Digivolving Spirits Diablomon Pre-Order Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Almost time for another pre-order!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first saw a prototype of the figure half a year ago, and that was after false starts for other Diablomon figures for a number of years

Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon from Digimon Adventure- Children's War Game will be up for pre-order on November 1st for 8,640 yen and will be released in March 2018.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a fantastic looking Diablomon figure made from plastic and die cast metal for some pieces. The overall look is quite impressive and dynamic.

But of course, it isn't just Diablomon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It goes from Diablomon to Keramon!

Extra effort has been put into the coloring

Despite the wildly different colorschemes of Diablomon and Keramon extra effort has been spent to have both characters look accurate.

The figure also includes two accessories!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It includes Diablomon's clock and a stand that works with the figure in both forms!

The first two Digivolving Spirits figures are still up for pre-order at the moment...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

WarGreymon/Agumon and MetalGarurumon/Gabumon!

They also tease with a blank spot an announcement for the currently unannounced fourth figure. We've seen prototypes of Alphamon and Angewomon though, so you'd assume one of those.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty good, I figured this one was going to be an engineering challenge from the start.

The Keramon mode looks a little derpy but that's kind of unavoidable given the Digimon involved and the Rookie modes tend to be somewhat off with these figures anyway. Plus Keramon was always kind derpy to begin with.

Last edited:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, so the pauldrons are actually Keramon's "skirt"... interesting! Freaking love it though. So excited for this one (and we haven't even gotten WarGreymon yet!).

Multi-use stand and it has a clock to boot... this is going to be a fantastic figure. And, of course, looking forward to whatever the next one is. I'll take anything they can give us.

Rexanimon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought in another thread or something it was confirmed that Angewomon was next, but I could be wrong. I'm so excited that we get the clock!!! I've been hoping!

Just like the adventure, my collection evolves... :D

Poke-Artist

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With those figures Agumon/Wargreymon and Gabumon/Metalgarurumon i wasn't particularly a fan of them as i felt they didn't look that good alone, but seeing the group shot including Diablomon they actually gel really well together and i may be tempted to try and obtain all 3 :D

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Keramon does look a bit weird, but all things considered I'm seriously impressed with this. Diablomon doesn't look like it should be able to transform at all, and yet they pulled it off.

Given his lanky proportions... yeah, you're gonna need a stand for this thing. Good to see that they're including one.

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Keramon looks derpishly cute xD

Diaboromon on the other looks really amazing!

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be disappointing to see Diaboromon and Alphamon releasing with no improved Omnimon releasing too! Conspiracy that it's coming

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be disappointing to see Diaboromon and Alphamon releasing with no improved Omnimon releasing too! Conspiracy that it's coming

Now that would be an engineering feat in itself, if not very difficult to pull off. Unless they find something else for Omnimon to transform from.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Diaboromon look awesome... Keramon looks crap though.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. That pretty much looks like we might have thought Keramon would look like. Diablomon looks alright though. Makes sense.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-Orders are open, further details can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.