Digivice Ver.Complete Discussion

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some devices have already landed in people's hands, probably unintentionally, but either way it's out there! The device is officially shipping in January (February via Premium Bandai US)

Premium Bandai US Page with details: https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2532983001001

mtholder86

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone heard any other updates than the Last Evolution line of Agumon? Any new evolutions for old digimon or any new partner digimon?

digi_sad_guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
!!SOLVED: turned out it was sleep time (9:00pm) no steps would be counted during sleep time

RIP I just got mine like an hour ago. 15 mins in, pendulum stopped counting, the spring is still working but for some reason it stopped counting steps when it makes contact. If anyone know how to fix that, please please please let me know.

Last edited:

Syrius

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've received it 2 days ago, and here's what I think I understood :

- You start with Agumon
- He goes to sleep at ??? (probably 9 or 10 pm) and wakes up at 8am, while he's asleep, you can't do anything and steps stops counting (like mentioned above)
- The left button is actually 2 buttons, allowing you to go up and down (or left/right)
- The 2 right buttons at the same time allows you to turn sounds on/off
- If you go to your stats, you see how many wins you need to reach the next evolution stage
- If you connect to someone to fight, you can choose which evolution stage you want to fight with
- The icon between fight and map seems to be a medipack, that's how you heal after losing a fight
- The map allows you to choose a destination (if you've unlocked one)
- When you press the bottom right button, you can see the number of steps to reach the destination, and if you press again, you see your total number of steps
- Encounters happens "randomly" (number of steps, time of the day, or total random, idk), and the mon you're fighting probably depends on the location you choose on the map
- During an encounter, there's a few option (I've 3 for now), last one is flee, first one is attack (at your current stage), second one is evolve
- After your choose attack, or the evolve animation, when it says "ready", you need to spam the top right button
- When you choose evolve, you only evolve one stage, and attack, then you can evolve again the next turn, I haven't found a way to directly evolve to your max stage yet
- Sometime after an encounter, you win an item (for now I've only found meat and pills), I've no ideas how to use em, or see your inventory yet
- When you reach your destination, it's a boss encounter, and if you win, you unlock the next destination, I guess you unlock something once you complete the map, but I'm not there yet

Found a few more things right after posting :
- Sometime a weird encounter happens, instead of a digimon, you see the background is all black except a small triangle, it's a "catch" encounter, I think you need to spam the top right button to start the event, then there's a fight, and if you win, you unlock a new digimon
- Once you've unlocked another digimon, when you go to your stats, you can select which digimon you want to inspect, and the last one you inspected will be your active digimon
- Winning a fight will count for your active digimon
- Steps are shared between digimons, you can switch whenever you want, it won't reset your progress on the map (but I guess it's better to start again on the first location with a chid you want to level, or fights might be too hard for him)

Hope this could help some people, because I haven't found any guides yet.

Last edited:

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can you connect it to a D-terminal or Izzys Computer to skip to champion for all digimon. The Ver 15 digivices did this. You have to analyze them iirc

NTAtai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's possible a lot of this might be inaccurate on the new device but it's served me pretty well so far, a guide for the Ver. 15th by Reavelt:
GENERAL INFORMATION

i. A Button is top right, B Button is bottom right.

ii. The pedometer function will only work between the in game clock hours of 8 AM - 9 PM. The Digimon will be sleeping otherwise and can be woken up but the function will be disabled during this time. Changing the clock time can allow the pedometer to function again. The pedometer will also not function while an injured Digimon is present after losing a battle.

iii. The reset button on the back can be used to reset the clock without resetting the game. When pressed, the screen will show the Bandai logo. After pressing "A," the prompt will ask whether or not to load data. YES will retain your data and reset the clock. NO will reset everything.

iv. Pressing "B" at the walk screen once will display remaining steps to clear the area and pressing it once more will display total lifetime steps.

v. Every 100 steps will add 1x DP to your DP count.

vi. Pressing "A" and "B" at the same time will bring up the option to unmute/mute. The top option retains sound and the bottom option mutes sound.

vii. Leaving your Digivice for long periods of time will cause the selected partner Digimon to turn away from you the next time the screen turns on. This has no effect on gameplay and is purely aesthetic.

1. Partner Digimon

One of the following can be selected at the start:
Agumon/Piyomon/Gabumon/Palmon/Tentomon/Gomamon/Patamon

All other partners will be available to unlock in HELP WAVE events.
V-Dramon can be unlocked from a HELP WAVE event or the Digimon Analyzer.
Gatomon/Wizardmon/Huckmon can be unlocked from a HELP WAVE event.
Huckmon is only available to unlock from a HELP WAVE event after the game is complete.

All first Digivolutions can be unlocked by connecting to the Digimon Analyzer.
*10 Battle Win for Champion, 15(+10) Battle Win for Ultimate, 15(+15+10) Battle Win for Mega. Link Battles with other Digivices count.
**Another 15(+15+15+10) Battle Win for Omegamon for Agumon/Gabumon.
***Omegamon is only available when both Agumon and Gabumon have been recruited, each with a total of 55 Battle Win (55+55=110 together).

i. Rookie Digimon: 3 HP/1 ATK or 4 HP/2 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
Huckmon: 4 HP/2 ATK or 5 HP/3 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle

ii. Champion Digimon: 5 HP/2 ATK
Gatomon and Wizardmon: 5 HP/2 ATK or 6 HP/3 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
V-Dramon: 5 HP/3 ATK or 6 HP/4 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
BaoHuckmon: 5 HP/3 ATK

iii. Ultimate Digimon: 6 HP/4 ATK

iv. Mega Digimon: 7 HP/4 ATK
Jesmon: 7 HP/5 ATK

v. Omegamon: 8 HP/6 ATK

2. HELP WAVE

A HELP WAVE pops up every 3000 steps, with some variation. To fill up the HELP WAVE bar, place the Digivice near anything with AM radio waves such as wireless devices/phones/computers. Whether or not there is a Digimon to save, there will always be a Digimon to battle. The Digimon to battle in the HELP WAVE can be something you've seen in the area or another unique Digimon.

All base forms of Partner Digimon can gain an additional +1 HP and +1 ATK one time only by battling and beating their duplicates in the HELP WAVE. The duplicate will have +1 HP and +1 ATK; beating it nets your partner the same bonus.

3. Area Enemies

The enemies are fairly similar to the Version 1 Digivice monsters with some changes.

-Map 1-
Area 1: Shellmon, Gizamon, Kunemon
Boss: Kuwagamon

Area 2: Gazimon, Gizamon, Ogremon
Boss: Devimon

Area 3: Bakemon, Tyrannomon, Kokatorimon
Boss: Etemon

-Map 2-
Area 1: Gekomon, Ogremon, SkullMeramon
Boss: Mammothmon

Area 2: Tyrannomon, SkullMeramon, Kokatorimon
Two Part Boss: Myotismon/VenomMyotismon

-Map 3-
Area 1: Scorpiomon, Divermon, Shellmon
Boss: Metalseadramon

Area 2: Garbagemon, Kiwimon, Tankmon
Boss: Puppetmon

Area 3: Megadramon, Mekanorimon, Tankmon
Boss: Machinedramon

Area 4: Lady Devimon, WaruMonzaemon, Vilemon
Boss: Piedmon

Area 5: Metalseadramon, Myotismon, Machinedramon
Boss: Apocalymon

-Final Map (Our War Game)-
Internet Area: Keramon, Infermon
Boss: Diaboromon

4. Digimon Battle

Win/Loss Ratio is not able to be viewed, (uncertain) not recorded, and does not affect gameplay. Losing sends you back 500 steps from the end of an area.
Winning a battle can yield one of three items:

a. Meat: +2 DP.
b. Power-Up: One-hit kill for the next battle. Uncertain if it works for bosses, but probably not.
c. Protein Pill: Increases HP by 1 for the next battle. Uncertain if it allows HP higher than 8 to exist in battle.

On the battle screen, there are four options. Pressing B when the battle is encountered results in an automatic loss. From top to bottom:

i. Attack
After selecting this option, the screen will go to "READY" and tapping the A button 15+ times usually results in your Digimon attacking first. Only the Digimon that gets to attack first gets to attack at all. After 3 turns, if both Digimon still have HP, the one with the most HP remaining wins. In game, a tie HP results in your win.

ii. Digivolve
Digivolve to either Champion (3 DP per evolution) or Warp Digivolve to Mega (7 DP per warp). If the Digimon digivolves to Champion, it must go through Ultimate before going to Mega.

iii. Partner
Change the Digimon in the battle with another recruited partner Digimon. After selecting a different Digimon, it will immediately go to the "READY" screen.

iv. Flee
Results in an automatic loss.

5. Post-Completion

After beating the final area in the game, a few features change:

i. The counter for steps remaining to clear area changes to "C." You can still enter any area of any map and encounter the enemy Digimon of the area or HELP WAVES.

ii. Huckmon becomes available to recruit from the HELP WAVE. Whether or not Huckmon will appear is random, but all confirmed reports so far state that the first HELP WAVE after clearing the final area will contain Huckmon.

iii. Pressing "B" now also displays remaining partners that have not been saved from the HELP WAVE. This counter will appear between what was previously remaining area steps (now "C") and lifetime total steps (which will remain unchanged). This counter will also become "C" after all the remaining partners have been saved.

iv. Resetting the clock automatically places you back into the final map and area after you set the time, regardless of where you were before.
from: https://withthewill.net/threads/completed-digivice-ver-15th-comprehensive-guide.15183/

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone I’ve been busy but I was able to receive my Digivice ver Complete the 26 of January. I’ll try to share any information of value.

I've received it 2 days ago, and here's what I think I understood :

- You start with Agumon

- He goes to sleep at ??? (probably 9 or 10 pm) and wakes up at 8am, while he's asleep, you can't do anything and steps stops counting (like mentioned above)

- During an encounter, there's a few option (I've 3 for now), last one is flee, first one is attack (at your current stage), second one is evolve

- When you choose evolve, you only evolve one stage, and attack, then you can evolve again the next turn, I haven't found a way to directly evolve to your max stage yet

- Sometime after an encounter, you win an item (for now I've only found meat and pills), I've no ideas how to use em, or see your inventory yet
Some small corrections and additions:
-You can start with any of the normal seven (Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, and Gomamon) not just Agumon. I started out with Palmon btw.

-They go to sleep at 9:00 pm. After that even if you wake them up they won’t recognize any shakes, in other words they won’t move.

- The fight menu is from top to bottom: Fight, evolve, switch (switching mid fight to another Digimon party member), flee.

- I think there aren’t any new item drops. They are still pill (+1 to HP in next battle), Power shot (One hit Knock Out next battle. I have never seen it dropped before a boss), and the meat. I believe the meat still recovers DP.

- When you unlock Mega stage you can select between Champion or Mega to evolve into. If you are using Gatomon then you can select Ultimate or Mega. Wizardmon still does not evolve.

Can you connect it to a D-terminal or Izzys Computer to skip to champion for all digimon. The Ver 15 digivices did this. You have to analyze them iirc
Sadly I can not test this since I am missing the japanese D-Terminal and Analyzer. Although if I am lucky I will buy a D-Terminal soon.

It's possible a lot of this might be inaccurate on the new device but it's served me pretty well so far, a guide for the Ver. 15th by Reavelt:
GENERAL INFORMATION

i. A Button is top right, B Button is bottom right.

ii. The pedometer function will only work between the in game clock hours of 8 AM - 9 PM. The Digimon will be sleeping otherwise and can be woken up but the function will be disabled during this time. Changing the clock time can allow the pedometer to function again. The pedometer will also not function while an injured Digimon is present after losing a battle.

iii. The reset button on the back can be used to reset the clock without resetting the game. When pressed, the screen will show the Bandai logo. After pressing "A," the prompt will ask whether or not to load data. YES will retain your data and reset the clock. NO will reset everything.

iv. Pressing "B" at the walk screen once will display remaining steps to clear the area and pressing it once more will display total lifetime steps.

v. Every 100 steps will add 1x DP to your DP count.

vi. Pressing "A" and "B" at the same time will bring up the option to unmute/mute. The top option retains sound and the bottom option mutes sound.

vii. Leaving your Digivice for long periods of time will cause the selected partner Digimon to turn away from you the next time the screen turns on. This has no effect on gameplay and is purely aesthetic.

1. Partner Digimon

One of the following can be selected at the start:
Agumon/Piyomon/Gabumon/Palmon/Tentomon/Gomamon/Patamon

All other partners will be available to unlock in HELP WAVE events.
V-Dramon can be unlocked from a HELP WAVE event or the Digimon Analyzer.
Gatomon/Wizardmon/Huckmon can be unlocked from a HELP WAVE event.
Huckmon is only available to unlock from a HELP WAVE event after the game is complete.

All first Digivolutions can be unlocked by connecting to the Digimon Analyzer.
*10 Battle Win for Champion, 15(+10) Battle Win for Ultimate, 15(+15+10) Battle Win for Mega. Link Battles with other Digivices count.
**Another 15(+15+15+10) Battle Win for Omegamon for Agumon/Gabumon.
***Omegamon is only available when both Agumon and Gabumon have been recruited, each with a total of 55 Battle Win (55+55=110 together).

i. Rookie Digimon: 3 HP/1 ATK or 4 HP/2 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
Huckmon: 4 HP/2 ATK or 5 HP/3 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle

ii. Champion Digimon: 5 HP/2 ATK
Gatomon and Wizardmon: 5 HP/2 ATK or 6 HP/3 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
V-Dramon: 5 HP/3 ATK or 6 HP/4 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
BaoHuckmon: 5 HP/3 ATK

iii. Ultimate Digimon: 6 HP/4 ATK

iv. Mega Digimon: 7 HP/4 ATK
Jesmon: 7 HP/5 ATK

v. Omegamon: 8 HP/6 ATK

2. HELP WAVE

A HELP WAVE pops up every 3000 steps, with some variation. To fill up the HELP WAVE bar, place the Digivice near anything with AM radio waves such as wireless devices/phones/computers. Whether or not there is a Digimon to save, there will always be a Digimon to battle. The Digimon to battle in the HELP WAVE can be something you've seen in the area or another unique Digimon.

All base forms of Partner Digimon can gain an additional +1 HP and +1 ATK one time only by battling and beating their duplicates in the HELP WAVE. The duplicate will have +1 HP and +1 ATK; beating it nets your partner the same bonus.

3. Area Enemies

The enemies are fairly similar to the Version 1 Digivice monsters with some changes.

-Map 1-
Area 1: Shellmon, Gizamon, Kunemon

Area 2: Gazimon, Gizamon, Ogremon

Area 3: Bakemon, Tyrannomon, Kokatorimon

-Map 2-
Area 1: Gekomon, Ogremon, SkullMeramon
Boss: Mammothmon

Area 2: Tyrannomon, SkullMeramon, Kokatorimon
Two Part Boss: Myotismon/VenomMyotismon

-Map 3-
Area 1: Scorpiomon, Divermon, Shellmon

Area 2: Garbagemon, Kiwimon, Tankmon
Boss: Puppetmon

Area 3: Megadramon, Mekanorimon, Tankmon
Boss: Machinedramon

Area 4: Lady Devimon, WaruMonzaemon, Vilemon
Boss: Piedmon

Area 5: Metalseadramon, Myotismon, Machinedramon
Boss: Apocalymon

-Final Map (Our War Game)-
Internet Area: Keramon, Infermon
Boss: Diaboromon

4. Digimon Battle

Win/Loss Ratio is not able to be viewed, (uncertain) not recorded, and does not affect gameplay. Losing sends you back 500 steps from the end of an area.
Winning a battle can yield one of three items:

a. Meat: +2 DP.
b. Power-Up: One-hit kill for the next battle. Uncertain if it works for bosses, but probably not.
c. Protein Pill: Increases HP by 1 for the next battle. Uncertain if it allows HP higher than 8 to exist in battle.

On the battle screen, there are four options. Pressing B when the battle is encountered results in an automatic loss. From top to bottom:

i. Attack
After selecting this option, the screen will go to "READY" and tapping the A button 15+ times usually results in your Digimon attacking first. Only the Digimon that gets to attack first gets to attack at all. After 3 turns, if both Digimon still have HP, the one with the most HP remaining wins. In game, a tie HP results in your win.

ii. Digivolve
Digivolve to either Champion (3 DP per evolution) or Warp Digivolve to Mega (7 DP per warp). If the Digimon digivolves to Champion, it must go through Ultimate before going to Mega.

iii. Partner
Change the Digimon in the battle with another recruited partner Digimon. After selecting a different Digimon, it will immediately go to the "READY" screen.

iv. Flee
Results in an automatic loss.

5. Post-Completion

After beating the final area in the game, a few features change:

i. The counter for steps remaining to clear area changes to "C." You can still enter any area of any map and encounter the enemy Digimon of the area or HELP WAVES.

ii. Huckmon becomes available to recruit from the HELP WAVE. Whether or not Huckmon will appear is random, but all confirmed reports so far state that the first HELP WAVE after clearing the final area will contain Huckmon.

iii. Pressing "B" now also displays remaining partners that have not been saved from the HELP WAVE. This counter will appear between what was previously remaining area steps (now "C") and lifetime total steps (which will remain unchanged). This counter will also become "C" after all the remaining partners have been saved.

iv. Resetting the clock automatically places you back into the final map and area after you set the time, regardless of where you were before.
from: https://withthewill.net/threads/completed-digivice-ver-15th-comprehensive-guide.15183/
I’d say the Ver. 15th guide is overall accurate. The only thing I can confirm different are the Stages and Enemy Encounters. I’ll post the stages and so far Digimon I’ve encountered in them:

Map I

Stage 1-1
Gizamon, Kunemon

Stage 1-2
Centaurmon, Leomon, Ogremon

Stage 1-3
Gazimon, Bakemon, Whamon
Boss: Kakotorimon

Stage 1-4
Tyranomon, Kuwagamon, Datamon

Map II

Stage 2-1
Demidevimon, Gekomon, Shogungekomon
Boss: Mamothmon

Stage 2-2
Raremon, Darktyranomon, Skullmeramon
Boss: Myotismon

Stage 2-3
Demidevimon, Bakemon, Myotismon
Boss: Venommyotismon

Map III

Stage 3-1
Shellmon, Divermon, Scorpiomon

Stags 3-2
Gazimon, Kiwimon, Garbagemon
Boss: Parrotmon

Stage 3-3
Garbagemon, Cherrymon, Metaletemon
Boss: Puppetmon*

3-2’s Parrotmon caught me massively by surprise! I will keep updating the list as I play. I am still in Stage 3-3 and hopefully will confirm Puppetmon and continue to 3-4.

So far I can confirm Wizardmon and Gatomon are unlocked the same way as in the version 15th: through a Help Wave in Stage 2-3. The stage VenomMyotismon is fought as a Boss.

I am still missing Agumon and have not used Gabumon so I still don’t know if Dark evos from the Ver 20th are in. As of yet I have no idea who are the secret Digimon (Ver 15th Vdramon and Hackmon line or Ver 20th Meicoomon and Zubamon line).

Have a great day everyone and happy questing.

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks @RogueX4 for the updates and great guide work!
D-Terminal and D-Analyzer are confirmed to work to skip to Champion/Adult levels.
Dark digivolutions for Gabumon and Agumon are also present. Same unlock criteria from Ver 15 V2.
Partner Digimon I’ve seen so far are Wizardmon and Meicoomon. Meicoomon also had an option to digivolve in battle I think. But it wasn’t used in the video so idk who she digivolves into

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@RogueX4 Do you have any plans to compile your findings into a shareable Google Doc or anything? I've had more than a few people ask me if I was planning on doing a guide for these things, to which my answer is no and I just refer them to the existing Ver.15th guides since they are largely similar. If you end up making something, hit me up with a link and I would love to share that with the community.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
D-Terminal and D-Analyzer are confirmed to work to skip to Champion/Adult levels.
Dark digivolutions for Gabumon and Agumon are also present. Same unlock criteria from Ver 15 V2.
Partner Digimon I’ve seen so far are Wizardmon and Meicoomon. Meicoomon also had an option to digivolve in battle I think. But it wasn’t used in the video so idk who she digivolves into
English version of D-Terminal can also work? I've seen golden and silver D-Terminals, do you know by any chance if they're all the same?

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
English version of D-Terminal can also work? I've seen golden and silver D-Terminals, do you know by any chance if they're all the same?
no English version has been confirmed to my knowledge. Just the JPN ones.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
no English version has been confirmed to my knowledge. Just the JPN ones.
That's disappointing, since there seem to be some still available at a reasonable price. By the way, did Bandai say why evolutions jump from champion to mega?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m glad to be of service! It’s wonderful news that Dark evos and Meicoomon have been confirmed! I never got the chance to buy the Orange ver 20th, so knowing that the they are in this is phenomenal. I am sucker for Skullgreymon and BlackWargreymon.
Whoa, I haven’t found any videos but if Meicoomon actually evolves in this then the Version Complete was worth every penny!!! No regrets.

@RogueX4 Do you have any plans to compile your findings into a shareable Google Doc or anything? I've had more than a few people ask me if I was planning on doing a guide for these things, to which my answer is no and I just refer them to the existing Ver.15th guides since they are largely similar. If you end up making something, hit me up with a link and I would love to share that with the community.
It might take a while but yes I definitely can. Since when ever I play I take notes of my findings. If you want you can PM if you need it a specific format for your site.

I can test it if no one has tried, since I own an English one. However I believe Omnimon Zwart is right. I don’t know about programing, but the english D-Terminals are different from the Japanese ones. I doubt it will work.

What do you mean by jumping from Champion to Mega? Do you mean why can a rookie, say Agumon, go from Champion (Greymon) or Mega (Wargreymon)? If it’s the later it’s because of Warp Digivolution.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m glad to be of service! It’s wonderful news that Dark evos and Meicoomon have been confirmed! I never got the chance to buy the Orange ver 20th, so knowing that the they are in this is phenomenal. I am sucker for Skullgreymon and BlackWargreymon.
Whoa, I haven’t found any videos but if Meicoomon actually evolves in this then the Version Complete was worth every penny!!! No regrets.

It might take a while but yes I definitely can. Since when ever I play I take notes of my findings. If you want you can PM if you need it a specific format for your site.

I can test it if no one has tried, since I own an English one. However I believe Omnimon Zwart is right. I don’t know about programing, but the english D-Terminals are different from the Japanese ones. I doubt it will work.

What do you mean by jumping from Champion to Mega? Do you mean why can a rookie, say Agumon, go from Champion (Greymon) or Mega (Wargreymon)? If it’s the later it’s because of Warp Digivolution.
Oh, I referred to the no ultimate forms, why they removed them?

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Oh, I referred to the no ultimate forms, why they removed them?
They didn’t remove ultimate forms. You may have misunderstood. In these digivices, you don’t warp to Ultimate. They tried to keep it like the anime. So if you want to use an ultimate like MetalGreymon, on your first turn, you must digivolve into Greymon. Then the second turn takes you to the selection menu where you can then digivolve to ultimate.

edit: Hackmon->Jesmon is in. What’s left for me to confirm as far as evolutions/partners is zubamon, veedramon and that possible Meicoomon evolution
Im so skeptical of that last one. I saw pictures but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was photoshopped.

Last edited:

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine should be incoming soon. I was sad to see that sukamon wasn't in the list of encounterable enemy Digimon. I kinda have a soft spot for the guy. I heard he was in the og jp digivice and was looking forward to encountering him.

Last edited:

mtholder86

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just finished the last map. I'm still not sure where or how to get Hackmon and Meicoomon. Anyone know how?

ralvieoli

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe it's still a help wave, but I haven't seen it yet myself. Just finished the last map yesterday and will be hunting for them later today. Were you able to figure out how to get the bonds of courage forms of agumon and gabumon?

mtholder86

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe it's still a help wave, but I haven't seen it yet myself. Just finished the last map yesterday and will be hunting for them later today. Were you able to figure out how to get the bonds of courage forms of agumon and gabumon?

I kind of forgot about those evolutions. Haha. I thought I read somewhere that all of your party digimon have to be to the Ultimate level before you can get those forms.

HHIILLOO

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Agumon has become SkullGreymon. I did not want this, but this is what I got. Just to make sure, (I'm pretty sure there isn't) there is no way back from this is there?