Digital Monster x reset button not working?

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good evening my digital Monster x reset button stopped working all the other buttons work.
It's only on the white and blue one as well the red and black one still works.
if anyone has any idea why this is happening and how I can fix this I would greatly appreciate it thank you for your time.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You might need a different pushing tool. I normally reset them with the tip of an empty plastic mechanical pencil, and it wouldn't quite reach on one my DMX, so I needed to find something longer.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if it works like the 20th, removing and reinserting the battery would have the device ask you if you want to continue your save file or reset

DigitalCowboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If none of the other answers work, I would do a quick tear-down and clean that area. Super easy to take apart, but go slow.

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You might need a different pushing tool. I normally reset them with the tip of an empty plastic mechanical pencil, and it wouldn't quite reach on one my DMX, so I needed to find something longer.
It just doesn't reset no matter what.
if it works like the 20th, removing and reinserting the battery would have the device ask you if you want to continue your save file or reset
It doesn't work like that but that's a major pain in the neck.
If none of the other answers work, I would do a quick tear-down and clean that area. Super easy to take apart, but go slow.
I did open it just to see if refitting the button cover fixed it didn't how do I clean it?

I just cleaned the board using cleaning alcohol and a cotton bud.
The reset button works now.
THANKS!!!