Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought everyone knew Omega Shoutmon was Perfect, despite attempts to obsfucate levels in the final product, there are tons of context clues for most of its Digimon, like OShoutmon being on par with Astamon, ChoHakkaimon etc

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Everyone? Not me... In fact, Xros fusions mindscrewed me and I have no intentions to judge and measure all Xros with No Levels.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Level does not equal power anyway. Magnamon (OmegaShoutmon’s closest analogue, to my mind) is Adult-level, but as strong as an Ultimate. There are plenty of other examples both for species and individuals.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shoutmon Rookie -> Shoutmon King -> OmniShoutmon. Makes sense to me

I know Shoutmon King hasn't been Champion yet, but he can be one day.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is all really cool. I have the X2 on order, so this is overwhelming and rad that the third is already revealed. Monzaemon X looks sick as hell, I am keen to raise one of those asap.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just preordered both. I may not be as ecstatic as I was when the Vpet ver 20th, Pen ver 20th, and the X2 where announced (I think nothing will beat the levels of hype I have for the X2 for quite a long while); but I do like what I see. Although I am disappointed that we didn’t get more angel Digimon. I was hoping the X3 would have included Calvisangemon, Slashangemon, Dominimon, and a new Principality Angel type Digimon along side Seraphimon X.

Still I do like what I see. I love the designs for: Gankomon X, Rapidmon X (although I wonder if As’maria got the memo that it’s supposed to be a dog and went “Screw it. That doesn’t look like a poodle it’s a rabbit”), Wizardmon X, Rise Greymon X, and Monzeamon X. I’m also excited on seeing how Lopmon X, Keramon X, Meramon X, Cyberdramon X, Angewomon X, Cherubimon X, and Ophanimon X will look. Also the Royal knights distribution between both versions seems great! Disappointed with Examon X though. Seems as if they missed his appeal. I just hope that in the future his 3D model fixes it and they make his wing spam ginormous.

Also really glad to see Omegashoutmon being a Perfect. Hopefully, Muur, we do get Shoutmon > Shoutmon (YH) > Omegashoutmon as the canon line. I always loved Shoutmon’s Young Hunters look. If this doesn’t end up being the case then he’ll probably be like Lucemon. OP Child > OP Perfect.

Yeah I agree with everyone the two secret Ultimate I are Pumpmon and Bulcomon’s Ultimates. I’m really interested to learn who the two Ultimate III are. I think it’s Imperialdramon X Paladin Mode and Armagemon X, BUT I wouldn’t mind being wrong and the latter being Ogudomon X instead.

Oh and is it just me or is it weird we still don’t have a Veemon X? I was honestly expecting him to be the X3 rookie not Terriermon and Lopmon. That caught me by surprise.

Last edited:

Doolander

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm disappointed that Seraphimon does not have an X-Antibody version. I find it strange since that are two groups that need him to be completed, the Miracle 4 and the Celestial Digimons.
After the final battle, do you think that this will be the end of the X-Antibody line, or there will be more in the future?

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope there is more in the future as this one is only the end of royal knights vs demon lords.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can see them doing Olympos X forms.

Maybe they'll take a few years off before that, though?

Doolander

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's too early for the Olympos, they haven't been much explored in their normal forms yet. I already have what I wanted most, the royal knights completed, but I would love to see a Susanoomon X and Seraphimon X. I voted for them last year : /

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's too early for the Olympos, they haven't been much explored in their normal forms yet. I already have what I wanted most, the royal knights completed, but I would love to see a Susanoomon X and Seraphimon X. I voted for them last year : /
Yeah I think they'll establish them first. EG, they'll start off with Dianamon, Apollomon, Neptunemon, and Merukimon who everyone knows. Then we'll get the Habu Olmypos game he's mentioned he wants to make and then more people are aware of the secondary members, which will then give Bandai the chance to make the other X forms.

Doolander

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes ... if they want to continue with X line, I see this group being used. Dianamon and Apollomon were present at the polls to have versions X.

Doolander

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for the Ultimates 3, I see two possibilities. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X and Armageddemon X, because of Diaboromon's presence. Or a fusion of the Royal Knights X and Ogudomon X.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah Even Jupitermon didn't get selected in that poll... :/

If it weren't for fans who manipulated the poll to gave Minervamon and LordKnightmon X forms, we'd have Imperialdramon X Fighter Mode and Susanoomon X while we could have Minervamon X and LordKnightmon X for "later" in X2.

But still I'm happy with whatever results.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

If it weren't for fans who manipulated the poll to gave Minervamon and LordKnightmon X forms, we'd have Imperialdramon X Fighter Mode and Susanoomon X while we could have Minervamon X and LordKnightmon X for "later" in X2.

Crusadermon needed no manipulation, it won due to being a RK. Poor Imperialdramon FM though, it lost out to Minervamon - most likely because of that Youtuber - and still doesn't have one.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm disappointed that Seraphimon does not have an X-Antibody version. I find it strange since that are two groups that need him to be completed, the Miracle 4 and the Celestial Digimons.
After the final battle, do you think that this will be the end of the X-Antibody line, or there will be more in the future?
I really hope they squeeze in an X4 but I think the chances are slim to none. It really sucks since they probably won’t touch X Antibodies again till the next X Anniversary. It’s disappointing since we still don’t have any X Antibody versions for: Imperialdramon line, Susanoomon, Seraphimon, and Veemon. Also Calvisangemon, Betamon X, Haguromon X, Starmon X, Panjyamon X, and HeraclesKabuterimon X haven’t shown up in any of the new X Vpets and they weren’t in the old ones too. I think there might be a couple more.

As for the Olympians getting X Antibodies it’s to soon. Although we do already have Minervamon X... I just hope they don’t interfere with the others above getting their X forms.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No manipulation, you say? Look at LordKnightmon's votes... It was so huge votes in such amounts enough to be suspicious just next to Mineramon's votes in almost same numbers of votes.....

Next X Anniversary?! Being the digimon fan is suffering but I will endure.

Nobody stand up for Holy Beasts to get Xs? TT TT

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Crusadermon needed no manipulation, it won due to being a RK. Poor Imperialdramon FM though, it lost out to Minervamon - most likely because of that Youtuber - and still doesn't have one.
And the end result is a new X-Antibody for Minervamon that people are apparently split over or outright disliking. :p

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No manipulation, you say? Look at LordKnightmon's votes... It was so huge votes in such amounts enough to be suspicious just next to Mineramon's votes in almost same numbers of votes.....

Next X Anniversary?! Being the digimon fan is suffering but I will endure.

Nobody stand up for Holy Beasts to get Xs? TT TT
Not a fan of sovereigns getting x antibodies, I want to see the celestials get it and the bantyos, I totally expect the bantyos to look god like in there x antibodies, then I want to see Olympus xii thrive.