Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well my first eBay order for just the Guilmon dim fell thru. So I bought the full set for $94.80. Not bad considering the proxy I was looking at using basically told me if I wanted a chance at it they recommend the buying 10 and they could not tell me which ones I got... that would have been about $80 plus shipping... so it’s basically the same price, but this way I know what I’m getting. With this I will have all cards do far other than the black roar and shadow howl trial cards (as they are getting a full retail version I’m just going to wait for that).

bellyguy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im in the same boat. Using a proxy and not knowing what they pulled is really what made me weary. What if i had rolled 4 times and got all 4? I would never know that, and also i'd have a bunch of extra dims if i bought 10 and im the only person who I know who even knows about these, so I went through ebay, a seller Ive bought my Ver.Special from, I figure the shipping and effort going through premium bandai, is worth this guys time. I dont mind it. Its just how it is with importing, gotta pay a little bit more. This guy seems pretty nice too, so why not, you know?

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The resellers don’t bother me one bit in this case, as they are legitimately providing a service in this case (providing a full set and import shipping). What bothers me is how Bandai handled this in the first place. If you look buying 10 does not even mean you will necessarily get all 4... the 10 pull option should include one of each for sure I mean it’s like $80 for crying out loud. Also why are they selling them as a gatcha anyway? They should be sold in a set of all 4 for like $30.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From Japan just completed my order. No word on which one's I've purchased.

I ordered 10 so here's hoping I can get atleast 1 of each.

Very dumb question here, since i've never used them, where do i send them the link to what I want to buy??
Go onto the From Japan home page you'll see what I'm talking about.

There's a search bar in the middle of every page - can't miss it. Thats where you copy your link into.

Humulos made a tutorial on his channel. Worth watching if you're planning on ordering.

Strontium

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kind of relieved no terriermon to be honest. Keeps the option open for him getting a full card later on
and this way i wont have to gamble to try and get him

I just realized Terriermon was excluded and wanted to see what people have said. But yeah, him getting a full card later would be nice! Maybe one for him and one for Lopmon too.
Still... Tamers without Terriermon feels lonely :p

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Go onto the From Japan home page you'll see what I'm talking about.

There's a search bar in the middle of every page - can't miss it. Thats where you copy your link into.

Humulos made a tutorial on his channel. Worth watching if you're planning on ordering.

Thank you, I don't have some of the info but at least I know now! Will try with Rider.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The resellers don’t bother me one bit in this case, as they are legitimately providing a service in this case (providing a full set and import shipping). What bothers me is how Bandai handled this in the first place. If you look buying 10 does not even mean you will necessarily get all 4... the 10 pull option should include one of each for sure I mean it’s like $80 for crying out loud. Also why are they selling them as a gatcha anyway?
Kind of relieved no terriermon to be honest. Keeps the option open for him getting a full card later on

I just realized Terriermon was excluded and wanted to see what people have said. But yeah, him getting a full card later would be nice! Maybe one for him and one for Lopmon too.
these are labeled as volume one... so they could be in volume 2. Tho I hope after all the backlash they never release gatcha dims again... would have been happy to pay like $35 for the full set, but this is just stupid.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The resellers don’t bother me one bit in this case, as they are legitimately providing a service in this case (providing a full set and import shipping). What bothers me is how Bandai handled this in the first place. If you look buying 10 does not even mean you will necessarily get all 4... the 10 pull option should include one of each for sure I mean it’s like $80 for crying out loud. Also why are they selling them as a gatcha anyway?

these are labeled as volume one... so they could be in volume 2. Tho I hope after all the backlash they never release gatcha dims again... would have been happy to pay like $35 for the full set, but this is just stupid.
I honestly dig the gachapon dims.

They're priced right and theres a good number. 4 is a sweet spot - not a difficult amount to collect and the odds are resonable.

It also looks like theyre offering a service where if you buy 10 or more the odds get shifted to ensure you get a more balanced haul.

It's only frustrating for those trying to import, which lets face it is not their intended customer base.

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering these are smaller Dims, I don't want to kill myself over these, but I do really want the Tamers Digimon. I ordered 6 from From Japan, and figure i can trade for the ones I don't get, either through reselling duplicates or actually swapping.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's interesting. Shame there's no Terriermon ...Unless they do a second set with him, Lopmon, and Gearmon/Andromon. ...But that would leave Marine Angemon out. ...Does anyone care about him? ...Oh wait! Leomon! ...Though leaving him out would be funny.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's interesting. Shame there's no Terriermon ...Unless they do a second set with him, Lopmon, and Gearmon/Andromon. ...But that would leave Marine Angemon out. ...Does anyone care about him? ...Oh wait! Leomon! ...Though leaving him out would be funny.
Leomon Dim: Elecmon to Leomon to Dead (he always dies instead of digivolving).

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They don't neccesarily have to leave MarinAngemon out. I mean, they inserted an Adult/Perfect for Impmon, so they could just make up a line for MarinAngemon. Or, they could go with what the D-Power 3.0 did and have Penmon-Rukamon-Whamon-MarinAngemon, then just use Pitchmon-Pukamon as the Babies.

Either way, it would be nice to have a semi-official line for the Tamers MarinAngemon.

Last edited:

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They don't neccesarily have to leave MarinAngemon out. I mean, they inserted an Adult/Perfect for Impmon, so they could just make up a line for MarinAngemon. Or, they could go with what the D-Power 3.0 did and have Penmon-Rukamon-Whamon-MarinAngemon, then just use Pitchmon-Pukamon as the Babies.

Either way, it would be nice to have a semi-official line for the Tamers MarinAngemon.
As long as they don’t go the Digimon Masters online route. Where they replace Rosemon in the palmon line with MarinAngemon... so we have plant, plant, plant, water fairy...

Last edited:

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still have a feeling that they will get the more complete version of Dim Cards. Just like Black Roar and Shadow Howl trial version.
I mean the trio Tamers have their black lines. Leomon has many evolutions. Lopmon (assuming he will get his own in Vol. 2) has many too.

Let's wait and see.
I hope at least almost all 1000+ digimon will get their chance to show up in Vital Bracelet.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still have a feeling that they will get the more complete version of Dim Cards. Just like Black Roar and Shadow Howl trial version.
I mean the trio Tamers have their black lines. Leomon has many evolutions. Lopmon (assuming he will get his own in Vol. 2) has many too.

Let's wait and see.
I hope at least almost all 1000+ digimon will get their chance to show up in Vital Bracelet.
The thing is at least for the 4 tamers one they are not labeled trial cards. Also Guilmon has his black line mega on his card.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The thing is at least for the 4 tamers one they are not labeled trial cards. Also Guilmon has his black line mega on his card.

In case you missed it, both Black Roar and Shadow Howl weren't named as Trial Version back in the day they were promoted. We then know they are Trial because Bandai said so in the next announcement.

And you know exactly what I mean with black lines. It's a whole, not one digimon.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you ask me, I think most of the ones left out have more potential as being side mon on a regular dim card. A Deep savers dim could have MarinAngamon. And a metal empire card could have Gearmon/Andromon and a jungle or beast themed one could have leomon. Also Lopmon and Terriermon have a lot more Digimon they can turn in to, them being rookies on full dims does make more sense.

Last edited:

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In case you missed it, both Black Roar and Shadow Howl weren't named as Trial Version back in the day they were promoted. We then know they are Trial because Bandai said so in the next announcement.

And you know exactly what I mean with black lines. It's a whole, not one digimon.

Yes they were. They literally said "Trial Version" since day one.

Multiple places too, not just the product description.

For instance, the very first Mon Mon memo that they mention preorders for the VB. Dated December 8th, 2020.

167961287_476493217132035_5223906462399672356_n.png

Last edited:

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Although I actually like the Gachapon style of these mini DiMs if you are dead set on buying only 4 some sites like Nin-Nin Games are selling the DiMs without the whole random aspect.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's the price at Nin-Nin? I'd expect Japan You Want to be selling them without the mystery as well and their prices are typically fair.

From Japan ended up telling me which dims I got after I sent them an email.