Digivolving Spirits AtlurKabuterimon Pre-Order Details and Images!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another Digivolving Spirits pre-order is coming up!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first saw this figure at an event late last year!

Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon from Digimon Adventure will be up for pre-order on April 27th (tomorrow!) for 7,776 yen and will be released in September 2018.

This one looks to basically fold in on itself...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

AtlurKabuterimon is a completely new figure. There was a Kabuterimon to AtlurKabuterimon in the original Super Evolution figure series, but nothing has been used from that for this Tentomon to AtlurKabuterimon figure. They went to great effort on this one to have the the colors look spot on for this figure.

They also point out due to the unique transformation, using the full structure of the figure, the proportions and other elements basically look perfect no matter what angle you look at. The figure is also very poseable.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Like other Digivolving Spirits figures, materials and the feel in the hand was very important. AtlurKabuterimon's horn, chest parts, and a few other parts use die cast metal to help emphasis the texture on key elements of the figure.

They used clear parts on Tentomon's eyes to give the appearance of an insect's compound eyes.

The figure has bold and character accurate colors, along with a nice matte texture so the figure feels high quality in the hand.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure comes with a base that can be used with both forms to help with long term display.

This figure will also have new packaging artwork by Kenji Watanabe which they ask us to look forward to seeing soon.

They finish with one last preview...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

AtlurKabuterimon and Tentomon with the other Adventure partner figures!

Four down, four to go!

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan
Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA (currently only available from 3rd party sellers)

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan
Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

Not to mention Tamashii's teaser from awhile ago which showed two additional silhouettes on top of Tentomon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

So we can likely expect HolyAngemon and Dukemon to be revealed somewhat soon. We even have some decent shots of Dukemon on display, along with artwork and prototypes of other upcoming figures in a prior article.

DigimonFan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I appreciate how this set of figures seems mostly on model to the anime. I'm partial to the Tentomon figurine, he was a lovable goofball character.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For HolyAngemon one I'm really curious how that is gonna be done from tiny Patamon...

Chiefofwar117

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is a masterpiece!!! I can’t wait to have the remaining 4 from adventure. It’s going to bring me to tears!

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another excellent addition to the line. I figured this one would be a bit easier given the matching colors and everything, but it'll be fun to have in hand. I might have to start clearing the SHFs I have on my shelf, these guys are edging them out!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is interesting. I really did want to see how they'd make this. And Die-Cast? It is a lost art. Now I bet Patamon will be a shellformer.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-orders are open, details can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.