Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe a jogress between Omnimon-X and Alphamon? I'm starting to doubt it's Imperialdramon Paladin X because Veemon is nowhere to be seen. I'm blindsided by the blue version being Examon-X (cuz he's originally so red lol).

Seraphimon is the only member of the 3 Great Angels and the Miracle 4 missing here. :/

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Impossible to imagine how Meramon X look. Maybe with fire resistance belts?

PLEX artist do all Super Sentai and Kamen rider designs? Was that artist well known?

I'm saddened Examon X didn't get drawn by As' Maria and I was really hoping Examon X'd get Escaflowne'ized mode for able to switch Knight/Dragon form.
Oh yeah RiseGreymon X's torso is freaking too skinny thin!

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Impossible to imagine how Meramon X look. Maybe with fire resistance belts?

PLEX artist do all Super Sentai and Kamen rider designs? Was that artist well known?

I'm saddened Examon X didn't get drawn by As' Maria and I was really hoping Examon X'd get Escaflowne'ized mode for able to switch Knight/Dragon form.
Oh yeah RiseGreymon X's torso is freaking too skinny thin!
It's probably intended to be Gankoomon X's "natural Champion", so it might have some ties close to Gankoomon X.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seraphimon and Black Seraphimon dont exist in this timeline, I guess.

Also Bandai forgot to add me to the V-Pet again.

I find it odd that OmegaShoutmon X is ultimate, while Rapidmon X is mega.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
PLEX is the Bandai owned company that absorbed the remnants of WiZ awhile back. PLEX does much of the design work for Sentai/Rider, and many Digimon products (theoretically the new V-Pets would 'officially' be something PLEX designed.)

A character credited to PLEX likely means enough people were involved with working on elements of the design that no single artist was comfortable with being credited.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so so happy they decided to dip back into the X-Antibody well because these are some of The Most Dope Digimon designs we've had in years. I can't believe JUSTIMON GOT AN X-ANTIBODY AND IT LOOKS LIKE IRON MAN AAAAAAA!!!

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Listing all the known Digimon that received new X-Antibodies:

Child: Terriermon, Keramon, Lopmon

Adult: Siesamon, Meramon, Pegasusmon, Wizardmon

Perfect: OmegaShoutmon, Cyberdramon, Monzaemon, RiseGreymon, Angewomon

Ultimate: Rapidmon, Justimon, Hououmon, Cherubimon (Virtue), Ophanimon, Gankoomon, Examon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for info on PLEX. I only have little knowledge on Super Sentai/Kamen Rider.

Gankoomon's "Adult" Meramon huh honestly I felt uncomfortable cuz of DeathMeramon is just too awesome to be the part of Gankoomon's line.

Thanks for shortening down to the list, Yong.

So... 11 left to reveal on twitter news Huh.

To answer on Tortoiseshel's post: Ooooooooooh! Iron Man! I can see why! Eh absorbed some western hero traits.... X Antibodies are truly mysterious.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, the Armor version of Rapidmon is a real surprise! Out of the new designs so far, I think Monzaemon X is my favorite. It is such a creative take on the original!

What I really want to talk about is Keramon X’s pixel version having those legs though. I can’t wait to see the art for that thing.

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Rapidmon X at Ultimate is cool because it puts him on level with Magnamon, but I'm a bit we didn't just get Saint Galgomon X as to match up with Renamon and Guilmon.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm extremely shocked Omegashoutmon X is considered only a perfect level Digimon considering in the anime he was around Darkknightmon's level and in the manga he was stronger oh well have to remember X antibody has different effects on digimon.

But man I'm loving these X antibodies especially Rapidmon X and Rizegreymon X they look freaking awesome can't wait until these come to a game though I'm probably have to wait a long time.

Examon X i have mix feels i probably will have a different opinion on a bigger image.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I missed the news on Hououmon X! Doesnt this mean all 8 chosen children have X Antibody ultimates now? Seems perfect for a fanfic or future movie or something.

I'm extremely shocked Omegashoutmon X is considered only a perfect level Digimon considering in the anime he was around Darkknightmon's level and in the manga he was stronger oh well have to remember X antibody has different effects on digimon.
I wonder if Terriermon>Siesamon>OmegaShoutmon>Rapidmon X antibodies is supposed to or going to look like a full "natural/canon/whatever" line.

I feel worse for Rhinomon who is still only an adult despite being from the Digimental of Miracles too.

Exiled

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so so happy they decided to dip back into the X-Antibody well because these are some of The Most Dope Digimon designs we've had in years. I can't believe JUSTIMON GOT AN X-ANTIBODY AND IT LOOKS LIKE IRON MAN AAAAAAA!!!
My guess is that he was based in the Masked Form of Kamen Rider Rider Kabuto.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rapidmon X seems to have a bunny face on his chest. I guess As'maria also mistook him for a rabbit instead of a poodle, like many people.

Hououmon X's design is also revealed through today's Chronicle X chapter.

Kazuma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I missed the news on Hououmon X! Doesnt this mean all 8 chosen children have X Antibody ultimates now? Seems perfect for a fanfic or future movie or something.

We are still missing Vikemon and Seraphimon X. (Plesiomon and Goddramon X can be used as substitutes but it wouldn't be the same)

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I wouldn't say Kabuto, but yeah Justimon X has massive Heisei Rider vibes to him in comparison to regular Justimon's more Showa Rider look. The cords pluging into his belt sort of remind me of Faiz, and his colorscheme makes him look a bit like his Exceed form.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rapidmon X seems to have a bunny face on his chest. I guess As'maria also mistook him for a rabbit instead of a poodle, like many people.

Hououmon X's design is also revealed through today's Chronicle X chapter.
I knew I wasn't crazy when I see that chest.

Ooooh Houhoumon X became very pretty and feminine while normal form looks more of... Muscular. Oh my god why Meicoomon's Helix tails?!! WHY?!!

Ah Examon X actually look very cool in the full picture. What's up with those light swords in Evangelion style?!

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god why Meicoomon's Helix tails?!! WHY?!!
It's just a stylistic version of regular Hououmon's tails, which was based on the Fenghuang's (Chinese phoenix) tails, which was further based on peacock tails.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have mixed feelings on Examon X. I know a minor complaint with him has always been how he wasn't all that knight-like, but I appreciated that they went in a different direction with him. Like Sleipmon it helped him stand out and I liked how he played into Arthurian lore without going the obvious route. So the fact that they went in the opposite direction and reverted him into being more knight-like is kind of disappointing to me. I'm also not sure how I feel about the design even ignoring that, but I'll wait for a clearer picture before passing judgement on that front.

One thing I will give it though, is that it does seem to connect to Slayerdramon a bit more due to switching weapons to a sword and also having a silver armor with neon lines, though the latter could be coincidental since he always had the chest armor.