PiatbrO

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
S

SaturnStorm

Cool!

Whadda we do?

EDT: Didn't get to check the link in time -- the old site is now officially down. So, uh, whadda we do?

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
can you give a link to the old thread, if there was one

and I think Angemon would be a good adult for lucemon.

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
D'arcmon is pretty "womanly". even though Lucemon is pretty feminine he looks more of a male then female.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Genders don´t really matter for Digimon. Some Evolutions are like Ranma 1/2.

Deviate

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Happy that his thread is being brought back to life*

I still think they need to make a new Angel/Demon champion for Lucemon. Angemon is too weak to be his champion and D'Arcmon is weaker than Angemon. How do I know? Lucemon has more wings than all Champion and Ultimate angel Digimon. Lucemon is stronger than all Rookies and most champions, according to his attack levels on his first card. I just can't see him going from super strong to average and then super stronger again.

Gizadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well heres a few:

Pichimon - Bukamon - Swimmon - Dolphmon - Mermaimon - Ancientmermaimon

Pichimno - Bukamon - Swimmon - Dolphmon - Whamon(Perfect) - Neptunemon

Labramon - D'Archmon - Angewomon - Minervamon

Zurumon - Pagumon - Gazimon - Raremon - Extyrannomon - Ghoulmon

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Gazimon line is a bit of an odd one @@"

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deviate said:

I still think they need to make a new Angel/Demon champion for Lucemon. Angemon is too weak to be his champion and D'Arcmon is weaker than Angemon. How do I know? Lucemon has more wings than all Champion and Ultimate angel Digimon. Lucemon is stronger than all Rookies and most champions, according to his attack levels on his first card. I just can't see him going from super strong to average and then super stronger again.
Card Powers are not very reliable. In Pendulum Progress, Lucemon has the power of an Ultimate/Mega Digimon. And I don´t think that DÁrcmon is weaker than Angemon. She is a fighting type.

YukimiBotamon-Nyaromon-Plotmon-Tailmon-Tylomon( Armor )- Mermaimon-AncientMermaimon ( would also explain the similarities between Angewomon and Mermaimon )

Botamon-Budmon-Raramon-SunFlowmon-Lilamon-Minervamon

PiatbrO

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deviate said:

I understand your point of view and a champion form of Lucemon would be great. But until now, d'Archmon is the best I can think of.

I also think Angemon is stronger then d'Archmon. Angemon is as strong as an Ultimate.

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
PiatbrO said:
I understand your point of view and a champion form of Lucemon would be great. But until now, d'Archmon is the best I can think of.

I also think Angemon is stronger then d'Archmon. Angemon is as strong as an Ultimate.
That isn't necessarily true. In fact, there have been many times when Angemon has been beat down by an Ultimate. (Unless of course you're going by dubbed terms, in which case I've really only seen this power in Adventure....)

Unfortunately, there doesn't really seem to be many choices for Lucemon in terms of evolutions though. I mean, the only Adult that would remotely match in terms of power would be Arkadimon's Adult. Other than that, pretty much any of the possible Lucemon forms could be considered, "too weak."

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
PiatbrO said:
Deviate said:

Against Digimon of Darkness.

Funny thing is that male Angels are the Evil Slayers, while the female ones are the Allround-Fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.