Digivice Version Complete Announced- Info, Images, & Pre-Order Details

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe all bonus partners will certainly be included.
Veedramon, Jesmon, Wizardmon, Meicoomon, Zubamon, Gabon and Agumon dark lines, and whoever else I can’t remember. But you can’t call it “definitive” if it lacks the content of the predecessor.

it seems it will be an update of the WarGremyon and Metal Garurumon Ver 15 digivices
I hope this is the case but it seems unlikely. They say there's over 80 Digimon, which to me means maximum 89, and if you subtract all the partners and their lines PLUS the lines from previous releases I don't think you'd have enough leftover to fill the adventure mode. Also the graphic shows omegamon and bonds of courage/friendship with orange borders (seemingly indicating that they're playable Digimon) while Jesmon has the white background of the other enemies.

Bitlive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you guys really trust Nippon-Yasan ? I can only find negative feedback online :unsure:
And to the people who ordered one. Where did you order? This would be my first purchase from Japan so I have absolutely no idea haha
Yikes just checked it out myself. The reviews basically say the item never arrives and money is not returned. I am fearful that I may have made a mistake, but order is done, can't do anything at this point but hope😨
Did you pay with Paypal? If so you can at least take your money back if they don't deliver. I researched a bit more and I don't know but Lost in Translationmon also pre-ordered her Digivice via Nippon that makes me a bit more comfortable so I also pre-ordered there. Let see xd

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope this is the case but it seems unlikely. They say there's over 80 Digimon, which to me means maximum 89, and if you subtract all the partners and their lines PLUS the lines from previous releases I don't think you'd have enough leftover to fill the adventure mode. Also the graphic shows omegamon and bonds of courage/friendship with orange borders (seemingly indicating that they're playable Digimon) while Jesmon has the white background of the other enemies.
I'm pretty sure the "over 80" refers to just the partner Digimon, as otherwise their claims of "more Digimon than any other Digivice" would be untrue.

Edit: Or do they mean specifically more than than any other Adventure Digivice? At the very least the D-3 Ver. 15th had more partner Digimon, but if they're only counting products literally named "Digivice" I guess they're technically right.

Last edited:

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
on one hand it's exactly the Digivice Adventure anime fans wanted,
on the other I simply can't justify myself paying that much for a not backlit not color screen when that's genuinely all I really want to see in a v-pet for once. That or any internet connectivity as this is Digimon. Fans have made devices themselves so you can have Digimon battles with the original and 20th v-pets online so it's possible and has been done by fans for 23 year old devices and I hope in future v-pet releases Bandai provides official peripherals to do this

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you guys really trust Nippon-Yasan ? I can only find negative feedback online :unsure:
And to the people who ordered one. Where did you order? This would be my first purchase from Japan so I have absolutely no idea haha
Yikes just checked it out myself. The reviews basically say the item never arrives and money is not returned. I am fearful that I may have made a mistake, but order is done, can't do anything at this point but hope😨
Did you pay with Paypal? If so you can at least take your money back if they don't deliver. I researched a bit more and I don't know but Lost in Translationmon also pre-ordered her Digivice via Nippon that makes me a bit more comfortable so I also pre-ordered there. Let see xd
Yes I used PayPal. Also I ordered there because Lost in Translation did also🤣. She has a ton of Digimon stuff and also lives in Australia, like me, so I figured it would be fine. But man those reviews have me scared 😨.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre-orders are open.

Tetsuya Suoh

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof that's expensive, but also I spy a connector on the top.

I skipped the pen z pre order because I was gonna just grab them when they release, but this is dropping too.

Bandai is out for my wallet's blood this year
Okay, not to knock you or derail the conversation, but why would you do that if you have the money to get it now? I mean by the time it actually releases, only the scalpers will be selling them, and for like $200 each. I ask because if you know a place to get them for a somewhat reasonable price after the fact, I'd really like to know because I have other priorities right now that restrict my spending money.

cool potato

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Japan You Want has their preorders live. Reliable and speedy services from my experience.

I'm actually pretty excited for this one. Always wanted the OG colour from the cartoon released and have been in the market for a D2.

Definitely bitter about the release being so close to the adventure 2020 digivice (as other have mentioned). I'm so broke as per covid but don't want to get caught paying the inflated eBay rates.

First time poster - have been a digimon fan since day one and am excited to join a community where I can nerd out. None of my friends are into it with the exception of video games.