Digital Monster X Ver.3 Discussion

Metalgreymon7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally got my yellow X3 tonight. I couldn't be more excited. I'm hoping this is more involved than the 20th

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will my Gankoomon X become Jesmon GX if he fights Jesmon GX?
Anyone tried that?

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nippon Yasan upgraded my postage to UPS and shipped it today, hopefully that'll arrive with in a couple of weeks.

Pretty decent outcome all things considered. Almost just in time to preorder the next lot lol.

Metalgreymon7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know were to add this information to the evolution chart. But Lord Knightmon X is one of Holydramon's possible evolutions. I got her today when trying to get my Holydramon to evolve into Magnagmon X. I fulfilled all the requirements for Magnamon X. But got Lord Knightmon instead. Not sure what I did differently.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know were to add this information to the evolution chart. But Lord Knightmon X is one of Holydramon's possible evolutions. I got her today when trying to get my Holydramon to evolve into Magnagmon X. I fulfilled all the requirements for Magnamon X. But got Lord Knightmon instead. Not sure what I did differently.
Thanks for this! As of yet I have NO idea what the extra requirements for getting Lord Knightmon X are (the same thing occurs on Blue with getting Sleipmon X instead of Ulforce V-dramon X). Both cases require level 10 and 0-2 care mistakes, so there is definitely some third requirement that I haven't determined yet. Hopefully it will reveal itself to me at some point during the testing.

Jax

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, I just got Cyberdramon on my yellow x3 and I was just wondering if anyone has an idea what's going on in its sleeping animation. This is my first v-pet.So, I'm not sure how common it is for them to sleep in boxes, but that's sure what it looks like.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone tried that?
Sorry I totally missed this before. That will not work, it has to be regular Jesmon X

Hi, I just got Cyberdramon on my yellow x3 and I was just wondering if anyone has an idea what's going on in its sleeping animation. This is my first v-pet.So, I'm not sure how common it is for them to sleep in boxes, but that's sure what it looks like.
It's a futon! In the Digital Monster series, you would see those when putting your Digimon to bed, and they brought it back for a few Digimon on the DMX3

icymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Humulos, thanks so much for your guide, I have following it for x3. However, I would like to point out a discrepancy. For my yellow device Vespamon, it evolved into Dukemon instead of Craniummon. The stats were level 10, 0 care mistake, cleared Area 45.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Humulos, thanks so much for your guide, I have following it for x3. However, I would like to point out a discrepancy. For my yellow device Vespamon, it evolved into Dukemon instead of Craniummon. The stats were level 10, 0 care mistake, cleared Area 45.
Nice, those are the same things I did to get Craniummon X LOL. Looks like, similar to Holydramon X, there is another requirement that you may have met. Still no idea what that might be (my last lead turned out to be a dud)

Jax

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey again, I was wondering how to calculate a digimon's power on the x3. I saw on the x2, power levels ranged by quite allot. with Lucemon X being the most powerful at a base power of 210. I obtained a Gankoomon X today and was slammed by Lucemon X in area 42. So far, I've made two attempts and barely managed to hit him at all even at level 10. I would like to figure out Gankoomon's base power and know for sure how much of a disadvantage I'm at.

-Thanks for the earlier reply btw~

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey again, I was wondering how to calculate a digimon's power on the x3. I saw on the x2, power levels ranged by quite allot. with Lucemon X being the most powerful at a base power of 210. I obtained a Gankoomon X today and was slammed by Lucemon X in area 42. So far, I've made two attempts and barely managed to hit him at all even at level 10. I would like to figure out Gankoomon's base power and know for sure how much of a disadvantage I'm at.

-Thanks for the earlier reply btw~
Still working on getting all the powers documented, but I do have Gankoomon: it has a base power of 208

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone tried that?
I've been wondering a similar thing but with Jesmon X from the DMX black/white.
I tried that, only battle happens :/

@ humulos
I have to report that Plesiomon X evolved to Sliepmon X (0 cm, lv10) and Hexeblaumon (lv7, cm) evolved to Examon X on dmx Blue, Metalicdramon (0 cm lv 10) on Yellow evolves to Magnamon X.

I would help with guide, but I removed debug mode from both of them as it ruins my game experience.

P.S. Does anyone knows what does animation says when you chose 'YES' on Keramon X egg? It's in Japanese.

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
P.S. Does anyone knows what does animation says when you chose 'YES' on Keramon X egg? It's in Japanese.
If you mean [アソブ?], it basically means "let's play?" It's a quote of Keramon from Our War Game.

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Jax

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you mean [アソブ?], it basically means "let's play?" It's a quote of Keramon from Our War Game.
That's really neat and fun. I wasn't going to raise Keramon X, but now I think I will. I actually just re-watched Our War Game maybe two weeks ago.

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone notice how Numemon X sneaks in on screen and leaves poop? Before that my UF Vdramon X only had one poop.. I was shocked lol
I also noticed when you take good care and leave poops, they will become one massive poop.
Also when your hunger meter is empty and you go to battle, the big REVIVE word appears on screen, or something like that.
Did anyone notice any other animations?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Numemon thing I have heard from others but I have yet to witness it for myself, really want to see it captured on camera!!!!

As for giant poops, they are mostly random I've seen. I've had "Baby I" Digimon leave them multiple times for seemingly no reason. The word that appears you mention is RETIRE, as in you must retire from battle because of hunger.

Apart from that, the best animations can be found when you take on the boss of Area 45, or when you evolve into Ogudomon. Check em out if you haven't seen them!

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Numemon thing I have heard from others but I have yet to witness it for myself, really want to see it captured on camera!!!!

As for giant poops, they are mostly random I've seen. I've had "Baby I" Digimon leave them multiple times for seemingly no reason. The word that appears you mention is RETIRE, as in you must retire from battle because of hunger.

Apart from that, the best animations can be found when you take on the boss of Area 45, or when you evolve into Ogudomon. Check em out if you haven't seen them!
Yes, the word is REVIVE.

I noticed facing/evolving to Ogudomon X how all 7 demon lords appear (probably that is how Diablomon X sucked in all of them before evolving to Ogudomon X).

Also, when you press NO on "Let's play?" question, you get traited egg which has little shine/stars/sparkles around it? Does Digimon from traited egg become stronger, or the only benefit is that your Digimon starts at lv.3 and all of it's next evolutions?