Digivice and Partner Match-Up Game

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In case someone didn't know, memes that determine a person's "status" based on their birthdate and/or name have been fairly common on Tumblr, but I had never seen any of these done for the Digimon Fandom, so I thought, what the heck, I can make one of these. And I did, and after posting it on Tumblr I thought I might as well share it here too, someone might get a kick out of the thing after all.

Now yes, this meme is more or less completely random- as in there is no logic to why x = y. Part of the reason to this is that Digimon aren't consistent- some have no Levels, some have no types, some have multiple possible Levels/Attributes, etc etc, so it's really hard to try and decide what kind of logic to use to make this meme even work in the first place. Because of that, I tried to focus on making sure that the results were at the same time completely randomized as well as replicateable (like really you could just click the Wikimon Random Page link over and over again until you got your Digivice model and your partner Digimon completely randomly, but there's just no fun in that if you ask me). Still, I will apologize to how convoluted and confusing this meme is xD (Also sorry about the shameless advertising)

FULL INSTRUCTIONS:

Your Digivice is determined on the number you get when you add the fourth number of the year of your birth to the month you were born.
Examples:

• Birthday on August 1st, 1999: 9+8=17 -> Digivice iC
  • Birthday on January 30th, 1986: 6+1=7 -> D-3
  • Birthday on December 3rd, 1990: 0+12=12 -> D-Scanner

To figure out your partner Digimon’s Baby I form, first take the fist vowel found in your name. A = 1, E = 2, I = 3, O = 4, U = 5, and the number determines what row you’re starting at (if the first vowel is Y or any vowel not found in the English alphabet, close your eyes and pick whatever row you’re pointing at). The “row” refers to the row of Digimon here- you then start counting from the first Digimon of that row until you’ve counted up to your day of birth.
Examples:

• If the first vowel in your name is an A, you start counting from the first row’s first Digimon, Bommon. If you were born on the 1st day of any given month, you’d move one step ahead, in this case you would land on Botamon. If you were born on the 31st, you’d land on Zerimon instead.
  • If the first vowel was an O instead, you’d start counting from the fourth row’s first Digimon, Punimon. If you were born on the 1st in this case, your partner would be a Pupumon, if you were born on the 14th, it would be Bommon, on the 21th it would be Jyarimon, etc etc.

Your partner’s Ultimate form is the first Ultimate Level Digimon you see from clicking/refreshing this link (including card-pages). What forms your partner takes between Baby I and Ultimate is up to you! :D (Although if you don’t want to pick the evolutions yourself, you can take the first Digimon of each level you encounter to fill out the blanks, but this is optional!)

Extra optional stuff (especially for any bored artists out there); Your Digivice model determines what Digital World you'd have your adventure in, as well as the rules and special abilities, so!

• Get a D-3? Try and figure out what Armor/Jogress possibilities your partner could have
  • D-Scanner? Congratulations, you can Spirit evolve into whatever Adult Level/Class Digimon you get from the above link, that's now your Human Spirit (if you like to draw, try and make a Spirit statue out of that Digimon)
  • Digivice iC? Recolor or redesign your partner's Ultimate form to get them a Burst Mode
  • Xros Loader? Make yourself an army with the above link! (IDK, first whatever 10 Digimon you get are now your army)

(My results? I got a D-3 and my partner is a Yuramon. And no joke, the other day when I clicked the link to figure out my partner's Ultimate form, I actually got a Beelzebumon first try lmao how)

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a little confused at the baby Digimon part. Going by "Duke". I start on row 5. But my birthday is past 5 days, so does it cycle back to the start? If so, I'm pretty happy. D-Ark, with a Mokumon. Pretty badass.

CoDL

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This was pretty fun! Thanks for that. I got a Digivice iC (wasn't a huge fan of Savers but I did love Next so) and my partner goes from Bombmon to Bagramon.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm stuck with a standard Digivice and a line that goes from Kuramon to Splashmon. Guess I'll fill it in with Tsumemon, Keramon, Gesomon, and Dagomon.

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a little confused at the baby Digimon part. Going by "Duke". I start on row 5. But my birthday is past 5 days, so does it cycle back to the start? If so, I'm pretty happy. D-Ark, with a Mokumon. Pretty badass.
Yup, once you reach Dorumon/the end you continue from the first row. (Also I must admit I am a little jelly right now, Mokumon is so cute ;w;)

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historic
Well here's what I got:
Digivice 01
Kuramon
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode [EDIT: the second Ultimate I got is Imperialdramon Fighter Mode]

Well the Ultimate's too OP so might refresh the page.[EDIT: Still too OP]

Last edited:

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got a Digivice and my partner goes from Ketomon to HerakleKabuterimon. I'm not really into insect Digimon but it's fine anyway :D

Well the Ultimate's too OP so might refresh the page.
In relation to this, I got DeckerGreymon before HerakleKabuterimon, does a DigiXros count as an Ultimate?

Last edited:

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
D-Scanner and Pupumon, guess I get to spirit evolve AND have a Digimon, final form would be Tactimon (which is further proof that we were mean't to be). I randomized to see my Hybrid forms and got Devidramon as the Adult (which in the card evolved from Gotsumom weirdly enough), DinoBeemon as the Beast, PlatinumNumemon as the fusion and Qinglongmon as the transcendent form.

In the end it was kind of fun, pretty miffed that I got a D-scanner since I never liked that system very much but, hey, the irony, but also got Tactimon which is great.

The full lines would be:
Pupumon->Missimon->KoKabuterimon->Stingmon->NeoDevimon(?)->Tactimon
Devidramon + DinoBeemon= Platinum Numemon->Qinglongmon

I probably would have gotten the Spirits of randomness or something.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(which in the card evolved from Gotsumom weirdly enough)
It sort of makes sense, I guess, given that Devidramon can disguise themselves as stone gargoyles.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is actually a really good reason on that thought Gotsumon->Gargomon also makes sense but I think this talk belongs better in the Random Commentary on evolutionary relationship thread.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow nice and complicated.
That embarrassingly took me at least 10 minutes to figure out haha.

D-Scanner
Puwamon
Darkdramon

TedBanias

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got:
D-Scanner
Puttimon
Merukimon
Spirit Evolutions: Guardromon (Human), Bullmon (Beast), Vajramon (Fusion), AncientGarurumon (Transcendent)

Filling out the line, I'd go for: Puttimon -> Cupimon -> Kudamon -> Reppamon -> Tylinmon -> Merukimon

Mine came out weirdly coherent for a random generation method. XD

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got a D-scanner.
Baby level I: Chicomon
Adult Digimon/Human Hybrid: Veedramon
Ultimate: Dukemon

Took me about 10 minutes to random a freaking Ultimate 😂

Raiden

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All right, I got a D-Arc (so, that's the Tamers Digivice?). My Digimon ended up being a Relemon, with Imperialdramon Fighter Mode as its final form. ._. ...Doing his evo line was difficult. XD

The whole line ended up being:
Relemon -> Viximon -> Renamon -> Raidramon -> Imperialdramon Dragon Mode -> Imperialdramon Fighter Mode

I can kind of imagine Fighter Mode being similar to what Takato and the others do with their Digimon, i.e. me combining with Dragon Mode and boom. (I was kind of hoping for Paladin Mode, but Fighter will do.)

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heh. This is actually pretty fun.

Puttimon -> Demon w/ a Digivice iC. I guess his Burst Mode would be his Super Ultimate Form?

Considering Puttimon is literally the Baby form of the series' Fallen Angel allegory, I suppose my partner's evolution line would be an archetypal Angel up until he goes dark as a Demon.

Puttimon - Tokomon - Patamon - Angemon - HolyAngemon - Demon - Demon Super Ultimate (Burst Mode)

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like I have a D-Arc, Popomon as the Baby I form, and... Arkadimon Super Ultimate as my final form. AWESOME.

I came up with Popomon -> Pagumon -> Impmon -> Wendimon -> Meicrackmon -> Reichmon -> Arkadimon SU

A bit eclectic, but I like it.