Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is what I would imagine Digimon Tamers reboot anime looks like with Monodramon and Impmon’s full line with Wizardmon > Reapmon > Beelzemon/Beelzemon 2010 and Guilmon & Renamon alternate mega’s.

I remember the D-Arc Digivice had Meramon and Skull Meramon for Impmon’s evolutions.
Actually the d-ark Impmon evolves to Beelzebumon directly.
It was the US version D-Power using Meramon as evolution.

PAL / Asia version actually. D-power ver.3/3.5 I believe.

Yeah Bandai would prob ignore it but maybe a full Impmon device would be something like

Impmon

Meramon, Wizardmon, IceDevimon, Boogiemon

SkullMeramon, BlueMeramon, Reapmon, SkullSatamon, Phelesmon, Shoutmon X4B

Beelzemon, Beelzemon BM, Beelzemon 2010, Shoutmon X5B

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone successfully purchased any of these dims yet?

I placed my order with From Japan 15 minutes before preorders opened - still no confirmation.

Which is out of the ordinary. Typically FJ will get back to me in 30 minutes, an hour tops.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I placed my order with From Japan 15 minutes before preorders opened - still no confirmation.

Which is out of the ordinary. Typically FJ will get back to me in 30 minutes, an hour tops.
I placed an order for the madabots watch with the dim and got confirmation on the order. Tho I used White Rabbit Express. I have contacted them about the dims (I want to buy them till I get a Guilmon one, and don’t know how to do that with them. So I send a message asking if it can be done, have yet to hear back...)

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I can't even find em on there lol

Stacio88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

How did you go about ordering these? It asks me to create a premium Bandai account.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is what I would imagine Digimon Tamers reboot anime looks like with Monodramon and Impmon’s full line with Wizardmon > Reapmon > Beelzemon/Beelzemon 2010 and Guilmon & Renamon alternate mega’s.

I remember the D-Arc Digivice had Meramon and Skull Meramon for Impmon’s evolutions.
Actually the d-ark Impmon evolves to Beelzebumon directly.
It was the US version D-Power using Meramon as evolution.

PAL / Asia version actually. D-power ver.3/3.5 I believe.

Yeah Bandai would prob ignore it but maybe a full Impmon device would be something like

Impmon

Meramon, Wizardmon, IceDevimon, Boogiemon

SkullMeramon, BlueMeramon, Reapmon, SkullSatamon, Phelesmon, Shoutmon X4B

Beelzemon, Beelzemon BM, Beelzemon 2010, Shoutmon X5B
I would honestly be fine with this assuming these aren't like Agumon and Gabumon Black Edition where it's exclusively the Digimon shown.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

How did you go about ordering these? It asks me to create a premium Bandai account.

Use a proxy. The one I used is From Japan. It's linked in Marc's initial post.

I can't even find em on there lol

You copy the link of what you want to buy into the search bar on From Japan's home page - that's how you request a quote.

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I'm laughing at the Wizarmon/Baalmon haters. The line is finally canon!

MedievalDukemon is certainly a nice surprise, but kinda bumped that only the Ultimate has branching evos, they could've added the recolors for Adult/Perfect as well.
I guess it can't be helped if they want to make it equal for every 'mon since some have more variants than the others.

I wonder if Leomon/Guardromon/MarinAngemon will get a Dim Card too if this is Vol 1? Their Ultimate levels would be interesting to see.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would be cool if we could coordinate a mass dim swap - since people are mostly likely going to end up with extras that they don't want.

Could save some of us some money.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A unique Digimon instead of a recolored Royal Knight? Fat chance. Also, the Justimon thing is hilariously lazy. I guess you will get to see three of his attacks instead of just one?

I blame Hyper Colosseum for constantly forcing cards for all three of them, even though the only one that's mattered since then was the Blitz Arm.

I wonder if Leomon/Guardromon/MarinAngemon will get a Dim Card too if this is Vol 1? Their Ultimate levels would be interesting to see.

I wonder if Marinangemon's Ultimate would be Marinangemon.

That'd be interesting to see :v

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well my proxy basically can’t help if I want to know which ones I win. I just gave up Collecting them all and bought Guilmon’s dim on eBay for $39... I could have bought the full set for like $105, but it has become quite clear that collecting them all is going to be far to expensive... I bought the medabots one as I’m a huge medabots fan and have would not pass that up. But I can see lost more gatcha and promo only dims at this point. I’m going to have to draw a line somewhere. I still plan to get the retail release ones, but with these promo and gatcha ones I’m going to have to stick to just favorites. It’s a shame as I wanted impmon as well, but not at these prices...

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From Japan just completed my order. No word on which one's I've purchased.

I ordered 10 so here's hoping I can get atleast 1 of each.

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I wonder if Marinangemon's Ultimate would be Marinangemon.

That'd be interesting to see :v
I meant its other 2 Ultimate levels, since they have 3.

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't like that it's random.. I hope Japan6yiu want rip these and sell them without the random element.

I did buy 8 but I have a feeling this is the only time I'll buy these blinds boxes.

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
> No Terriermon/SaintGalgomon.

Someone really, really, really hates SaintGalgomon.

While I know if it ever comes it will probably come with Golden Rapidmon, I do hope they might just make a new form for him. Dukemon has Crimson Mode, Sakuyamon has Miko Mode, Beelzebumon has Blast Mode and he got nothing.

Onterriermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kind of relieved no terriermon to be honest. Keeps the option open for him getting a full card later on
and this way i wont have to gamble to try and get him

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So there's no guarantee to get all four if you buy four.

Seems like it may be a pass for me. May be easier to just get them later from a third party and KNOW I'll get all four.

Also furiously refreshing for the medabot dim.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wouldn't mind getting the renamon line. maybe guilmon too