Digital Monster X Ver.3 Discussion

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The conclusion to the Digital Monster X saga has finally arrived! Shipments went out yesterday and are now in the hands of Japanese users, as well as some intermediaries, so make sure you check your email for shipping confirmation! Did you pre-order one? What are you most excited for? Talk about whatever you like concerning the DMX3 here!

After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of the 7 Great Demon Lords, the final 2 Royal Knights have gained their X-Antibody Evolutions and are ready to lead their team to victory. Between both devices, you are able to evolve into all 13 of the Royal Knights in their X forms to save the Digital Word, as well as many other new and returning evolutions. All the classic DMX conventions return, including Quest Mode which will allow you to unlock more evolutions to achieve.

The evolution guide is of course not ready yet, but will be worked on with haste once the devices are in my possession (which I have already requested dispatch from my intermediary, so that will be very soon!). This post will be updated to include it once available. In the meantime, if you would like to assist with determining this device's secrets, a spreadsheet for collaboration has been created here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y8heXlNKwbdmWmVrG79ZKBEyTbbjOOKPdMIdrte7I34/edit?usp=sharing

Official details for the product can be found here: https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000138602/
Digital Monster X Ver.1 Discussion: https://withthewill.net/threads/digital-monster-x-discussion.21402/
Digital Monster X Ver.2 Discussion: https://withthewill.net/threads/digital-monster-x-ver-2-discussion.22607/

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone gotten an email from intermediary Nippon Yasan? I used them and my order still says “Pre-order - Payment OK” :/ People are already getting them and posting pictures on reddit and I’ve heard nothing yet. Is it still early? How long should I wait before I send them an inquiry? I don’t wanna come off as pushy or anything I just really want my pretty blue X3. :x

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone gotten an email from intermediary Nippon Yasan? I used them and my order still says “Pre-order - Payment OK” :/ People are already getting them and posting pictures on reddit and I’ve heard nothing yet. Is it still early? How long should I wait before I send them an inquiry? I don’t wanna come off as pushy or anything I just really want my pretty blue X3. :x
I've been seeing lots of people report on a lack of communication from Nippon Yassan, and their ratings have recently tanked with a lot of bad reviews. Not sure what is going down, but you should definitely reach out if they haven't given you a shipment notification yet. I know of one user who DID get a response telling them basically that their shipment would be delayed, but that was for a different device. Best to find out directly via inquiry.

The people on Reddit getting them though are likely folks in Japan, Malaysia or Singapore; no one's devices have hit the United States or other Western countries just yet that I know of (though I WILL be getting mine today assuming FedEx isn't lying to me lol.)

zerovires

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got my confirmation email a few days ago from Dejapan that they received it. Already shipped and just waiting for them to get in now.

Kaitou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kuramatoys already sent me confirmation they sent it out so now my waiting game begins. Lol

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see so many people getting theirs! I've been able to determine a lot so far, but I'll try to keep spoilers to a minimum for the time being. Evolution requirements findings are being determined, but slower than they were with the X2 as the X3 is using the more limited debug features of the Pen20, instead of the amazing ones the DMX2 had. Still, I've personally tested over 50 requirements so far, including discovering how to get the egg that hatches into Kuramon. I need to confirm this just a bit more, but it seems to become an option when you defeat Ogudomon X in Quest Mode. Kuramon evolves after 10 minutes, Tsumemon evolves after 30 minutes, Keramon evolves after between 12 and 24 hours (gotta nail that one down) directly into Diablomon X. Still figuring out how to evolve into Ogudomon X, battling another Diablomon X didn't seem to do the trick so it's currently level 10 and just being progressed through time to see if that's all it needs. The whole line doesn't have deviations, so you should be able to get to Diablomon X at least without any specific requirements.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My assumption is that the special condition to evolve Ogudomon X, if there was one, is to connect the X3's Diablomon with any one of the X2's SGDLs. Though, I'm not sure if it's possible to track and identify such info.

A ridiculously absurd requirement would be if it required connecting with all 7 Demon Lords from the X2.

Last edited:

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally heard back from Nippon Yasan and I’m not satisfied.

“This product will be release around end of the month, so your order will be ship at this moment”

I specifically asked them if they had received the item and were shipping it, not when it’s supposed to ship by release date. I’m so not confident that they even know what I’m saying after receiving this reply. I dont know if I should ask again or not, if they even understand my English. I feel bad and have no idea when I’m getting mine because they still haven’t updated my status on my account. They should have the product in their hands by now and I have literally no way to check.

What should I even do?

Trance146

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got mine yesterday! Super excited!

dicedscream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally heard back from Nippon Yasan and I’m not satisfied.

“This product will be release around end of the month, so your order will be ship at this moment”

I specifically asked them if they had received the item and were shipping it, not when it’s supposed to ship by release date. I’m so not confident that they even know what I’m saying after receiving this reply. I dont know if I should ask again or not, if they even understand my English. I feel bad and have no idea when I’m getting mine because they still haven’t updated my status on my account. They should have the product in their hands by now and I have literally no way to check.

What should I even do?
I think you may have ended up in the second wave of releases, I remember reading about a similar situation when the X2 released. From checking Nin-Nin-Game, JapanYouWant, and Kurama it seems like you'd be in the same boat if you tried to cancel and switch, though I did see a single blue X3 on Amazon US.

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I got a message back from Nippon Yasan on my yellow one. It’s a wave 2 shipment so I’ll be getting it next month. I got my blue one in from FromJapan, though. There are yellows and blues on Amazon for a mark up.

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh most likely. I got my blue one, so I’m fine, but there definitely are higher priorities when it comes to a pandemic.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think there was a second wave of devices this time, as Bandai never made any mention of that unless I missed something. Rather, Nippon Yassan appears to be having issues at the moment. I've received a lot of notices from different fans where Nippon Yassan just hasn't been getting back to them when asking questions, and this is corroborated by a recent major influx of bad customer reviews on that site. More likely it just seems they are backed up in some way, and that they aren't able to ship the devices as quickly as other intermediaries have done. Japanyouwant, From Japan, Dejapan and KuramaToys all seem to have had no such issues with promptly sending the devices out.

Of course, Premium Bandai USA will be dragging its feet again, with no plans to ship the device until next month.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, Interesting, might potentially be a staffing issue, required time to prepare X amount of orders within a given timeframe might be too tight for them, it would explain why their expected release date for the X3 is the end of March, might give them enough time to prepare the orders, it may also explain the underwhelming response people have when it comes to customer service.

Just have to wait and see how it pans out, I've been using them for 6 years so far and haven't had any issues apart from the occasional delay in releases, which doesn't bother me.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So other people here have confirmed Nippon Yasan delaying their orders, even if there’s no official wave 2? That’s disappointing. Though for those that posted here, it seems you got more information than I did. When did they say they were shipping them out? Did they give a date or just a vague estimation? I don’t mind waiting another week or two but if it’s any longer I’m gonna be real sad. :c

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone. Did they fix the typo of "recode" vs "record"?
Lol nah think it still says recode. A while ago they claimed it was a pun. I doubt it but after that claim they probably wanna stick to their story rather than correct it and look like they made a mistake on expensive devices :p