Digital Monster X Ver.3 Discussion

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, the word is REVIVE.

I noticed facing/evolving to Ogudomon X how all 7 demon lords appear (probably that is how Diablomon X sucked in all of them before evolving to Ogudomon X).

Also, when you press NO on "Let's play?" question, you get traited egg which has little shine/stars/sparkles around it? Does Digimon from traited egg become stronger, or the only benefit is that your Digimon starts at lv.3 and all of it's next evolutions?
What are you doing to make it say Revive?! Mine only ever says Retire, that's interesting! And traited eggs only grant the higher minimum level, they have no other benefits.

You absolute legend, thank you! Happen to know what your XAI roll was?

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You absolute legend, thank you! Happen to know what your XAI roll was?
You're welcome! Always happy to help!
I took that video about a month ago, though, so I've got no clue what the roll was 😅

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a grademon on blue evolve into ouryumon today. He had zero care mistakes (as far as I can tell) and was either level 3 or 4 (I think it was 3 but I might've gotten an omekamon encounter, I don't really remember). I don't see this on the guide so I figured I'd share this here. I hope it helps! 🙂

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Numemon thing I have heard from others but I have yet to witness it for myself, really want to see it captured on camera!!!!
I got you, fam!
How did ya time it so that both of them had the random event at the same time? That you even got one set up in time to record is neato but you managed to get two devices recorded! That’s WOWOWOWOW! :0!! How did ya do it?

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How did ya time it so that both of them had the random event at the same time? That you even got one set up in time to record is neato but you managed to get two devices recorded! That’s WOWOWOWOW! :0!! How did ya do it?
To be honest, I just got lucky with when I started to record, I thought enough time had passed and took a chance.
They must have had similar XAI rolls for the day, so their timing was lined up :p

Coyotess

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know this is for the X v3 but are there any fakes running around for any of the X versions? I wanted to buy a purple v2 and Amazon has one. I just wanted to be sure.