Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's the price at Nin-Nin? I'd expect Japan You Want to be selling them without the mystery as well and their prices are typically fair.

From Japan ended up telling me which dims I got after I sent them an email.
Lol my email just had the description of what I sent them. Ordered 8 in the end! Thanks for the help!

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's the price at Nin-Nin? I'd expect Japan You Want to be selling them without the mystery as well and their prices are typically fair.

Nin-Nin was a little over 12 a piece which seems to be a really great price. Shipping not included but if you get all 4 the 20 bucks shipping is negligible, you can also grab the Medarotch from them if you wish!

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Nin-Nin was a little over 12 a piece which seems to be a really great price. Shipping not included but if you get all 4 the 20 bucks shipping is negligible, you can also grab the Medarotch from them if you wish!
Well there you go! Nin Nin is typically has the lowest prices so I'd expect JYW will have their's up for 15 a dim or maybe the set for 30.

Lol my email just had the description of what I sent them. Ordered 8 in the end! Thanks for the help!
Yeah send them a follow up, explaining that they are randomly selected and that you're trying to collect them all.

I ordered 12 over a few orders and each time they broke down which cards I bought after my follow up email.

Glad it worked out! Now that you know how to use a proxy your fate is no longer in the hands of resellers!

Last edited:

Dusky1607

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah because of this i learned myself how to use a proxy finally and im saving so much money. Feels great to be on the other side!

Last edited:

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing as this set is called "Volume 1: Digimon Tamers" I feel like people shouldn't be getting their hopes up for volume 2 to also be Tamers-themed.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing as this set is called "Volume 1: Digimon Tamers" I feel like people shouldn't be getting their hopes up for volume 2 to also be Tamers-themed.
You can also shove Lopmon into Frontier or even Digimon Adventure: Digivice (I wish more people would call it this given it's the correct name) given that they have roles in that. And Terriermon could be placed in a 02 GP given V-mon is already taken care of.

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
did purchase the lot of 10 with the proxy ''from japan''.
Got the confirmation of the one i got.
2x guilmon
2x impmon
2x monodramon
4x renamon
So i got a full set for me, a full set for my gf and i will have an additional 2 renamon to sell.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
did purchase the lot of 10 with the proxy ''from japan''.
Got the confirmation of the one i got.
2x guilmon
2x impmon
2x monodramon
4x renamon
So i got a full set for me, a full set for my gf and i will have an additional 2 renamon to sell.
Thats a nice rounded lot. Youre lucky.

I bought 12 and got 5 Renamom, 5 Impmon and 2 Guilmon.

Bought 2 Monodramon dims from Japan You Want so I'm satisfied.

Plenty of extra Renamon and Impmon to help fill out my friend's collections.

Last edited:

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ended up getting two from Nin-Nin, Renamon and Guilmon, bit more expensive but I don't really want to gamble with the GP stuff.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Adventure: Digivice (I wish more people would call it this given it's the correct name)
...you're joking, right?
Nope, interviews around the first few episodes with the writers clarified that’s indeed how the name is pronounced. The little Omegamon in Digivice symbol is intended to be a Digivice emoji.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope, interviews around the first few episodes with the writers clarified that’s indeed how the name is pronounced. The little Omegamon in Digivice symbol is intended to be a Digivice emoji.
Could you link those interviews?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could you link those interviews?

---By the way, we’ve been wondering what the “:” at the end of the title means...
Sakurada: As you can see from the logo, there is a digivice symbol at the end of “Digimon Adventure:”. The digivice symbol is included in and makes up the entire title of the series. However, since there’s no way to display this symbol in regular text, it makes the title look like it ends in a colon. If I must say… the colon acts as an equal sign. Since the digivice symbol in the logo represents the new “Digimon Adventure,” the colon is meant to bind the two together.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so technically the complete title would be "Digimon Adventure: Digivice"?
It's Digimon Adventure when spoken, Digimon Adventure: when written. They consider the visual of the Digivice as part of the title, but it only appears 'when' it can be properly shown in image/logo form.

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got my gacha results from fromjapan, bought 8 and got..
- 1x Renamon
- 1x monodramon
- 2x Gilmon
- 4x impmon

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got 2, 3, 3, 2 so a pretty balanced pull.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, I'm pretty stoked to see every getting balanced pulls - Having fun reading what everyone's been getting.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I buy them? Can someone explain that to me?