Digivolving Spirits Garudamon on display at Anime Japan 2019, BWG Box Details?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That looks cool. But yeah, a bit clunky. But that's not bad. It's what you get with shellforming at times.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I already saw some photos with the figure and the box, but I couldnt see which one is next based on the back.

Edit: Finally i saw the box, and it doesnt include which is the next digivolving figure

Last edited:

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if the Ouryuken blade, they give wings to hook onto Alphamon too? In that regard, I have been seeing more and more X-antibody Digimon getting more active again, by the Ouryuken blade in a prototype picture and by placing the X-Evolution movie picture right in the middle at the Expo.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I already saw some photos with the figure and the box, but I couldnt see which one is next based on the back.

Edit: Finally i saw the box, and it doesnt include which is the next digivolving figure
Yeah, kinda figures that they weren't ready in time for BWG's release to have the next one prepped. I wonder what caused the delay though; hopefully it means the next few are all finalized and lined up.

Wonder if the Ouryuken blade, they give wings to hook onto Alphamon too? In that regard, I have been seeing more and more X-antibody Digimon getting more active again, by the Ouryuken blade in a prototype picture and by placing the X-Evolution movie picture right in the middle at the Expo.
At this point Ouryumon probably isn't coming. I'd love it if it did (and some clip on wings would also be neat, given that Alphamon already has some interchangeable parts) but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Neo ArchAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any Update on these?
I cant find anything online.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, they seem to have abandoned these. Damn shame.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally bought Altur Kabuterimon about a week or so ago. It's a great figure. I do hope Bandai continues to make more.