Digital Monster X Ver.2 Discussion

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m going to report I got Barbamon X, instead of Rasenmon, from BlackWarGreymon X too. Cleared Area 45 the day before it evolved.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So my plans for Vamdemon X were quickly crushed but I’ve ended up with MegaSeadramon X and feel pretty happy. I finally beat Stage 31 so I’m hoping for GigaSeadramon X next!

EDIT: Evolution happened a little while ago and I got GigaSeadramon X! I figured I'd go ahead and untab my Red so I can unlock Area SP and Leviamon X. :) After playing around with the DM20th for the past month or two, I forgot how nice it is that time asleep counts towards evolution.

Last edited:

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't started mine yet because I'm waiting for my boyfriend to open his still, so I've been raising some powerful adversaries for my evil Digimon on the first Digital Monster X. I love how many evolutions require care mistakes, due to these being evil little guys.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I tested out Dark Knightmon X and Black War Greymon X evolving without Lucemon X and Demon X evolved, and I can confirm that I also got Barbamon X with Area 45 cleared. Rasenmon/Darkness Bagramon still require Level 5-7 for those instances.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just used GigaSeadramon to take down the rest of the areas -- we are officially CHAMPIONS! Once (if?) it evolves into Leviamon X, I'll back it up and finally work my way to the AncientSphinxmon line. After that, I'll probably try for Lucemon X and then transition over to my Red. :)

DigitalCowboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My X2 was delivered at the end of November. I was pretty deep into my brick-red V20th, so I didn't get around to opening it until today. Overall I am very very pleased. Quality seems better. I like the changes. Definitely worth the purchase.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I've had 2 failed attempts at getting Duskmon on Purple. I've cleared Area 45 and SP but my first Yaamon evolved into Impmon X (made a time mistake and ended up with an extra CM, I'm pretty sure) and my second just evolved into Otamamon X. I was pretty sure I didn't mess up on my second try -- 1 care mistake (sleeping) and no effort hearts (1 is optional, right?). What am I doing wrong? I had stress dreams about it last night! lol

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It has a how to keep Ultimate digimon not evol to Ultra digimon ? (I like BlackWarGreymon and DarkKnightmon)
If I want to keep my Ultimate digimon not evol to Ultra digimon, I doubt that I must done 3 care mistake in Ultimate digimon then it will not evol to Ultra digimon ? or it will evol fail and Ultimate digimon will become digitama ?
I just realized I completely missed this question. For Digimon that have a level requirement to evolve into, just don't meet that level requirement for 2 days, and after that you can level up all you want. Alternatively, yes you can get 3 care mistakes and any level, and it will not evo fail until it gets 5 care mistakes total.

So I've had 2 failed attempts at getting Duskmon on Purple. I've cleared Area 45 and SP but my first Yaamon evolved into Impmon X (made a time mistake and ended up with an extra CM, I'm pretty sure) and my second just evolved into Otamamon X. I was pretty sure I didn't mess up on my second try -- 1 care mistake (sleeping) and no effort hearts (1 is optional, right?). What am I doing wrong? I had stress dreams about it last night! lol
For the sleeping care mistake, did you leave it alone without putting it to bed until the care light disappeared? Or did it possibly evolve before the 30 minutes needed to get a care mistake?

Roy130390

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry mate we have bad luck with this, I was just able to connect to the forums. I was busy a few days for the celebrations and my modem started failing a lot. I suppose it has been checked already but I will still compare it to mine and if they differ, I'll play the level again to see what's wrong. I'm really sorry.

On a different topic: I managed to get Beelzebumon X and I'm really happy. I have tested him against Jesmon from the V Pet 20th anniversary and they seem to have somewhat similar power levels.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the sleeping care mistake, did you leave it alone without putting it to bed until the care light disappeared? Or did it possibly evolve before the 30 minutes needed to get a care mistake?
Good call! Right after I posted yesterday, I realized (while going through your guide) that I thought the sleep timer was 10 minutes instead of 30. Luckily, I had faith, killed Otamamon X (RIP), and tried one more time with Yaamon. I woke up this morning to a new Duskmon. Thank you so much! :)

Roy -- that's awesome! I'll probably try to go for Beelzebumon X on my Red. Can't wait!

Roy130390

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks! I hope you can get him too, he's quite awesome. I saved him in a back up space to get others, this time I'll try to gey Ancient Sphinxmon.

Last edited:

gottabe23

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone, just a quick question. I was wondering if there is a different way to unlock the SP area, other than connecting a red and purple X2 together. I only have the red, with no one else around who owns a purple version :p thanks!

Also, another quick question :p I was just curious if some one could explain what the power chip does. I realize it's supposed to raise strength for the next stage of enemies, but what does that actually mean? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry mate we have bad luck with this, I was just able to connect to the forums. I was busy a few days for the celebrations and my modem started failing a lot. I suppose it has been checked already but I will still compare it to mine and if they differ, I'll play the level again to see what's wrong. I'm really sorry.
All good! Life happens.

Hey everyone, just a quick question. I was wondering if there is a different way to unlock the SP area, other than connecting a red and purple X2 together. I only have the red, with no one else around who owns a purple version :p thanks!

Also, another quick question :p I was just curious if some one could explain what the power chip does. I realize it's supposed to raise strength for the next stage of enemies, but what does that actually mean? Thanks!
Area SP can indeed only be unlocked via connecting Red and Purple. The only alternative would be to use a device such as a Digivice Helper (which would be another purchase) or a D-Com (which would be a solderless DIY project) to connect to the device and send it a code that simulates the opposite color device.

The power chip increases the power stat by an unknown amount. You can see what all of the known power stats at the guide, here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/2. Power itself determines how likely it is that your hit will connect instead of your opponents. The higher your power level than the enemy, the more likely you will hit them.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally got my X2 Red, but alas the X series' trademark battery problems got me after one day of use.

By the way, does connecting an X2 to an X1 unlock anything?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does! But it's not exclusive. You will get an evolution unlock for fighting with an X1, which you will also get after winning your 200th battle.

BlackWargreymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It has a how to keep Ultimate digimon not evol to Ultra digimon ? (I like BlackWarGreymon and DarkKnightmon)
If I want to keep my Ultimate digimon not evol to Ultra digimon, I doubt that I must done 3 care mistake in Ultimate digimon then it will not evol to Ultra digimon ? or it will evol fail and Ultimate digimon will become digitama ?
I too like BlackWarGreymon X and that's the final evolution I wanted.
I think 3 care mistakes should do it.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m super late to the party, but both X2s arrived today! I’ve got no idea what I’m doing so I’m just diving in and going for it... and reading a guide or two.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait so what exactly do you get for connecting a X1 with X2? I remember I had Herissmon (X1) battle Gomamon (X2) and at the end Herissmon appeared on my X2. It wasn’t some super crazy ultimate evolution but instead literally just Herissmon appearing with a question mark like you see when you unlock a new evolution in quest mode. Does that mean I can get Herissmon on the X2? 🤔

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't really picture what you are describing, sounds weird! You did unlock Evolution number 40 though, which you can can see if you check your library.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I just woke up to Allomon evolving into Phantomon on the purple device. I’m glad I spent (probably close to two hours) time doing quests on the device last night because I didn’t realize they evolve so fast, I was going to train tonight because I was feeling lazy so i’m glad I didn’t dawdle. I wasn’t aiming for Allomon so I hadn’t planned what ultimate I’d aim for with him, Phantomon seemed nice especially because I only had to reach area 16 which wasn’t too tricky, what took a while was reaching level 22 with DarkTryannomon on the red device, but if im
not mistaken that should get him to MetalGreymon 🤞🏻

So how often do these random events happen? So far I’ve been given items and had Numemon show up for a battle, in fact yesterday Allomon started the day with a battle and won 800exp which boosted him right up to level 4, I only just now realized that’s why Allomon was so far ahead of DarkTyrannomon. In any case I’m sure I heard them both calling for one of those kinds of events this morning as I was getting ready for work but I didn’t have the time to interact with them to see what was up. DTyrannomon evolved into MGreymon also, so I was pretty chuffed about that.

Last edited: