Digivolving Spirits Diablomon Discussion

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the third Digivolving Spirits figure out in Japan it made sense to open the discussion thread for the figure.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since the releases of the figures are being staggered date wise for different countries, each figure will get it's own thread. Discussion of other figures will no doubt happen since they're part of the same line, but hopefully each having it's own thread makes things a bit easier due to the fact people will be getting them at different times.

Looking forward to discussion/images of this one since it's the first time there has been a nice Diablomon figure (with a number of previous ones cancelled.)

Since the figure 'just' came out in Japan (at the time of this post) it may be awhile until your figure shows up if you pre-ordered from Japan.

US orders are expected in late April.

Diablomon has sold out at a number of retailers, whether additional stock will be made available later is unknown. US stock for release next month is still available.

Diablomon is still available to order, but is a bit harder to get than the others at the moment... (Affiliate links)
Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)
Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA (currently only available from 3rd party sellers)

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad a true digimon villain got a digivolving figure heck even a figure
the only other one i can think of is dark knightmon's xross figure set
i can't count black wargreymon,beelzemon,duskmon or tsuwarmon since they aren't truly evil

also im pretty salty at Amazon for not having pre orders for diaboromon and they properly won't since they put up angewomon and alphamon but still not the y2k bug himself

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine's on the way, so I'm excited. A proper Diaboromon figure, especially after all those other ones getting shelved, is a real treat.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who was the first villain to get a Digivolving figure anyway?

Chiefofwar117

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got mine from CDJapan so they should be here in a couple days. I’m so excited to have a digivolving figure that’s never been done before!! And Diaboromon nonetheless!!! Although I wish Keramon’s head was done a bit differently I have to say they did an amazing job overall. Never thought I would be seeing new digivolving figures, much less a Keramon -> Diaboromon

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How many are ordering through the western branch? cuz I think if people did, that would make the chances of more merch coming over higher.

BlackWarGreymon, though he was a repaint of the previous WarGreymon figure.
Digimon and their pallette swaps lol

Bridge7112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so ecstatic for this figure. I remember watching the VHS of this countless times, even if the English version was terrible still some memorable lines. This is hitting me right in the nostalgia.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How many are ordering through the western branch? cuz I think if people did, that would make the chances of more merch coming over higher.

I wonder if we're going to get a BlackWarGreymon palleteswap from the Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I wonder if we're going to get a BlackWarGreymon palleteswap from the Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon.
What about a Pink version, which is Vaccine type?

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is probably my favorite Digivolving Spirit so far. Despite their "7" rating, I found this much easier than WarGreymon to transform, and the final product is incredibly cohesive. The diecast is in all the right places, and the extra accessories are great.

My biggest complaint is probably Diaboromon's head; it doesn't move much except from side to side, which is just kind of a bummer. Everything else is amaaaazing though.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the western version manages to sell out and that the 50 western that bought Japanese didn't deprive Japanese people wanting one

hiw well are the western versions doing? Bad? I feel like the niche who wahg them already bought out all the Japanese stock.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the western version manages to sell out and that the 50 western that bought Japanese didn't deprive Japanese people wanting one

hiw well are the western versions doing? Bad? I feel like the niche who wahg them already bought out all the Japanese stock.
I don't know why you've brought this up multiple times.

The figures have consistently sold out in both regions with restocks made available when possible.

Most people don't import a figure that they know will be released in their region a month or two later. Most people don't even generally import products to be honest.

And no idea why you'd bring up a random number like 50.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope that the Digivolving Spirits 04 Angewomon doesn't get banned from the USA like the Megahouse G.E.M. Angewomon figure from 2016.

Bridge7112

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I just got my figure today and, it's kind of a let down? I mean the Diaboromon mode is fantastic and Keramon isn't awful but it just doesn't feel worth anything more than what they used to charge for the old toys. I mean it's a new mold and more detail but it's so light and flimsy feeling and there's no diecast metal on the figure, at least that I could tell if I'm wrong someone please correct me. Transforming Diaboromon's shoulder pads to Keramon's legs isn't easy and doesn't feel secure. Honestly unless it goes down in price like War Greymon I think it should be skipped.