Digital Monster X Ver.3 Discussion

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, the word is REVIVE.

I noticed facing/evolving to Ogudomon X how all 7 demon lords appear (probably that is how Diablomon X sucked in all of them before evolving to Ogudomon X).

Also, when you press NO on "Let's play?" question, you get traited egg which has little shine/stars/sparkles around it? Does Digimon from traited egg become stronger, or the only benefit is that your Digimon starts at lv.3 and all of it's next evolutions?
What are you doing to make it say Revive?! Mine only ever says Retire, that's interesting! And traited eggs only grant the higher minimum level, they have no other benefits.

You absolute legend, thank you! Happen to know what your XAI roll was?

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You absolute legend, thank you! Happen to know what your XAI roll was?
You're welcome! Always happy to help!
I took that video about a month ago, though, so I've got no clue what the roll was 😅

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a grademon on blue evolve into ouryumon today. He had zero care mistakes (as far as I can tell) and was either level 3 or 4 (I think it was 3 but I might've gotten an omekamon encounter, I don't really remember). I don't see this on the guide so I figured I'd share this here. I hope it helps! 🙂

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Numemon thing I have heard from others but I have yet to witness it for myself, really want to see it captured on camera!!!!
I got you, fam!
How did ya time it so that both of them had the random event at the same time? That you even got one set up in time to record is neato but you managed to get two devices recorded! That’s WOWOWOWOW! :0!! How did ya do it?

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How did ya time it so that both of them had the random event at the same time? That you even got one set up in time to record is neato but you managed to get two devices recorded! That’s WOWOWOWOW! :0!! How did ya do it?
To be honest, I just got lucky with when I started to record, I thought enough time had passed and took a chance.
They must have had similar XAI rolls for the day, so their timing was lined up :p

Coyotess

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know this is for the X v3 but are there any fakes running around for any of the X versions? I wanted to buy a purple v2 and Amazon has one. I just wanted to be sure.

LaziPixel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been checking out Humulos's guide on the blue DMX every now and then since I started up my blue guy a few days back, and I just noticed something that's not listed on his evolution page. My Grademon ended up evolving into Ouryumon today with 0 care mistakes (from what I could tell) and him only being around level 6 or 7. The guide didn't even list this as a known evolution path, so I figured I'd throw my findings out there for you guys.

LaziPixel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know this is for the X v3 but are there any fakes running around for any of the X versions? I wanted to buy a purple v2 and Amazon has one. I just wanted to be sure.
I did a little Google sleuthing as well as checking the "Identifying Bootleg Digivices" thread on here, and there doesn't seem to be any mention of DMX fakes that I can find. Not 100% confirmation that fakes don't exist, but the lack of any mention makes it seem like it's pretty safe out there!

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey I was looking at Humulos Evo guide for blue and I was wondering. Is it not complete? When it goes perfect to ultimate and even some adult to perfect I’m not sure how to read the guide. There are no lines between evolutions that connect them. I found that if you click on a Digimon then you can see the requirements and Evo but it doesn’t list them at an overhead view of the chart.

Last edited:

Odditude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been checking out Humulos's guide on the blue DMX every now and then since I started up my blue guy a few days back, and I just noticed something that's not listed on his evolution page. My Grademon ended up evolving into Ouryumon today with 0 care mistakes (from what I could tell) and him only being around level 6 or 7. The guide didn't even list this as a known evolution path, so I figured I'd throw my findings out there for you guys.
I got the same evolution.

hoog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
P.S. I connected JP1 on my DMX, I'm getting 1000xp for each opponent I defeat in area 1 and 2000xp for each defeated enemy in area 2 (nice for quick level ups)
Hello
Do you mean Digimon v-pet version1 jp(1997)?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
P.S. I connected JP1 on my DMX, I'm getting 1000xp for each opponent I defeat in area 1 and 2000xp for each defeated enemy in area 2 (nice for quick level ups)
Hello
Do you mean Digimon v-pet version1 jp(1997)?
No, JP1 refers to a debug connection on the board inside the DMX3

Odditude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got Omegamon X from Plesiomon X without having the Omegamon X special encounter.
Level 10, no care mistakes.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woweee. It’s taken some time but my DMX3’s have finally arrived! It took from Feb to August for Nippon Yassan to tell me “Oh hey, man! There’s a shipping option by ferry sea mail you could have taken advantage of at the start of the year since Air Mail to your country is still shut off”. So after waiting 5 months to even have a shipping option, and then another two and a half months for them to actually get to me, it’s like my own little Digimon baby has finally arrived.