Digital Monster X Ver.3 Discussion

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So other people here have confirmed Nippon Yasan delaying their orders, even if there’s no official wave 2? That’s disappointing. Though for those that posted here, it seems you got more information than I did. When did they say they were shipping them out? Did they give a date or just a vague estimation? I don’t mind waiting another week or two but if it’s any longer I’m gonna be real sad. :c
I was told it was delayed until April due to something “unprecedented”. My guess is still Coronavirus. Even if other intermediaries are getting their orders out doesn’t mean that it isn’t an issue.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So other people here have confirmed Nippon Yasan delaying their orders, even if there’s no official wave 2? That’s disappointing. Though for those that posted here, it seems you got more information than I did. When did they say they were shipping them out? Did they give a date or just a vague estimation? I don’t mind waiting another week or two but if it’s any longer I’m gonna be real sad. :c
On their website it says the release date is 31st of March, it's not the first time they've had stock later than other retailers, I personally won't be concerned unless March 31st has come and gone and I haven't heard anything.

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So does anyone know what the random encounter Super Ultimates are yet? Unless I unlocked a random evo at 400 battles, Examon seems to be a quest evo reward.

Metalgreymon7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got a notice saying that my DX.3 will be shipping April 15th. I ordered from Bandai Premium English.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh yeah now is a reasonable time to be worried about nippon-yasan.

Hey, for everyone that ordered from Nippon Yassan,

They've just replied to a support ticket I put late last week saying that they have just received word that they're unable to deliver to my country (Australia), after looking into this I can confirm that Australia was a newly added area, you can find that information here, https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2020/0409_01_01.pdf

It's unfortunate because there is no way to know for sure what their delay until now has been, but moving forward there is a genuine reason which they may just be exploiting.

Good times for all involved.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a genuine reason which they may just be exploiting.
Personally this is what I think as well, that they’re not actually having as much trouble as they make it out to be and that they now see an excuse they can use to tell people why they are delaying things. As far as I know mail still travels in and out of Japan to most countries, so why is Nippon Yasan unable to? Even if they couldn’t do it now they would have shipped our devices at the end of March at the latest because they didn’t put a notice up saying “We’re having problems, please stand by” until April 2nd, which is far after the date they should have received the pets in their hands.

I just sent a support ticket asking if I’m going to get mine since I don’t see United States or any Americas on either the English or Japanese list of countries affected. I’m expecting them to just politely tell me to Heck off, though. I wish I had ordered from BANDAI USA so badly. I was hesitant to try an intermediary service in general, and I drew the short stick and picked the absolute worst one. It would have been less expensive through BANDAI USA as well by almost $30. Now I might have to pay eBay prices...

I’m demoralized and sad now because it’ll take at least 4+ days for a response of any kind if my last ticket was any indication. I’ll report back when I get a response. :c

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hate to hear about the situation about Nippon Yasan—I had used them exclusively before Premium Bandai US started offering Digimon stuff. The global pandemic certainly makes things even worse! :(

That said, it looks like my X3s from PBUS are slated to ship on Wednesday! It kind of stinks having to wait so long (and I’m sure it’ll be even more painful waiting for Digivice: because I already want that NOW) but it’ll be great to have them this week, especially since I’m working from home! ;)

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update on Nippon-Yasan on my end. They told me they’re shipping it next week and apologized profusely. We’ll see, but they didn’t tell me to screw off at least.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update on Nippon-Yasan on my end. They told me they’re shipping it next week and apologized profusely. We’ll see, but they didn’t tell me to screw off at least.
I don't think they've told anyone to 'screw off'.

I do suspect they will take a while to get to us with shipping issues!

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It really seems to do with what you chose for shipping and your region. I chose UPS, so that may be why the delay isn’t indefinite.

I really don’t think the backlash, not really here but on the net in general, is justified being as harsh as it is. I just think the site got way in over its head, they’re not going to take the money and run.

Last edited:

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think they would, but they certainly are unorganized, which they deserve criticism for, but I agree the absurd abuse hurled their way on review sites and their Facebook page are totally over the top.

I'm going to contact them and ask them to change the shipping method to surface by sea, it will take months, but this situation will likely take more than months anyway.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally got a response from Nippon Yasan.
“We apologies if we was not able to ship your order at time.
Unfortunately due to the delay we have, and your order will be ship current April.
Please understand it's very exceptional, we are terrible sorry for this inconvenience.”

So it’s being shipped now... maybe... I think. Whatever “current April” means. I don’t know, but I still haven’t gotten an email saying it’s been shipped. I hope that it will come soon. :c

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my X3s are stuck in Japan until they reopen international deliveries again. Ugh.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yea same, It's amazing they don't offer refunds. I've also got a few coming via ocean but that will take months.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why should they offer refunds? It isn't their fault this pandemic happened or things beyond their control. They paid for the items via our pre-orders. Now we have to wait.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Vande The issues with Nippon-Yassan are not related to the pandemic, or at least they weren't at first. They have been having major issues for a several months now with fulfilling orders (not just with Digimon products, but with their operation in general). Most other intermediaries had no issues in getting the DMX3s out and shipped in March (I received mine from both From Japan and JapanYouWant within 2 weeks of release), and while I would be willing to say that perhaps the pandemic hit some sellers harder than others (I believe Kuramatoys was also having issues?), the fact that this is an ongoing issue with Nippon-Yassan shows that while now the pandemic may actually be the cause of their problems, it wasn't at first.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My X3s shipped out from PBandai on the 15th and haven't had any updates on tracking since then. Looking around on the net, it seems as if packages for the US are being delayed on the Japan Post end. I can't complain too much considering everything but I'm really looking forward to finally having these.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t mind waiting, and I do understand that there will be delays with situations like this, I’m just annoyed that there was no correspondence last month about their initial General stock delay until I asked them and now that they Finally HAVE received the stock they didn’t bother to message me to tell be that they can’t ship, rather they waited until I messaged them.

I’ve had good dealings in the past with them, but I think they have dropped the ball a bit as of late all things still considered.