Digital Monster X discussion

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rinomon X and Tyrannomon X evolved into Metalgreymon X and Weregarurumon X.

Both had.
0 CM
4 EFFORT
Level 6
Area 17 unlocked.

ted1ted

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi new to forms in general here but on the white one no 29 was unlocked by a random event

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
Dracomon X to Growmon X:
Version: White
Unlocked stages: 6 through 10
Care mistakes, This stage: 2
Care mistakes total:2
LV: 4
Effort: 4
Injuries this stage: 5
Injuries total: 5
Battle: 129/151(85%)

Arena unlock update:
Arena 10:12

Also has anyone else figured what the time out window is for Care mistakes is? I figure it's when the call icon stops flashing but I keep forgetting to check if it's flashing when I administer care. I'm also wondering if leaving poo out counts as a mistake or if it's just a cleanliness factor that contributes to likelihood of sickness.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we know for sure whether the XAI is timing-based or just luck?

tofumon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do you check the number of care mistakes?

And what's the point of the big meat and big pills? Are they any better than just feeding multiple small ones?

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
How do you check the number of care mistakes?

And what's the point of the big meat and big pills? Are they any better than just feeding multiple small ones?
If care mistakes are mesured by the V-pet it doesn't show them, hence why I was trying narrow my definition of a Care mistake. For food items, far as I can tell it just fills more than the other. However I can verify you will get a big poop sometime after you've feed a large item to your mon.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the Pendulum X, they were allegedly included in evolution requirements, so it's possible they might be on these too.

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, I got my two a few days ago, but I haven't been keeping up exactly with the criteria to get evolutions. Sorry! I thought it'd be fun for my first run through to be mostly blind. Also, I can confirm my white's screen is dark as well. So weird.

My Digimon lines so far are as follows:
Black:
Tokomon X -> Agumon X (0CM, 3/4 effort, Lv 2) -> Tobucatmon (0CM, 4/4 effort, Lv 3) -> Skullbaluchimon (0CM, 4/4 Effort, and 8*LV) -> Valdurmon
So far, cleared up to Stage 21

White:
Tokomon X -> Gabumon X (same as black) -> Tobucatmon (same as black) -> Cho-Hakkaimon -> (same as black) -> MetalGarurumon X.
So far, cleared up to Stage 22

Regarding events, has anyone had more than one or two a day? I've only had one period. Both Tokomon Xs got bullied by a Damemon, and I haven't seen an event on either since. Do the events stay until you interact with them or do they expire if you don't catch them in time? Also, do we know exactly which arenas unlock which Digimon?

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine arrived yesterday!

On the Black I got Agumon with 0 Care Mistakes, 3 Effort, and Level 3. On the White I got Dracomon with 0 CM, 4 Effort, and Level 3. Currently aiming for Tyrannomon and Growlmon.

Also, don't know if this has already been pointed out but the hunger hearts seem to deplete faster after battles.

I think someone said Effort hearts carry over to the next stage, but I found that gauge depleted upon evolution.

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, I got my two a few days ago, but I haven't been keeping up exactly with the criteria to get evolutions. Sorry! I thought it'd be fun for my first run through to be mostly blind. Also, I can confirm my white's screen is dark as well. So weird.My Digimon lines so far are as follows: Black:Tokomon X -> Agumon X (0CM, 3/4 effort, Lv 2) -> Tobucatmon (0CM, 4/4 effort, Lv 3) -> Skullbaluchimon (0CM, 4/4 Effort, and 8*LV) -> ValdurmonSo far, cleared up to Stage 21White: Tokomon X -> Gabumon X (same as black) -> Tobucatmon (same as black) -> Cho-Hakkaimon -> (same as black) -> MetalGarurumon X.So far, cleared up to Stage 22Regarding events, has anyone had more than one or two a day? I've only had one period. Both Tokomon Xs got bullied by a Damemon, and I haven't seen an event on either since. Do the events stay until you interact with them or do they expire if you don't catch them in time? Also, do we know exactly which arenas unlock which Digimon?
The events are based around your daily XAI roll. The higher the more chances you’ll have.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is odd. My Tokomon X just evolved to Sistermon Blanc, but these were their stats:
Care Mistakes: 1 (maybe 2, might have missed one now I think about it)
Effort: 4
Level: 3*
Last Quest stage cleared: 3

Since I'd cleared the stage with Dracomon X, the #3 evolution slot was open, and I was hoping to get Dracomon. I guess I might have made too many care mistakes?

JonicOokami7

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently got Rhinomon X and trying for MetalGarurumon in the long run. (321/327 91%)

Is it also just me that unless the Digimon is at max level they are highly unlikely to open with their super attack when you hit the highest point of the scale?

lain

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

CaptainBanzuke

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have more info regarding freezing a Digimon? What is effected? I'm having to freeze mine overnight, and I've noticed that my age isn't going up at all. Anyone else experiencing this?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yep, that's exactly what freezing does. If you freeze them, they do not age at all, and thus, it will take them longer to evolve. It also means that they don't deplete hearts, so you don't have to worry about caring for them.

One thing you may want to consider, if you are freezing your Digimon because they stay up too late, change their clock instead. That way you don't have to worry about them until they wake up, and they will still age.

CaptainBanzuke

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Right, right. I thought as much. Strange thing: With my previous egg I did change the time, and I found that it was also not aging. My friend and I started at the same time, and mine was only 5 by the time his was 8.

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Valdurmon has evolved into Dukemon X with full effort, and max level, 0CM
MetalGarurumon X has evolved into Omegamon X with full effort, and max level, 0CM

Honestly these pets are pretty cool. It's a shame this thread isn't getting as much attention I feel as the 20th anniversary pets threads did. So these are my first eggs on these devices, so I have a really dumb question for you all. Do evolution tree unlocks persist with new eggs? I'm only missing 1 unlock per device, that being Minervamon X and LordKnightmon X, since I've been either incredibly unlucky getting events, or I keep missing them as I keep the sound off during work. I did get one more event, Damemon visited both of them at around the same time, of course after they were max level already. T-thanks.

JonicOokami7

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently got WereGarurumon. Unlocked Craniumon today and hoping that doing this doesnt overshoot me on digivolving Were to Metal due to his high battle count, Though the lack of CM's may save him.

Has anyone encountered any Digimon besides Damemon in Events? I've encountered him at least 6 times.
Also reached 999 battles, doesnt give you CHAMPION in the record screen like the pendulums though so theres that.

Current Stats of my WereGarurumon
0 CM's (I think)
3 Injuries (out of 20)
4 Effort
Level 8
Win Rate: 505/518 (97%)
Training Roll: 1
Quest Roll: 7

Last edited: