Digital Monster X Ver.2 Discussion

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really need to do another run, I haven’t gotten the most out of these two and I just paid for version 3 yesterday! I really wish the releases were more spaced out.

Edit: I came home today to find a missed delivery notice in the mail box. I assumed it was the new 20th batch but it must be the X3’s already making their way from Japan. Keen for the redelivery tommorrow!

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@xianjiazu While you can get a lot out of the device with just one version, there are a few things that will be locked off to you. For example, you will not have access to Area SP, which will have a specific Digimon (don't know which yet) locked behind it. There's also two Digimon that evolve via Jogress between the devices, namely Alphamon: Ouryuken and Jesmon GX. It MAY be possible to evolve into these forms by fighting the appropriate Digimon in Quest Mode, but it may also be connection exclusive, we don't know for sure yet.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@xianjiazu If you want to be able to get absolutely everything out of the device, yes. The two devices at least have mostly different rosters, so even having both will still give you different experiences. Otherwise if you are fine with just the roster of one, and missing out on a couple of things, then one device may be better for you.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I'm excited for the X3 I sure am glad they're done with them!,

Here's hoping for a revisited pendulum progress or a new digivice.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@xianjiazu If you want to be able to get absolutely everything out of the device, yes. The two devices at least have mostly different rosters, so even having both will still give you different experiences. Otherwise if you are fine with just the roster of one, and missing out on a couple of things, then one device may be better for you.
lol, thats the problem, I always prefer to focus on one, rather than two when it comes to playing electric pet, and I just started working, and paying back student fee, so I dont have extra for another, which really bothers me, cause just like what you said, I do want to get everything out of the device, sigh, I guess I just have to pray that there is another guy in my city who has a yellow one.
You could make/buy a d-comm (a fanmade device that mimics connections with other devices). There's guides on this site I'm pretty sure. It'll be cheaper and apparently it's simple? I don't know personally though I've only seen videos of it

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hi, another question, is nippon yasan really horrible? lol, I saw a lot of comments online, kinda regretting buying from nippon yasan

I've purchased a number of things from Nippon-yasan and have never had an issue, never had a reason to regret a purchase from there.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was totally wrong about the release and the missed parcel. The X3 is out end of this month 🤦🏻

I used Nippon Yassan for the X2 with no issues so I preordered the X3 with them also.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello, sorry for restarting the this thread even though we already moved into the v3.
I have this situation with the red x2 device which the 'gold x' was smudged by the buttons and becoming half dirty. I've been trying to wipe with a tissue but it seems like it didn't do much. Do you have any idea to clean up the 'gold x' ?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello, sorry for restarting the this thread even though we already moved into the v3.
I have this situation with the red x2 device which the 'gold x' was smudged by the buttons and becoming half dirty. I've been trying to wipe with a tissue but it seems like it didn't do much. Do you have any idea to clean up the 'gold x' ?
I've tried a few things myself with no luck. I worry about trying harder because I feel like I would end up just wiping it off entirely. I used a small amount of alcohol to try to clean it, but no luck. I gave my buttons a good scrub with said alcohol though, to try to lessen future smudging.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've tried a few things myself with no luck. I worry about trying harder because I feel like I would end up just wiping it off entirely. I used a small amount of alcohol to try to clean it, but no luck. I gave my buttons a good scrub with said alcohol though, to try to lessen future smudging.
I see, if that's the case is it the only way to clean it up is go to the repaint route? I never have any experiences in repainting stuffs but seems like its doable. The only thing that i lack is the understanding of what kind of paint that the golden x was used. hmm it is such a bummer to know that this expensive little thingy is prone to something like this.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You may want some sort of sealer for it though, to prevent future rubbing issues.

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What would recommend as a sealer? I just got a red X2 but haven’t opened it yet because I heard about the smudging.