Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No manipulation, you say? Look at LordKnightmon's votes... It was so huge votes in such amounts enough to be suspicious just next to Mineramon's votes in almost same numbers of votes.....

Next X Anniversary?! Being the digimon fan is suffering but I will endure.

Nobody stand up for Holy Beasts to get Xs? TT TT
Crusadermon was also the only pre-X-Evolution Royal Knight to lack an X-form. By the time of the poll as well, Leopardmon-X, Craniamon-X, and Kentaurosmon-X had all been revealed as well - thus making Crusadermon the only pre-Savers RK to lack an X-form. A lot of people wanted to see Crudsadermon-X, finally, which is why she won.

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
maybe armagemon x will be one of the ultimate ++s. as for the other i can only foresee imperialdramon or just any royal knight jogress. possibly between gankoomon x and examon x. but if ultimate + is super ultimate what is ultimate ++ and is this the first time we've seen ultimate ++?

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Digimon X V-Pets have never referred to Ultimate+ as Super Ultimate. Ultimate itself as a level has a large varying range, as it is formally the highest recognized level with no apparent upper-limit.

If by Ultimate++, you mean an Ultimate evolving into an Ultimate evolving further into another Ultimate, there have been several examples before. For example, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (as an "evolution" of Omegamon), UltimateChaosmon (if considered as an evolution of Chaosmon), or ZeedMillenniummon.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any idea on when we will get info on what evolves into what? Or are we gonna have to wait for the actual release of it before we get any of that info?

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Couldn’t resist and placed a request for the Blue through FromJapan. The price was really fair if anyone is looking to grab one, or both, of these. I ended up paying $36.50.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anubismon X didn't happen as we have Siesamon X and some canine-like ones in this X3... Even X1 got Cerberumon X. So far there is no mention of Anubismon after that seal broken? I think I read all chapters unless if I overlooked?

Or he was simply sitting on the throne observing Dark Area then discovered the seal weakening and instantly inform Royal Knights? That's it?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anubismon X didn't happen as we have Siesamon X and some canine-like ones in this X3... Even X1 got Cerberumon X. So far there is no mention of Anubismon after that seal broken? I think I read all chapters unless if I overlooked?

Or he was simply sitting on the throne observing Dark Area then discovered the seal weakening and instantly inform Royal Knights? That's it?
He basically just got scared and told Examon to go deal with it lol

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized thar Monzaemon X will probably evolve into its version exclusive of Cherubimon X. The goo/slime aesthetic is from Numemon X but maybe Cherubimon is why it has a halo and angel wings? Maybe Cherubimon X's giant ball abdomen thing that Vice X had will be made of slime like Numemon X?

Does Monzaemon X count as an angelic Digimon now?

Oh I guess Pegasusmon is kind of angelic or holy too. All the first version exclusives in Yellow seem to have a gold theme. (Lopmon>Seisamon>OmegaShoutmon>Rapidmon)

Last edited:

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Mmmh this is an interesting point. So far, if I haven’t missed anything, all the Digimon that have played a part in Digimon Chronicle X have shown up as raisable or enemy only in the VerX. All except Anubismon. Maybe the X4 isn’t that far off? Specially if the sales are good enough.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Mmmh this is an interesting point. So far, if I haven’t missed anything, all the Digimon that have played a part in Digimon Chronicle X have shown up as raisable or enemy only in the VerX. All except Anubismon. Maybe the X4 isn’t that far off? Specially if the sales are good enough.
I think a news post mentioned this was the last. Anubimon could still be in the X2 vpet as a enemy. Unless he is an ultimate III which I doubt.

It's a shame though we have Seisamon and Cerberumon which were his line in the D-ark and they have X antibodies.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We still might get some more Xs. They continued to trickle out for a while after the original X run. Wouldn't be surprised if a few more (like 5-20) pop up in the franchise over the next year.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it's really trilogy.... Shame. We could have some full complete lines c'mon... Tch Wanted to see Anubismon X and Cerberumon Werewolf Mode X even Plutomon X if possible.

But the better news is, we will have new Digimon products after this I wonder which will it be....

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At this point it really wouldn't surprise me if Anubimon was curiously missing from the franchise to be saved for an Egyptian Gods themed group.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At this point it really wouldn't surprise me if Anubimon was curiously missing from the franchise to be saved for an Egyptian Gods themed group.
Ooooh, that'd be awesome! We've been in the need for more of those.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Egyptian God group is something I always desired for. But the problem thing is...

Sethmon, Holsmon and Bastemon have Egyptian Gods in their origin names and their Levels are low.

Egyptian Gods with Ultimate levels in their personal group would be very frightening, intimidating, and VERY menacing. :/

And I have no idea how many Egyptian God/desses in Egypt folklore/myth. And no title for this?

DigiTamerMarc

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The link isn’t working for me:/ it just brings me to the page where it says international shipping. Can someone please help 😭😭😭

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The product is region-locked to Japan. You can probably access the product page if you mess around with cookies, system locale, or VPN; but they don't ship outside of Japan anyways. You'll need to use an intermediary and give them the link, then they'll buy it.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Egyptian God group is something I always desired for. But the problem thing is...

Sethmon, Holsmon and Bastemon have Egyptian Gods in their origin names and their Levels are low.

Egyptian Gods with Ultimate levels in their personal group would be very frightening, intimidating, and VERY menacing. :/

And I have no idea how many Egyptian God/desses in Egypt folklore/myth. And no title for this?
They are called the ntr or the annead. There are around 20 major Egyptian gods but JoJo did them as a set of 9 and considering how influential that series is in Japan, that’s probably what Digimon would go with. Maybe push it to 10 by considering AmonRa or Horus as the king separated from them like Huanglongmon. Or like how Plutomon is an Olympus ally but not a member.

Last edited: