Digivice Version Complete Announced- Info, Images, & Pre-Order Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Right before DigiFes we get a surprise announcement of a new Digivice release!

The Digivice Version Complete is meant to be the ultimate version of the Digimon Adventure Digivice LCD toy, and iterates on prior versions in a number of ways...

This is an upgraded version of the 15th Anniversary Digivice, first released in 2015, that is designed to have the history of the adventure of Taichi and friends, making it the largest collection of Digimon collected in a Digivice product by including the adventures of the characters not just for Adventure, but tri. and Kizuna.

The body color has been changed from the transparent colors of the previous releases to a color that matches what was seen in the main animation.

It was designed to reproduce the Digivice that Taichi and the others actually had.

It also appears they point out this is the first time the Digivice has been released in a color that matches the original show (without transparency that wasn't in the show.)

The stages that you can adventure through are not just the TV anime Digimon Adventure, broadcast in 1999, but also the movie Digimon Adventure: Our War Game, released in 2000, Digimon Adventure tri., released in 2015, and Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, released in 2020, have had stages added.

Digimon that will appear include: Alphamon, Imperialdramon, Agumon Bonds of Courage, etc. About 80, the highest number ever [for a Digivice] will appear.

Over 80 Digimon are included.

The game system uses the familiar pendulum sensor, as previous Digimon devices have, to count your steps. Catch 'help' and progress the story.

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 10,175 yen. Pre-orders close on September 13th and the Digivice Version Complete is scheduled to ship in January. (It's noted that pre-orders being on the same day the chosen children entered the Digital World.)

Update- Pre-orders at Premium Bandai USA have opened early for those who don't want to use an intermediary.

Update- Japanese pre-orders have begun, the text above has been changed to have that info.

Another Digivice so soon is a bit of a surprise (pre-orders for the Digivice: close tomorrow.) It's an upgraded version of one a number of people likely already nabbed, but adding content that is of a high amount of interest, plus a really nice shell color, so it will likely be quite popular.

More details to come!

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

Last edited:

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy crap that's an expensive Digivice. At least the reboot Digivice had the excuse of its lights and sounds gimmicks, but this has no reason to be this much. Price aside, this does seem like a cool Digivice but the images make it seem like Agumon is the only partner...

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof that's expensive, but also I spy a connector on the top.

I skipped the pen z pre order because I was gonna just grab them when they release, but this is dropping too.

Bandai is out for my wallet's blood this year

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...whelp time to empty my wallet again

Omnimon Zwart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will genuinely be pissed if they release another version a few months later. This is hurting my wallet. Nonetheless I will be preordering ASAP. I am actually very excited to play the full adventure of the original timeline in one game.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bandai is out for my wallet's blood this year
When are they not? :LOL:

Also pretty cool for a definitive version (or let's hope it's definitive what with Kizuna officially putting a close on the original timeline).

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love the design and the content, but not the price. 😫 Would be nice to own a Digivice again, but I still prefer to raise Digimon as a Tamer rather than adventure with them as one of the Chosen, so I'll stick with the V-Pets. :p

michi510

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn...... with having the adventure 2020 digivice preordered, gonna have to skip this one. The digimon roster is very tempting, but can’t justify going for both versions 😭

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how those would work. Would Agumon become Centarumon for example. Will they have their own lines.

And nice, the original continuity!

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, fine, take my damn money. Didn't expect to see the OG design resurface for a while, but nice. The coloring is definitely similar to the reboot version which is a nice touch.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how those would work. Would Agumon become Centarumon for example. Will they have their own lines.

And nice, the original continuity!
I assume those are enemy-only Digimon.

On that note, I might've considered this if Meicoomon was a partner, but eh.

I hope they remembered this should have Holydramon instead of Ophanimon.

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have never owned a Season one Digivice, so I broke down and ordered it. It may be expensive, but it's cheaper than any I can find secondhand online. I imagine it will basically be the same as the 15th with all the chosen children Digimon and just some new additions to evolutions and extra enemy Digimon and new "areas" to walk through. I kinda hope they include the Skullgreymon evolution that was in one of the 15th's. I also hope you can pick up some of the bosses for connect battles like you could do in the V2's

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm torn about getting this or not :/

I like the LCDs and how they are more of a toy to play, and I love the CSAs which are more like a prop/replica. The fact that we're getting both on the Digivice: 2020 is amazing, since its something we don't have yet. But having a new LCD/replica for the original Digivice is kinda "tiring". We have the original version, the 15th version, the 15th anime color version, the 15th MetalGarurumon color and the 15th WarGreymon color. And now this one, completely color accurate and with more content. Its a smart move and will sell well, but I like to collect Digivices because they get to be these precious items on my house, that remind me of Digimon. Getting this one feels like doing a chore on a list. At the same time, my heart is screaming to get it. But ouch, look at that price!

We had a color "accurate" CSA with the CSA 1999, but that one is way more blue than this one. I guess we can expect a Digivice-CSA-1999-final-brilliant-definite-version in a few months?

I get that this is a business and brings money, but even if you can afford all of these versions (I can't), there comes a time when you wonder if it is worth it.

Bitlive

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you guys really trust Nippon-Yasan ? I can only find negative feedback online :unsure:
And to the people who ordered one. Where did you order? This would be my first purchase from Japan so I have absolutely no idea haha

Samtheweebo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you guys really trust Nippon-Yasan ? I can only find negative feedback online :unsure:
And to the people who ordered one. Where did you order? This would be my first purchase from Japan so I have absolutely no idea haha
Yikes just checked it out myself. The reviews basically say the item never arrives and money is not returned. I am fearful that I may have made a mistake, but order is done, can't do anything at this point but hope😨

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't Meicoomon a partner in the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon Ver.15th?

So shouldn't this have her as well?

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I suppose we'll see if there a Bandai US listing as well

Omnimon Zwart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't Meicoomon a partner in the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon Ver.15th?

So shouldn't this have her as well?
I believe all bonus partners will certainly be included.
Veedramon, Jesmon, Wizardmon, Meicoomon, Zubamon, Gabon and Agumon dark lines, and whoever else I can’t remember. But you can’t call it “definitive” if it lacks the content of the predecessor.

it seems it will be an update of the WarGremyon and Metal Garurumon Ver 15 digivices

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I suppose we'll see if there a Bandai US listing as well
Fingers crossed. Still waiting on the Pendulum Z pre-order for the US, too...maybe those not showing up on Premium-Bandai means BOA will sell them like the V20 V-Pets. A boy can dream... :)

Anyways, this device looks AWESOME! I didn’t get the WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon versions so being able to upgrade to this will be nice. I’ve always had a lot of fun with this one...