Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I missed the news on Hououmon X! Doesnt this mean all 8 chosen children have X Antibody ultimates now? Seems perfect for a fanfic or future movie or something.

I'm extremely shocked Omegashoutmon X is considered only a perfect level Digimon considering in the anime he was around Darkknightmon's level and in the manga he was stronger oh well have to remember X antibody has different effects on digimon.
I wonder if Terriermon>Siesamon>OmegaShoutmon>Rapidmon X antibodies is supposed to or going to look like a full "natural/canon/whatever" line.

I feel worse for Rhinomon who is still only an adult despite being from the Digimental of Miracles too.
Honestly I can see it but who knows they could give Shoutmon his own line as well since we have a confirmed level for Omegashoutmon but it could be retcon Xros wars is a bit of an odd ball since in Next order Shoutmon got mad that the main character called him a child stating he is not and has no level.

Sadly no we still need Seraphimon X and Vikemon X and then i think(could be missing one) it will be complete.

Also True I always wonder why Rhinomon and even X are only adult level🤔

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It turned out as those yellow crystals floating in those "Helix" feather tails when enlarged which is pretty awesome. It's really stylistic alright, Yong.

She sorta resembles to Valdurmon.

Bartz, try go to the official website. Pic of Examon X in full pose in there.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just want to know why Keramon X is now a clam with legs (!?)

I actually quite like Rapidmon X as the final stage in Terriermon X's line. I like it when the X-antibodies do stuff like that.

Surprised that Shoutmon didn't make it in as a Child form, frankly, too.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Monzaemon X so much I feel it would've been better off being used as an Ultimate form than a side evolution, to be honest. Especially since the only Ultimate Puppet Digimon we really have are Pinocchio and some Etemons.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Examon X design direction suckass, fite me.

Yes, it's by far the second biggest digimon ever existed (excluding Ragnamon), with its wyvern-ish design (wing) and draconic body also quirky weapon (a beam lance), yet they changed it into generic man dragon with generic dual light saber. It's just like being Bakugan's Dragonoid evolution. It sucks and very disappointing. They want an unique member of all royal knights being into just a generic bipedal humanoid and not unique anymore

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
O AM GEEE, I am in love, examon already reminded me of bhamut from ff series, examon x reminds me of ffxv version of bhamut.

I am also in love with rapidmon and justimon x forms, beautiful.

Terriermon is cute and cuddly looking.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very interested to see what Cyberdramon X will look like. His 2010 version already looked like a very X-like design, so I really wonder which direction they will take him this time. (although the elongated head of the sprite implies that they’ll bring out the alien references again).

Justimon X is basically Iron Man, that fits well enough. To me the most interesting question about him is if he’ll have lots of arm modes that will get separate reference book entries.

Terriermon… finally looks more like a dog in his X-form.

Rapidmon X… yeah, it’s your generic armored X-Digimon that looks visually sleek but would get stuck on all his spikes and armor parts randomly sticking out of him whenever he moves anywhere.
If they ever do an X-form of the normal Rapidmon I wonder if he will be a recolor or a different design because “The X-antibody reacted differently” or something.

I really like what they did with Monzaemon X. His whole love attack was always very creepy so it’s nice that they are emphasizing that by having his heart powers manifest in this liquid and slimy form just oozing out of him. It also highlights how puppet type Digimon tend to be vessels to strange things living inside them.

Wizarmon X is interesting, besides his new jacket most changes are not really super drastic, it mostly looks like he got much grittier in general terms of style, so I wonder if he’s fallen into using dark magic or something like that (this would be a nice twist especially because he’s one of the classic Nightmare Soldiers Digimon who has always been portrayed as the stereotypical good guy).
I am really looking forward to his profile and how they handle him in terms of lore. How much will they connect Witchenly to the X-antibody? Has the elemental type of his magic changed (the particle effects don’t really look like thunder or fire)?

Now Examon X… not really a fan. Half of it is just very generic armor, the rest of the space is just filled up with random light and particle effects. Double Sided Lightsabers have also been out of fashion for quite a few years now. This is especially sad since last time Leviamon X showed just how badass a beastly draconic X-form can be and I hoped that Examon would be taken in the same more primal direction.

MegaSonic

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but the XAI with a green orb is the background shown for the DMX3. This means that they may be putting Blast Evolution from the PenX3 and D-Cyber Ultimate in. I'm very excited for this.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So as it turns out it's Royal Knights-centric as opposed to there being a good vs evil / light vs dark theme as I thought before. Makes sense, especially in contrast to the X2 focusing on the Demon Lords. I suppose that way, you can have the Royal Knights and Demon Lords fighting each other in the palms of your hands.

Notably this is the first pair of v-pets to not include an Agumon variant since the recent v-pet revival began. A part of me is sad, but I have to admit it's a ballsy move by Bandai and I applaud them for it. On that note; Yay, RiseGreymon X! He looks fantastic, and the Crest of Courage on his wings is a neat touch. Something about the way the Trident Revolver has been redesigned reminds me a lot of Virus MetalGreymon X (were they by the same designer?). Also, Gaioumon filling the obligatory WarGreymon spot! I still think he should've been in the X2 instead of BlackWarGreymon X, but it's nice to see him here anyhow.

Dorumon! I always found it a bit strange that he wasn't in any of the X releases up to now, but he finally showed up for the final release, and Ryudamon has joined him for the ride on the other version.

Hououmon X! My one vote in the poll went to her for no particular reason, and I'm glad it didn't go to waste!

Two mystery Ultimate slots! MegaPumpkinmon or whatever its name is seems like an easy guess. But most intriguing is the additional Super Ultimate level (Super-Duper Ultimate?) with two more slots. Diablomon X has shown up on every release so far, so Armagemon X would make sense for one of those. Based on that and all the Royal Knights being present, I think Imperialdramon PM X will fill the other slot.

Now that the preorders are up and we already know almost the full roster, I'm undecided on whether I want to get one or both. I skipped the Purple X2 and thought I might be doing similar here. If I get one, it's going to be Blue for RizeGreymon X. But the one Digimon I voted for appearing on the Yellow version is making me also want to get that. And then there's the new art book as well... I can already hear my wallet begging for mercy.

Last edited:

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really sad with no Seraphimon X, but Pegasusmon X was unexpected and very cool.

V-pet's sprites are not the best to judge details, but maybe they're trying to play up Keramon's spider motif?

Monzaemon X slime makes me think of a very thick soap bubble liquid.

RiseGreymon X made the Trident Revolver literal with the double swords attached to the gun.

My bet for one of the Ultimate III's keeps being OmegamonX + Alphamon Ouryuken. The other might be anything between OgudomonX, Lucemon SM (maybe Larva?) X or ArmagemonX, as someone pointed out. I'm leaning to the latter, as I find DiablomonX presence in this lineup very suspicious.

Last edited:

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe it will be fusion of Alphamon Ouryuken + Omegamon X Antibody for the Ultimate [3] also. If that's true what would that even look like? Both are already so far removed in terms of strength and ability from almost every other Digimon that's ever existed with the Alpha InForce and Omega InForce respectively, transcending space-time and dimensions, a fusion of these two would be an existence probably transcending the being called "God" itself.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe it will be fusion of Alphamon Ouryuken + Omegamon X Antibody for the Ultimate [3] also. If that's true what would that even look like? Both are already so far removed in terms of strength and ability from almost every other Digimon that's ever existed with the Alpha InForce and Omega InForce respectively, transcending space-time and dimensions, a fusion of these two would be an existence probably transcending the being called "God" itself.
It would probably create a being of which the body is unable to handle all the power its holding, becoming basically just a walking timebomb. Kinda like Forte cross Rockman in the Rockman.exe series.

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
I've been waiting for this! Ooooh and they've got me tempted to buy both, gosh darn it. Justimon X looks sweet along with Gankoomon X just being awesome. However for me, Blue just has an awesome line up in it's exclusive categories. Also I can't pass up Wizardmon X and Gatomon X, cause that's just a nice combo for me as always. Either way I get Gaiomon, Bulcomon line, and Jazzamon line. This definitely has me waffling a little more knowing I'll get these regardless of my choice. Plus if I go with Blue I get a device I can raise Ryudamon line on. I honestly prefer raising Dorumon on my Pen20th anyways(Getting a split evolution choice between Dorugoramon and Alphamon is super nice) so that's not much of a loss here.

Writing that out actually helped clear my head a little. it's obvious I would get the most enjoyment out of blue so I'll settle with that. Hopefully Justimon X and Gankoomon X see the light of day somewhere else in the franchise at a later point in time.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would probably create a being of which the body is unable to handle all the power its holding, becoming basically just a walking timebomb. Kinda like Forte cross Rockman in the Rockman.exe series.
I don't think so with respect. Omegamon was already a fused being excelling at perfect balance, a miraculous fusion born of strong desires for peace.

If you recall in the original Digimon Chronicle storyline Alphamon Ouryuken was a fusion of Doumoto Kouta's DORUmon and Yuuji's Ryudamon who like Taichi's and Yamato's Digimon, was a miracle form who appeared because of the threat Death-X-mon posed.

What's interesting to me is that neither Alphamon Ouryuken or Omegamon X Antibody are typically considered a Jogress Evolution, rather a fusion or evolution unlike Chaosmon who retained the Digicores of the two Digimon after the Jogress which left it in a very incomplete state and resulted in a shorter lifespan or an impossible singularity, a bug in the network. Ultimate Chaosmon who was born of four Digimon is even more unstable because none of the Digicores could be assimilated in its body and were visible on its shoulders.

That isn't the case with the exalted Holy Knight type Digimon. Only Dukemon was a being of contradictions as a Virus-type Holy Knight who contained the Digital Hazard in its Digicore but with Alphamon and Omegamon being born of some sort of miracle or strong will, I believe if they indeed fuse it will be a new degree of a perfected being in a class of its own that we've never seen before.

Just speculation but both the Alpha InForce and Omega InForce in their own right bestowed these two with abilities surpassed by none other in terms of combat potential and strength and to then fuse them, it could be a being capable of moving freely between all worlds and time. Just theory now but we'll see.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think so with respect. Omegamon was already a fused being excelling at perfect balance, a miraculous fusion born of strong desires for peace.

If you recall in the original Digimon Chronicle storyline Alphamon Ouryuken was a fusion of Doumoto Kouta's DORUmon and Yuuji's Ryudamon who like Taichi's and Yamato's Digimon, was a miracle form who appeared because of the threat Death-X-mon posed.

What's interesting to me is that neither Alphamon Ouryuken or Omegamon X Antibody are typically considered a Jogres Evolution, rather a fusion or evolution unlike Chaosmon who retained the Digicores of the two powers after the Jogres which left it in a very incomplete state and resulted in a shorter lifespan or an impossible singularity, a bug in the network. That isn't the case with the exalted Holy Knight type Digimon. Only Dukemon was a being of contradictions as a Virus-type Holy Knight who contained the Digital Hazard in its Digicore but with Alphamon and Omegamon being born of some sort of miracle or strong will, I believe if they indeed fuse it will be a new degree of a perfected being in a class of its own that we've never seen before.

Just speculation but both the Alpha InForce and Omega InForce in their own right bestowed these two with abilities surpassed by none other in terms of combat potential and strength and to then fuse them, it could be a being capable of moving freely between all worlds and time. Just theory now but we'll see.
fusion is when two digimon fuse together to become the same level. alphamon O and omnimon are fusions because theyre all megas.

chaosmon is supposed to be a fusion too, and is bascially just bandai not updating the profile most likley.

jogress is fusing to reach a higher level

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know this, some Fusions have been referred to as Jogress Evolutions, but their is a difference. Especially in the old card game Hyper Colosseum where you had to know the correct terminology and meanings in order to evolve correctly. Jogress evolution, fusion, evolution and appearance requirements were handled differently.

There is a clear difference in a being such as Chaosmon who cannot assimilate the Digicores of the Digimon coming together than the fused Holy Knight-type Digimon who are beings of perfect balance. That's what I meant with respect to DragonicEmperor's post.

I love the new designs for the X Antibody Digimon in the Ver. 3, Omega Shoutmon and Rize Greymon especially.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think the difference between Fusion and Jogress matters as much nowadays since even Fusions like Omegamon are classified as a Super Ultimate or whatever the equivalent to a higher stage than Ultimate is in that particular story or piece of media, meaning the Fusion is a higher level than the fused components. You could say the difference matters in universes where each does serve a different role, i.e. in Adventure canon, but even then there isn't much of a functional difference. It's arbitrary imo.

Anyways, if we do get an Alpha-Omega fusion of some sort, I hope it doesn't take inspiration from the Omegamon-style of fused designs where we get an Omega-arm and an Alpha-arm with a differently designed "knight" as the body. I'm hoping we see an actual dragon, could be fun if it took inspiration from the Greymon-species and Dorugoramon. I just want it to be a bit surprising or unexpected.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think the difference between Fusion and Jogress matters as much nowadays since even Fusions like Omegamon are classified as a Super Ultimate or whatever the equivalent to a higher stage than Ultimate is in that particular story or piece of media, meaning the Fusion is a higher level than the fused components. You could say the difference matters in universes where each does serve a different role, i.e. in Adventure canon, but even then there isn't much of a functional difference. It's arbitrary imo.

Anyways, if we do get an Alpha-Omega fusion of some sort, I hope it doesn't take inspiration from the Omegamon-style of fused designs where we get an Omega-arm and an Alpha-arm with a differently designed "knight" as the body. I'm hoping we see an actual dragon, could be fun if it took inspiration from the Greymon-species and Dorugoramon. I just want it to be a bit surprising or unexpected.
Agreed.

Also it seems like the x versions of royal knights are treated as ultra level, not the og, so in that respect it makes sense.

Also where are you guys seeing the design of omegashoutmon x? Also him being perfect makes mu theory of xros anime being even more non canon as expected since alot of fights in that are just straight BS.