Dim Card GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Announced- Details, Images, & Pre-Order Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

To help celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Tamers today, Premium Bandai has put up new Dim Cards for the Vital Bracelet!

The first series of Dim Card GPs will feature popular Digimon Tamer characters.

Dim Card GPs (or at least this series) will feature a relatively limited lineup compared to full Dim cards. In addition, the 'GP' stands for Gashapon, so these will be random purchases.

The Tamers series of Dim GPs will feature Guilmon, Impmon, Renamon, and Monodramon. They each have their familiar evolution paths (with known and related Digimon filling in a few slots), along with alternate known Ultimates that can be unlocked based on your usage of the Vital Bracelet.

When purchased the buyer turns a 'virtual' gashapon machine to see what they get. (They note if that stage is skipped, or if there is a glitch, it won't affect the purchase, as the product decision is made at the time of purchase randomly.)

Pre-orders open at Premium Bandai a few hours from the time of this post. Each purchase is 880 yen and gets you one of the Dim GP Volume 1 Digimon Tamers Dim cards at random. Ordering closes on May 27th and they will ship in August.

A nice little touch for the anniversary of Tamers to introduce a stack of what are basically 'mini' Dim Cards.

Hopefully details of an international release pop up soon, but...

If you want to import it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I need those!

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting how they handled the Ultimates, especially for Justimon, though I'm kind of disappointed they didn't use Crimson Mode for one of Guilmon's Ultimates.

The Wizardmon>Baalmon line is my preferred line for Impmon anyways, so I'm glad they further cemented it.

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg Omg Omg finally an impmon.
Gotta love how wizardmon is considered his canon champion and Baalmon his ultimate at this point

Ok, so wait... If we buy one of these... Is it randomized? Like there's no way to know which one you'll get?

Onimaru

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got them, can't wait to release

Last edited:

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg Omg Omg finally an impmon.
Gotta love how wizardmon is considered his canon champion and Baalmon his ultimate at this point
Yeah that's my favourite impmon line. It really is the only line I accept for my boy the icedevimon one is trash. I read through the post properly and its a random get wtf. Guess I'll be waiting for a proper impmon DIM I'm not gonna risk it this way not a chance. This whole random thing is stupid as fuck.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hahaaaa i totally guessed these were comin'! When that Konaka tweet appeared my first thought was "Tamers DiM cards"
Having a gacha for it is kinda weird though, lmao. Its way way cheaper though so cant complain

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Monodramon with three Justimons lmao

Maybe Terriermon didn't get one cuz they couldn't think of a third Mega? MegaGargomon, BlackMegaGargomon then... ???

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Maybe Terriermon didn't get one cuz they couldn't think of a third Mega? MegaGargomon, BlackMegaGargomon then... ???
Rapidmon Armor is a possibility, considering Magnamon is an Ultimate in the Ancient Warriors DiM.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would prefer Megidramon instead of ChaosDukemon. I mean, yeah, they are the same being but Megidramon should be there I think.
Who knows, maybe ChaosDukemon can change into Megidramon?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A unique Digimon instead of a recolored Royal Knight? Fat chance. Also, the Justimon thing is hilariously lazy. I guess you will get to see three of his attacks instead of just one?

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda sucks there's no Terriermon one though. Hopefully he can show up just in a regular DiM card then.

The fact that it's "GP Volume 1 - Digimon Tamers" definitely feels like there's going to be a Frontier one and then so on.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Rapidmon Armor is a possibility, considering Magnamon is an Ultimate in the Ancient Warriors DiM.
Oh yeah I guess that fits. especially when they can recolour the regular Rapidmon sprite for it. now im surprised they didnt do it

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Terriermon will get his own DC, I'm sure about that. He will come with his twin.
It's a GP "volume 1" anyway.

RoyalBrook

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I need that impmon DIM so bad. I need to be able to get Beelzemon

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice idea, lame execution. Especially when Guilmon and Renamon have completed black adult and perfects. Unless they’ll be in the Agumon and Gabumon black dims.

You could probably scrounge together a Milleniumon evil line for Monodramon (Deltamon and Chimeramon) and something for Impmon (just pick from a pool of Devimon, Boogeymon, Shadramon, Troopmon, Phelesmon, Death Meramon I guess)

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow 4 Dim Cards of the Digimon from Tamers, awesome but I thought they where going to announce two every month.

So are they going to have multiple lines or one line with three mega's?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow 4 Dim Cards of the Digimon from Tamers, awesome but I thought they where going to announce two every month.

So are they going to have multiple lines or one line with three mega's?
They are limited like the Trial Black Agumon DiMs.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will there be Savers too after this, because it would be awesome to see Lalamon, Falcomon, and Kamemon Dim Cards too.