MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More fun news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They showed off a prototype of Digivolving Spirits Garudamon at the Digimon Thanksgiving stream!

We actually get a decent look at it, but the screencaps weren't great, so I'll try and nab more later.

Some more images...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

More images of that to come...

In addition Target Nishizawa pulled out artwork of a figure being worked on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Beelzebumon!

Mugenlazlo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why is it every time we get a Digivolving Beelzemon figure, why does always have to be in Beelzemon Blast Mode?

Orochistorm

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why is it every time we get a Digivolving Beelzemon figure, why does always have to be in Beelzemon Blast Mode?

Probably because a non-shellformer Beelzebumon that digivolved from Impmon would be... borderline impossible, unfortunately, and for it to be large enough for the shell to fold into itself via the back or arms, it would have to be almost three times as barrel-chested.

Just an unfortunate fact of the digivolving series/transformers in general, I'm afraid.

Kunemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Some speculate that Blast Mode was designed first and the vanilla one was an incomplete form. In any case, having giant "wings" from deformation and not using them seems wasteful.

http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/c-belbla.html

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Biyomon looking a bit garish there. Hopefully the paint job pops a little more with the final product.

And Beelzemon looking pretty similar in concept to the old Impmon digivolving figure, but if he can bend his knees, I'm way in.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Garduamon gets more detail cuz the Garduamon kinda sucks. I like Beelzemon Blast Mode though

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hey. Biyomon is next. And of course you need Blast Mode. The wings give you part of the shell for Impmon. You kind of just have to.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You turn Beelzemon BM around and there'll be a dead Impmon as his wings. Just like Alphamon, he's brutal - killing his little brother and turning him into a cape/wings.

Orochistorm

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it me, or does Biyomon look a little fat?

Yes, because Biyomon has the majority of Garudamon's body inside of her gullet and head.

Again, this is just how transforming toys work. Everything has to go somewhere.

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope that like angewomon, the blast mode shell wings can be un pegged
and that he also includes his two shotguns though from the image with neither being seen
I'm not hopeful

Mugenlazlo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they are making Beelzemon Blast Mode, the they need to do Belphemon: Rage Mode too.

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope it changes, but Garudamon is the first digivolving spirit I am not getting good vibes about. Looks really stiff. Hopefully final product is better

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they are making Beelzemon Blast Mode, the they need to do Belphemon: Rage Mode too.
Hrm. Would a transforming Belphemon toy go Phascomon - Rage Mode or Sleep mode - Rage mode?

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

And a Lucemon to shell former satan mode
it would be cool to see them make one in reverse

also I noticed that beelzemon's tail looks like it will be purple and part of the impmon shell
so it looks like it's impmon's tail, hmmm, i hope they don't go with that, i like beelzemon's normal tail