Digivice V Gashapon Updates- Clean Images of All Models, Bands Can Be Used on Vital Bracelet

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digivicevgacha02_december27_2021.jpg
digivicevgacha03_december27_2021.jpg
digivicevgacha04_december27_2021.jpg
digivicevgacha05_december27_2021.jpg
digivicevgacha06_december27_2021.jpg
digivicevgacha07_december27_2021.jpg

A few updates to the Digivice V gashapons, which are currently out in Japan, and described as 'light up keychains'.

We had clean images of them before, but not quite as nice as these, so worth another look.

Each is available via gashapon machines for 300 yen each. Their main feature is lighting up when you stick in the mock-Dim Card to hit a button.

6 models are available at random, based on the Digivice V/Dims in teh show, and ones themed after the 3 Gammamon evos.

An updated promotional flier...

digivicevgacha01_december27_2021.jpg

And an interesting detail from users on social media...

Various details of the molds are close to the actual Vital Bracelet/Digivice V, so while it doesn't appear to be an exact fit, it appears you can force the bands from the gashapon to work on the real device if you want.

The light up Digivice V gashapons were the first bit of info we got that the Digimon anime would be continuing on as Adventure: looked to be reaching a climax.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 20,213

Pleasehearmyopinion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohhh. I brought it up in the thread where they were originally discussed, but wrote it off as wishful thinking. Shame the cost of importing them to australia would probably be way more effort than me just firing up the 3d printer at school, but good for those who live in japan I guess.

It'd probably be a really cheap band replacement now that I think about it.

Last edited:

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imagine in the anime they get this digivice as an upgrade for mega evolution

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imagine in the anime they get this digivice as an upgrade for mega evolution
They probably will get the new Digivice V. Either it's a recolor or a redesign. Most anime did upgrade the digivice. Also, we likely will get new Dims for Ghost Game trio for their Ultimates forms.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm happy that they are close enough to fit... since to me that would of been a HUGE selling point i know they are marketed as cheaper roleplay items compared to the vb/digivice V which are more marketed as toys/Games rather than Roleplay items. Now we just need a wave 2 with Color bands for Jelly and Angora... though one could use the Kaus band for Jelly and Wezen band for Angora would be nice to see them get their own unique color bands.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish the bands being usable on the actual Digivice V(B) was intentional that way they're an even cleaner fit

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish the bands being usable on the actual Digivice V(B) was intentional that way they're an even cleaner fit
Exactly, its nice that they fit... but feels like a missed opportunity since if they advertised them as compatible well I'm sure that'd give more people a reason to go out and hit up those Gashapon machines- other than just the kids who cant afford/don't care enough about the full version.

Then again who knows maybe we'll get a band set down the road- similar to the pairing plates from the Applidriver stuff. Though sadly any set like that would likely just be the bands and not cool faceplate stuff because I don't think the VB was designed with that level of customization in mind. Of course it probably wouldn't be all that hard to transplant the components into a new shell... its clearly not something one should casually try since there is always risk involved in such measures... which is why some sort of hot swappable face plate/bands would of been nice... i mean think of the selling potential had they designed the VB with some sort of face plat swapping gimmick.

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A toy... of a toy?