Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Terriermon will get his own DC, I'm sure about that. He will come with his twin.
It's a GP "volume 1" anyway.
I expect Volume 2 will contain Terriermon, Lopmon, Hagurumon (Guardromon) and Penmon (MarinAngemon)

I would usually try to wait and see if it comes to P. Bandai, but I'm going to have to seriously consider an intermediary. I've never used one before so IDK what to expect.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expect Volume 2 will contain Terriermon, Lopmon, Hagurumon (Guardromon) and Penmon (MarinAngemon)

I would usually try to wait and see if it comes to P. Bandai, but I'm going to have to seriously consider an intermediary. I've never used one before so IDK what to expect.

It's pretty straight forward - plus there are plenty of youtube tutorials to reference.

I'd personally recommend From Japan.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
... Huh? Do you want me to accept Baalmon for being part of Impmon's evo line?!

Eh, I was hoping Impmon'd have demonic "loner" type with red scarf digimon evo not that Baalmon/Wizarmon...

But lol at Justimon's modes. At least put Millieniumon there!

Surprised MedivalDukemon ended up being included instead of Megidramon...

Wait... WHERE IS TERRIERMON not that terrible treatment again which he got Rapidmon X to limit instead of getting SaintGalgomon X for extra!

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly thought this was an elaborate April Fool's Joke at first given the lack of Terriermon and the idea of making the purchases Gacha-based seemed really off to me among other things, took me seeing it on Premium Bandai's store myself to believe it.

Anyways, these seem fine. If nothing else, I'll take further validation of Wizardmon and Baalmon being in Impmon's line.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will there be Savers too after this, because it would be awesome to see Lalamon, Falcomon, and Kamemon Dim Cards too.

Frontier would be up first

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is what I would imagine Digimon Tamers reboot anime looks like with Monodramon and Impmon’s full line with Wizardmon > Reapmon > Beelzemon/Beelzemon 2010 and Guilmon & Renamon alternate mega’s.

I remember the D-Arc Digivice had Meramon and Skull Meramon for Impmon’s evolutions.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something something "muh SkullMeramon" lol. Good lineup, and I like the branching evos, clever. Always happy to see my boy MedievalGallantmon.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Terriermon's always been kinda left out (like how they just released a 1.5 of the D-Ark rather than giving Terriermon its own themed D-Ark). I suspect part of it may be because it's technically not a Tamers Digimon, but rather a holdover from 02.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh or it could be the next new series of Dim cards on Tamers. Terriermon, Lopmon, Guardromon, and... Errr. The fourth something to continue.

But again, I just want the answers for why Terriermon and Patamon tend to get... treated terribly... Bandai..

Come to think of it, did anybody can answer for me? About Agumon, Gabumon and other ones on Dim cards. Did somebody completed their lists to reveal all ? slots on those evo lines?

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is what I would imagine Digimon Tamers reboot anime looks like with Monodramon and Impmon’s full line with Wizardmon > Reapmon > Beelzemon/Beelzemon 2010 and Guilmon & Renamon alternate mega’s.

I remember the D-Arc Digivice had Meramon and Skull Meramon for Impmon’s evolutions.
Actually the d-ark Impmon evolves to Beelzebumon directly.
It was the US version D-Power using Meramon as evolution.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Actually the d-ark Impmon evolves to Beelzebumon directly.
It was the US version D-Power using Meramon as evolution.

PAL / Asia version actually. D-power ver.3/3.5 I believe.

Omega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there any way to choose cause as much as I love them all I only really want guilmon

Acadow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay, Love the Impmon line up. T.T XD

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there any way to choose cause as much as I love them all I only really want guilmon
No, and even buying 10 does not insure you will get Guilmon... your told which one you get right after you pay for it, that way you can keep buying them till you get the one you want. The problem is knowing which one you got if you use a proxy.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Is this April Fools? xD

Btw wheres Terriermon?! ><

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Is this April Fools? xD

Btw wheres Terriermon?! ><
Sadly no, I’m trying to figure out how to use a proxy to get Guilmon right now. Each one has a 25% draw chance, but I want to keep buying them till a get guilmon. And when I use my normal proxy they only tell you when they have bought it and nothing else... so how do I know if I need to keep buying them... this is a major headache...