldiers combo set.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the Child of the Dim will be Ghostmon or Candmon. Impmon already has its own Dim.

Nice to see they use Wizarmon as the cover mon of the Dim. He is truly a good icon of Witchelny. And the most popular among all of them.

Yes. I think it's the Witchelny themed Dim.

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my hopeful guess is ghosmon(or candmon).
any guess for adults(besides wizardmon)? i got fingers crossed on them using soulmon instead of bakemon(and further crossed on making mephismon a perfect that can come from it.)

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my hopeful guess is ghosmon(or candmon).
any guess for adults(besides wizardmon)? i got fingers crossed on them using soulmon instead of bakemon(and further crossed on making mephismon a perfect that can come from it.)
Depends on the Child.

The first ones that come to mind for each:

Impmon: Meramon, Boogeymon, Shadramon
Dracmon: Sangloupmon, Yashamon, Dobermon
Candmon: Meramon, Bakemon, Lynxmon
Bakumon: Baluchimon, BlackTailmon, Baromon
Ghosmon: FlareLizamon, Soulmon, IceDevimon
PicoDevimon: Devimon, BlackTailmon, Devidramon
Kodokugumon: Dokugumon, Gokimon, Youkomon

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're forgetting the attributes. Every regular DIM release (aside from V-mon's Ancient Warriors) has had a Vi-Da-Va trio (and a freebie 4th-slot) for the Adult (and Ultimate) stage. Wizardmon is already a guaranteed Data (though the fourth-slot could also be a second Data).

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're forgetting the attributes. Every regular DIM release (aside from V-mon's Ancient Warriors) has had a Vi-Da-Va trio (and a freebie 4th-slot) for the Adult (and Ultimate) stage. Wizardmon is already a guaranteed Data (though the fourth-slot could also be a second Data).
I didn't quite forget so much as Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers are hard as heck to find. The options are Hanumon, Mojyamon (probably disqualified), Dobermon . . . and that's . . it, actually.

It's one of those three or a totally new Digimon.

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the issues are the fairly small amount of relevant vaccine digimon(like, 5 i think if we stretch abit?), the possibility of a new digimon being made for the role, and that this theme is probably one of the ones that'd be most likely to break the attribute pattern.
however, i'd go ahead and guess one of cerberumons prevos as the vaccine champion.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't quite forget so much as Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers are hard as heck to find. The options are Hanumon, Mojyamon (probably disqualified), Dobermon . . . and that's . . it, actually.

Also Digmon, Garurumon, Gururumon, Fladramon, Kabukimon, Meramon, Opossumon, Saberdramon, Tailmon, and Yukidarumon.

And of course Sorcerimon.

This all of course assumes they don't put something into Nightmare Soldiers with this, which is of course possible, but there's a lot of crossover between any of the commonly used Fields and any of the main three Attributes, no matter which pair those might be.

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Also Digmon, Garurumon, Gururumon, Fladramon, Kabukimon, Meramon, Opossumon, Saberdramon, Tailmon, and Yukidarumon.

And of course Sorcerimon.

This all of course assumes they don't put something into Nightmare Soldiers with this, which is of course possible, but there's a lot of crossover between any of the commonly used Fields and any of the main three Attributes, no matter which pair those might be.
ah, yeah, guess we kinda forgot about all those, or maybe were think to stringently. (although, i'd argue vaccine meramon doesn't really count, and maybe fladramon and digmon falling into the same "probably disqualified" category as mojyamon)

ok, so yeah, tailmon probably has a pretty good chance, with opossumon, kabukimon, and yukidarumon having decent chances too.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haven’t all the armors been Free in the VB? The guide site I looked at said they were.