Digital Monster X Ver.3 Discussion

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For everyone in Australia, I would imagine that it's in "Preparation" etc, because they're not going to post them until restrictions allow.
But I’m in America and it still won’t leave “Preparation” status. :c

From what Im hearing the only mail operating out of Japan right now is DHL ( EMS and Japan post are both closed, idk if they are the same company).

Im also from Australia and I've still been recieving DHL from overseas, I know they work on Sundays too because that was when one of my parcels came in.
As for Australia Post, I do know that currently experiencing a large influx of parcels.
I don’t know what shipping I chose from Nippon Yasan. Is there a way to check? And also can I change it somehow if it’s not DHL or would I need to put in a support ticket? Cause support tickets are awful cause they make you wait 3 days minimum. :c

Got my X3s delivered just a few mins ago!
What country do you live in? And did you order from N Yasan? Also congratulations! I hope you like your new friend! :D

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You should be able to check what shipping you chose if you look at the order details. If it’s EMS you’re gonna have to wait or ask about changing your shipping options. EMS, by Japan Post, will not ship to the USA right now either. DHL and UPS will.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for letting me know, Conando. Dang, I have EMS shipping. I put in the preorder in December so I didn’t know this was gonna happen.

i submitted yet another ticket asking if I can upgrade to DHL shipping. Hopefully it won’t take over half a week to get a response because I’m going to have to reply to them and wait for them to reply back, possibly more than once due to setting up payment info and whatever else is needed to change over. That could take more than a week to do everything. Aww nuts. 🥜 :c

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My X3s arrived earlier this week! Going for Jesmon GX and currently have RizeGreymon and Cyberdramon.

I'm a bit confused about the evolution requirements from RizeGreymon to Gaioumon: "Defeat 0 Stage VI Digimon in Quest Mode". Does this mean you can't defeat any, or is this a case of 0 being treated as a minimum number?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@wildwing64 At this time, I have only confirmed that defeating 0 will work. If you defeat 5 Stage VI Digimon with 3 Care mistakes and Level 8, you would likely end up with something different. Whether that outcome changes at 5, 3 or 1 Stage VI Digimon defeated has not been fully tested yet.

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Prince of Darkness Defeating one Stage VI definitely worked for me when I tested, which Digimon did you have Meramon defeat? And I assume you do have all the areas cleared?

As for the clear area 45 requirement, if you have already cleared area 45, you do not need to do it again as Mamemon, you just have to have it cleared in general.
I know I followed evo requirements. I won first 3 enemies in SP Area (it said you should win 1 lv VI enemies I defeated 3).

Is there any way to keep progress in debug mode? I lose all my progress when I change batteries... I go load then cancel on C button... Blucomon and Jazamon lines dissapear from Library, but Royal Knights stay and the original evo lines I already raised also stay there.

Also, Metallicdramon 0 CM, lv 10 evolves to Magnamon X on DMX Yellow. And Jazamon line is Data not Virus (at least in Yellow ver.)

Last edited:

Emiliow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got my DMX V3. It's amazing how fast it arrived from Japan. I gotta say it's true about the screen. This one has a much nicer screen than my V20th or my minis. Really looking forward to playing with this!

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
or my minis.
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but are you referring to the vpet minis that came out around the time of either Savers or Xros Wars (I forget which one)? If so, can you please tell me if I would need to buy and run two of them in order to battle to get Evo requirements or is there a single player battle feature?

Back on topic: I finally got around to getting a new credit card and I upgraded my shipping method on Nippon Yasan to UPS (I asked and they don’t have DHL). About 3 hours later I got an email saying my order had shipped! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to play with Lopmon and ShineGreymon! :D!!

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@wildwing64 At this time, I have only confirmed that defeating 0 will work. If you defeat 5 Stage VI Digimon with 3 Care mistakes and Level 8, you would likely end up with something different. Whether that outcome changes at 5, 3 or 1 Stage VI Digimon defeated has not been fully tested yet.
Thank you!

So I just got Jesmon X and Gankoomon X. Interestingly, Jesmon is a Data type on the X3 despite being Vaccine on the X1.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m having so much fun with my blue pet. I looked it up on Humulos’s site and apparently I already messed up getting Lopmon X cause he needs 3 or less effort hearts, but I can still get RizegreymonX. Lopmon and RizeGreymon are the two exclusive Digimon in Blue that made me choose the blue version over yellow. I’m having so much fun with this device. I’m liking it more than the X2 even though the X2 has best boi Gomamon.

Did anyone else notice that battles are a lot harder than the other X pets? I got stuck on area 4 as a Chokomon (Baby 2 level) for so long that my total number of battles was 42 with 30 wins. It seems a lot harder, that enemy Digimon tend to evade your partner’s shots a lot more than say the X2. I had to use an HPUp item to clear Area 4 and 5 because I couldn’t deal enough damage that I had to just have more HP in general at the end. Did anyone else have any trouble winning battles or just me?

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How long does the battery last on these?
I've been playing mine for around 3 weeks and I got my first battery error icon ( idk if the battery wasnt in right or it ran out of charge).
^ This is just the battery that came with the device, so maybe its a lower capacity model.

I've mainly been playing with the music turned off.

DigitalCowboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How long does the battery last on these?
I've been playing mine for around 3 weeks and I got my first battery error icon ( idk if the battery wasnt in right or it ran out of charge).
^ This is just the battery that came with the device, so maybe its a lower capacity model.

I've mainly been playing with the music turned off.
The batteries go quick in the X's. I ran through the factory one within a couple weeks and finished a better one off in a month.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like my X3s from Premium Bandai US that were shipped on April 15th have finally left Tokyo! Hopefully it’s just a matter of days now...

Gio28

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like my X3s from Premium Bandai US that were shipped on April 15th have finally left Tokyo! Hopefully it’s just a matter of days now...
Did you have to inquire or change anything with EMS or have you just been waiting?? My X3's I ordered from P Bandai US haven't moved since April 15th...

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did you have to inquire or change anything with EMS or have you just been waiting?? My X3's I ordered from P Bandai US haven't moved since April 15th...
Just waiting! I hadn’t heard anything from them since they sent out the apology email a while back. Fingers crossed that yours gets through soon!

durbstoitz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got my Yellow X3 in the mail from Premium Bandai. Loving everything about this vpet gameplay-wise, but there are scratches all across the screen! Anyone else have scratches on theirs right out of the box? Rest of the shell is perfect, and the display itself is nice and crisp. Scratches are killing my OCD though; I’m trying to accept it as a wabi-sabi thing 😁

DigitalCowboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got my Yellow X3 in the mail from Premium Bandai. Loving everything about this vpet gameplay-wise, but there are scratches all across the screen! Anyone else have scratches on theirs right out of the box? Rest of the shell is perfect, and the display itself is nice and crisp. Scratches are killing my OCD though; I’m trying to accept it as a wabi-sabi thing 😁
Do you have any pictures regarding this issue?

durbstoitz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you have any pictures regarding this issue?
Can’t seem to upload a photo? Getting an error message when trying to link it. Apologies; I’m new here.

I noticed similar marks on my Red X2; maybe I’m just overthinking it.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hate to hear that! My two devices showed up this morning too but no noticeable scratches on mine. It’s an extra punch in the gut considering how long you’ve waited for it, I bet.

Anyways, I’ve started up my Yellow cause I’m in the mood for Magnamon X. I’m looking forward to spending some quality time with this thing!