MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More fun for Odaiba Memorial!

Premium Bandai USA has put up pre-order for the Digivice Version Complete

We won't be detailing it, as it's the same product that is being sold in Japan (language, features, etc.) which we went over yesterday. (Although opening for pre-orders a few hours earlier than Japan, which is a small twist.)

Pre-orders are $100 (with another $10 for shipping), pre-orders close on September 13th, and it ships in February 2021.

The 'one' difference is English instructions will be provided on the Premium Bandai USA website.

A good option for those who don't want to deal with an intermediary but are willing to wait a few months.

The English product description:
The first Digivice produced in the exact color from the anime Digimon!
It contains 80 Digimon, the most from any Digivice yet, from all the Digi-Adventures.

Digivice Complete Version adds new adventures from the anime to the Digivice Version 15th that was sold in 2015 on Premium Bandai Japan.

This product builds on the content in Digivice Version 15th by adding stages from Digimon Adventure tri. and Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna. It includes the many adventures of Tai and the other Digidestined!

The previous Digivice had a translucent coloring, but this device has the exact coloring of the Digivice used by the Digidestined in the anime. It’s the same as the Digivice that Tai and the others actually held! This is the first time this coloring of the Digivice has ever been sold.

The game system includes a pedometer and counts your steps. Advance the story by defeating enemies and helping friendly Digimon.
The stages available for adventure are the 1999 anime “Digimon Adventure”, the 2000 movie “Digimon Adventure: Our War Game”, the 2015 “Digimon Adventure tri.”, and the 2020 “Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna”.

This is the Japanese version of this product with Japanese package.
English instructions will be available on our website.

Attachments

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heck yeah! I was worried a little bit since we still haven't seen the Pendulum Z pre-orders...but at least this pulled through!

Went ahead and put in my pre-order. I wasn't stoked about the Digivice 2020 not being shipped until Feb for Premium Bandai US...but the fact that this one is coming out around the same time makes up for it a little bit.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah might as well go P-Bandai for this too. Kinda wild that the two digivices are releasing at the same time, but I really like the color comparison so I'm into it. Might wait a liiiiiittle bit longer to see if there's a CDJapan listing like there was for the reboot device, but more than likely I'll hit up P-Bandai.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
“This is the first time this coloring of the digivice has ever been sold”
I can see why. It looks good in the anime but in real life it looks absolutely ugly. Not to mention extremely bland. The plastic shell reminds me of the Taco Bell digivice shaped cases that held cards or some $5 cosplay prop. The 15th digivice that uses the anime color looks super good and even kinda realistic like if the digivice existed in real life, but this? I don’t like it. :c It’s a shame too because this toy adds has more stages and Digimon than the 15th version.

I could be being too hard on it. This is the first time I’ve seen it after all since I didn’t see the Japanese announcement. Is there anyone that likes this toy visually? If so, what do you like about it?

edit: Also what da HECC? Where is the Pendulum Z preorder? I’ve pretty much resigned to paying eBay prices upon release by now. :c

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
edit: Also what da HECC? Where is the Pendulum Z preorder? I’ve pretty much resigned to paying eBay prices upon release by now. :c
I feel you...but I felt the same worry about the DMX Ver3 but they eventually got them up so I have faith!

And actually, I agree with you about the design ChaoCobo...I'm put off by it a little bit, maybe it's the coloring of the Digimoji? Those previously released anime colors were very pretty...I kind of regret not picking one up. Anyways, hopefully this one's looks will grow on me because the content is totally there.

Last edited:

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
“This is the first time this coloring of the digivice has ever been sold”
I can see why. It looks good in the anime but in real life it looks absolutely ugly. Not to mention extremely bland. The plastic shell reminds me of the Taco Bell digivice shaped cases that held cards or some $5 cosplay prop. The 15th digivice that uses the anime color looks super good and even kinda realistic like if the digivice existed in real life, but this? I don’t like it. :c It’s a shame too because this toy adds has more stages and Digimon than the 15th version.

I could be being too hard on it. This is the first time I’ve seen it after all since I didn’t see the Japanese announcement. Is there anyone that likes this toy visually? If so, what do you like about it?

Caveat being that I love blue but I do like this Coloration personally. I never liked the original transparent look for the "anime" color because the Digicode didn't stick out and the green circuit board ruins the aesthetic of the device, turning it this muddy blu-grn with blu buttons and it all melts together. It looked too much like a toy being able to see the components and the batteries. The only ones of the 15ths that I liked was Yamato's Blue version because it was dark enough to mostly hide the components while still keeping the cool semi-transparency and metallic glitter. I could never bring myself to use that one because it was too pretty and white buttons are gonna get stained too easily though, I just shelved it.

This new one is an instant buy. It's got the classic anime neutral tone and all the details really pop, nothing is lost because of transparency. You can really sea the digicode etched on to it and molding is more obvious, the only thing better would have been if it used the molding from Last Evolution which had more details on the body.

Maybe I'm the odd ball but I even like this one over the Adventure: versionwhich is basically the same color scheme but just too smooth and symmetrical for me. haha.

MisatoFromNERV

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know why but I'm extremely excited for this, and I love the coloration.

CrimsoniteX

Donator
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not crazy about the color but can't pass up the opportunity to have a "complete version". So that means this version and the new adventure version are shipping in the same month? Interesting.

Puppetwomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know if it ships to the UK?

Edit: just seen in their FAQ that they only ship to the US :(

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just pre-ordered 2 of the new seasons digivices this week. Ill be ordering this one as well, my birthday is in Feb. so its like getting myself a present.

Also this is the first time I've logged in to WtW in years 😁 Im glad to see the community is still active.

electroshocker

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know if it ships to the UK?

Edit: just seen in their FAQ that they only ship to the US :(
How are us European folk supposed to get these products? Is there an Premium Bandai branch in Europe we can lobby to stock this product?

Bitlive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a quick question for my stupid brain xd This won't have an English Interface, its the exact same product sold in Japan right?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a quick question for my stupid brain xd This won't have an English Interface, its the exact same product sold in Japan right?
This will be the same as the Japanese release. Premium Bandai USA will provide an English instruction sheet digitally.