Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I buy them? Can someone explain that to me?
From the very first post of the thread...

If you want to import it...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes i saw that ;)
I never done anything like that before so that's why i asked... however you can preorder them at okini.land

SecantZ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ordered 4 in FROM JAPAN , ended up with 0,1,2,1, 2 monodramon with no gulimon.
But the point is that the only one I really want is gulimon. I wonder how to swap or buy gulimon's dim card? I noticed that someone mentioned how to buy a particular one but I couldn't find it.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

SecantZ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ordered 4 in FROM JAPAN , ended up with 0,1,2,1, 2 monodramon with no gulimon.
But the point is that the only one I really want is gulimon. I wonder how to swap or buy gulimon's dim card? I noticed that someone mentioned how to buy a particular one but I couldn't find it.
You can pre order it here: https://okini.land/en/24746-dim-card-gp01-01-guilmon-bandai.html
Thx! But this extra 3000 yen+ for the expense and shipping values another 4 draw in From Japan... Well now I hate this gacha pattern so much.

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg Omg Omg finally an impmon.
Gotta love how wizardmon is considered his canon champion and Baalmon his ultimate at this point
Yeah that's my favourite impmon line. It really is the only line I accept for my boy the icedevimon one is trash. I read through the post properly and its a random get wtf. Guess I'll be waiting for a proper impmon DIM I'm not gonna risk it this way not a chance. This whole random thing is stupid as fuck.
Dunno, I almost prefered [Impmon -> Devimon -> NeoDevimon -> Beelzemon]. It's kinda the original idea behind Impmon's line. Pendulum Progress 2.0 Armageddon Army heavily implied that NeoDevimon was the missing link in Beelzemon's evolution and design-wise it makes perfect sense.

I love Wizardmon, it's one of my favourite champions and am glad it kinda became Impmon's canonic Champion, but Baalmon always struck me as an afterthought and never really grew on me. But fair enough.

RuboZero

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rolled the dice (ordered from FromJapan) with 4 DimCards and got:
Guilmon x1
Renamon x3

Guilmon dimCard is the one I was interested the most and Renamon the least, so ... at least I got Guilmon n_n'