Digivice Ver.Complete Discussion

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys something I figured out about the rookie attack and health upgrade. The clone digimon is the same as the Digimon that you are walking with. So if you want to get the upgrade on a specific digimon make sure that you are walking with that digimon when you get a help wave!

bebek1992

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
updated enemy & bosses

Map I (File & Folder Island)
Stage 1-1
Gizamon, Kunemon
Boss: Kuwagamon

Stage 1-2
Centaurmon, Leomon, Ogremon
Boss: Devimon

Stage 1-3
Gazimon, Bakemon, Whamon
Boss: Kakotorimon

Stage 1-4
Tyrannomon, Kuwagamon, Datamon
Boss: Etemon

Map II (Tokyo - Odaiba)
Stage 2-1
DemoDevimon, Gekomon, ShogunGekomon
Boss: Mamothmon

Stage 2-2
Raremon, DarkTyrannomon, Skullmeramon
Boss: Myotismon

Stage 2-3
DemiDevimon, Bakemon, Myotismon
Boss: VenomMyotismon

Map III (Spiral Mountain)
Stage 3-1
Shellmon, Divermon, Scorpiomon
Boss: MetalSeadramon

Stags 3-2
Gazimon, Kiwimon, Garbagemon
Boss: Parrotmon

Stage 3-3
Garbagemon, Cherrymon, MetalEtemon
Boss: Puppetmon

Stage 3-4
Megadramon, Mekanorimon, Tankmon
Boss: Machinedramon

Stage 3-5
LadyDevimon, Vilemon, WaruMonzaemon
Boss: Piedmon

Stage 3-6
MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Machinedramon, Piedmon
Boss: Apocalymon

Map IV (War Game)
Stage 4
Keramon, Infermon
Boss: Diablomon

Map V (Tri.)
Stage 5-1
Kuwagamon, Imperialdramon FM (Infected), Alphamon
Boss: Meicrackmon VM

Stage 5-2
Orphanimon FM, Raguelmon, Jesmon
Boss: Ordinemon

Map VI (Kizuna)
Stage 6
Parrotmon, Eosmon (Adult/Champion), Eosmon (Perfect/Ultimate)
Boss: Eosmon (Ultimate/Mega)

(CMIIW or added if I missing something)

some hint that i find, maybe will be useful for someone in the future:

> Unlock Meicoomon Faster
(works like Veedramon in Ver 1, 2 and 15th) connect Digivice Complete Ver. with Digimon Analyzer JPN or D-Terminal JPN

> Unlock Omegamon MM /Omnimon MM
using Omegamon/Omnimon when battling with Orphanimon FM & Raguelmon
(I think you must make all partner unlock ultimate/mega evo)

> Unlock Agumon Kizuna & Gabumon Kizuna
using Omegamon/Omnimon 2 Times when battling Eosmon Perfect (Ultimate in US)
win as Omegamon/Omnimon from Agumon to unlock Kizuna Evo
win as Omegamon/Omnimon from Gabumon to unlock Kizuna Evo
whatever you wanna use 1st, it will unlocked when you win

and wanna ask, is Huckmon (Hackmon in US) only unlocked when we finish all the maps?

thank you & you're welcome

Credit :
RogueX4 for 1st enemy & bosses list

Last edited:

DarkWarGrimlock

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m on Stage 3-5 and I’m having trouble evolving my Digimon past Champion/Adult. I’ve unlocked all of the Ultimate/Perfects and some of the Mega/Ultimates. I wasn’t having this issue until this stage. I was able to get Biyomon to Garudamon once, but the option to evolve a second time isn’t showing up, nor is the option to Warp.

Any idea what this issue is?

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m on Stage 3-5 and I’m having trouble evolving my Digimon past Champion/Adult. I’ve unlocked all of the Ultimate/Perfects and some of the Mega/Ultimates. I wasn’t having this issue until this stage. I was able to get Biyomon to Garudamon once, but the option to evolve a second time isn’t showing up, nor is the option to Warp.

Any idea what this issue is?
Sounds to me like you are out of DP. DP is used for evolutions and is slowly recovered by steps. You can also get a little bit of DP from the meat items that sometimes drop at the end of battles. The best way to build up DP is to win battles without evolving. You can go back to the first area and grind out wins without evolving. Sometimes you can even manage to win battles with the child level in higher areas but it is easiest to do in the first area. It is also helpful to get the clone battle help waves to upgrade the child level Digimon's attack and HP a little. Basically don't always evolve for every battle. Plan and choose when you need to evolve. Also don't forget that you can also switch Digimon you are using at any time which also helps.

DarkWarGrimlock

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, I didn’t realize there was any sort of currency system happening. Must have skipped over that part. Thanks! I’ve gotten all the clone boosts (Except for Wizardmon). I’ll just go back to the first area and grind out some DP then, and keep an eye on it.

BTW, does anyone know if Veedramon is in this on? I saw that it was mentioned that they’re in the 15th Anniversary Digivice, but haven’t seen any confirmation that they’re in this one.

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, I didn’t realize there was any sort of currency system happening. Must have skipped over that part. Thanks! I’ve gotten all the clone boosts (Except for Wizardmon). I’ll just go back to the first area and grind out some DP then, and keep an eye on it.

BTW, does anyone know if Veedramon is in this on? I saw that it was mentioned that they’re in the 15th Anniversary Digivice, but haven’t seen any confirmation that they’re in this one.
Veedramon is not on this one. He was replaced by Meicoomon

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Veedramon is not on this one. He was replaced by Meicoomon

ottersquid

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I know that pressing the A button while battling using a rookie (Agumon in my case) around 13-15 times grants the optimal attack. I found this wasn't the case when I digivolved to champion (Greymon). It was more like 5 or 6 presses to get the first attack. Is there somewhere where these data have been collected for ease of use? I want to confirm if I had made a mistake.

Thanks...

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can anyone with a Digimon Analyzer check if connecting to it also unlocks evolutions, like it did on the original Digivice?

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone found Meicoomon or where/how to get Meicoomon?
I was able to find her after completing the game. I don't think what Map you're on matters, but she comes in the help waves.

Does anyone know what stats she has though? I can't remember if I already faced her clone in a help wave for the boost stats
I just got her after finishing the game, haven't gotten the clone battle for her yet, her stats are 3 attack 5 hp

Last edited:

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just sharing for anyone who might find himself in the same situation... A while a go I complained that I ordered the device from afashop and received it with a busted box. I contacted afashop, sharing my disappointment and today arrived a new box with no additional charges!

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, I've 100% completed the Digivice. I've gotten all the characters, evolutions, and upgrades. It was fun, and I am a little sad that V-dramon wasn't included. It kind of feels like this wasn't really the "Digivice version Complete", more a "Digivice mostly complete with some fun extras". I wonder if there is a way to face the bosses again without resetting everything. Either way this was well worth the purchase in my opinion. I am happy to have it, and I even think I will still have it on my hip from time to time just for fun.

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it just me or is the sound on the Ver. Complete a bit low compare to the 15th? Would anyone know the component used to output the sound, the lil circular thing w/ the two wires soldier on to it?

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it just me or is the sound on the Ver. Complete a bit low compare to the 15th? Would anyone know the component used to output the sound, the lil circular thing w/ the two wires soldier on to it?
Idk which speaker it uses. But it’s definitely quieter

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Idk which speaker it uses. But it’s definitely quieter
Would had been great to find out and get a better one and switch
But thanks for confirming the low sound, Wasn't sure if mine was bad or that's how it was made

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just found out that my earlier statement about having completed the device 100% may be incorrect. The video linked below shows that you can get the crest of courage on this Digivice too.