Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I buy them? Can someone explain that to me?

From the very first post of the thread...

If you want to import it...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes i saw that ;)
I never done anything like that before so that's why i asked... however you can preorder them at okini.land

SecantZ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ordered 4 in FROM JAPAN , ended up with 0,1,2,1, 2 monodramon with no gulimon.
But the point is that the only one I really want is gulimon. I wonder how to swap or buy gulimon's dim card? I noticed that someone mentioned how to buy a particular one but I couldn't find it.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

SecantZ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ordered 4 in FROM JAPAN , ended up with 0,1,2,1, 2 monodramon with no gulimon.
But the point is that the only one I really want is gulimon. I wonder how to swap or buy gulimon's dim card? I noticed that someone mentioned how to buy a particular one but I couldn't find it.

You can pre order it here: https://okini.land/en/24746-dim-card-gp01-01-guilmon-bandai.html
Thx! But this extra 3000 yen+ for the expense and shipping values another 4 draw in From Japan... Well now I hate this gacha pattern so much.

robiu013

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg Omg Omg finally an impmon.
Gotta love how wizardmon is considered his canon champion and Baalmon his ultimate at this point
Yeah that's my favourite impmon line. It really is the only line I accept for my boy the icedevimon one is trash. I read through the post properly and its a random get wtf. Guess I'll be waiting for a proper impmon DIM I'm not gonna risk it this way not a chance. This whole random thing is stupid as fuck.

Dunno, I almost prefered [Impmon -> Devimon -> NeoDevimon -> Beelzemon]. It's kinda the original idea behind Impmon's line. Pendulum Progress 2.0 Armageddon Army heavily implied that NeoDevimon was the missing link in Beelzemon's evolution and design-wise it makes perfect sense.

I love Wizardmon, it's one of my favourite champions and am glad it kinda became Impmon's canonic Champion, but Baalmon always struck me as an afterthought and never really grew on me. But fair enough.

RuboZero

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rolled the dice (ordered from FromJapan) with 4 DimCards and got:
Guilmon x1
Renamon x3

Guilmon dimCard is the one I was interested the most and Renamon the least, so ... at least I got Guilmon n_n'

kimm134saya

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, I was hoping I could still purchase some cards since it said in the original post that the deadline is on May 27th, but the site says pre-orders closed on April 12th.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, I was hoping I could still purchase some cards since it said in the original post that the deadline is on May 27th, but the site says pre-orders closed on April 12th.
That’s cus they ran out of stock. They where taking preorders till May 27 or till they run out of stock. And they ran out lol…

Last edited:

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any body knows what full lines Guilmon and others would have if they release a full like Black Roar and Shadow Howl.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any body knows what full lines Guilmon and others would have if they release a full like Black Roar and Shadow Howl.
As far as we know no, as they are not trial dims. Also do to legal issues they will never be rereleasing the original tamers dims.

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

When it comes to these things, its best to preorder asap instead of waiting ( especially if you intended to preorder to begin with).

You'll be able to buy them off JapanYouWant when the stocks come in.. im sure they preordered a load more but arent putting it up for sale.

BKLYNLink

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone order these from Rider Proxy? I've been trying to get in contact with them about my order but I've not been able to. I've tried e-mailing, tweeting, Instagram, Facebook, and their website but still haven received a reply. I'm afraid they ran off with my payment or order. Just want to see if anyone else who ordered with them, received their order yet.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone order these from Rider Proxy? I've been trying to get in contact with them about my order but I've not been able to. I've tried e-mailing, tweeting, Instagram, Facebook, and their website but still haven received a reply. I'm afraid they ran off with my payment or order. Just want to see if anyone else who ordered with them, received their order yet.
she might be busy...very busy. give it some more time

BKLYNLink

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
she might be busy...very busy. give it some more time
I definitely will. Have no issue with waiting, just would like some sort of reply. Anything would be very reassuring. The silence just makes me nervous. I've got quite a bit invested with them across multiple products and if the first of those haven't been received, it doesn't bode well for the rest. I'll try again in a few days, and hope they'll get back to me in the meantime.

BKLYNLink

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good news, the DIMs have arrived and are in perfect condition. The sender did get in contact a few days ago, and apologized for the delay in replying. I expressed my concerns and they helped rectify the whole situation. My main concern was receiving the DIMs in time for my significant other's birthday, as they are a gift for her. The sender completely understood and send the package as soon as possible.

So I can definitely say that their services are legit, but do allow some time for responses and for the items to ship. Otherwise they were a great service. I look forward to the other items I have on order with them.