Digital Monster X discussion

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got Cerberumon X: Renamon X (0 CM 4 EH 4* 82/89) > Leomon X (0 CM 4 EH 6* 171/192) > Cerberumon X. I wonder what would happen if I do the new perfect requirements, but I don’t unlock Jesmon and Selipmon X. Will it go to Sakuyamon X, since she’s unlocked from the start? Also I have a theory that Erismom, Tobucatmon, Yatagaramon, and Platinumnunemon are failed requirement evos. Don’t know if it’s been proven though.
I got Crowmon and took perfect care. Reached Mega today and now have MetalGarurumon X and Sakuyamon X.
Are you sure about the Crowmon requirements? You had previously posted it had been a Leomon X. Leomon X with perfect requirements leads to Cerberumon X. Unless you ment that your Crowmon had perfect requirements and went to Sakuyamon X?
I definitely raised mine with no care mistakes perfectly and am now at Sakuyamon X, which would be Renamon X’s true mega. I’m waiting to see if she goes any further as I’ve unlocked all paths at this point.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've just had Erismon evolve to Sangloupmon, Max Effort, level 4, possibly 1 care mistake. (checked it late and it was missing all the hearts for Strength.)

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crap can I change the time after I start? I accidentally set the wrong time...

More stupid questions:
how do I get to the quest map?

And when I tried to feed it or train it or do anything, it kept beeping and didn't let me do anything other than put it to sleep. Do digimon refuse to do anything if it's time for bed?
You can change the time by resetting the device. Press the little reset button on the device and it should ask for a time again. Just make sure to load your file instead of wiping it.

The quest map is found through the menu that looks like a trophy. It's the fourth menu on the top row.

Lastly, when a Digimon wants to sleep, all you can really do is put them to sleep. You can clean their poop, but that's about all you can do. If it's anything like the 20th pendulums, you can wake them up right after putting them to sleep and feed them. Although, that may result in a care mistake on this device, I dunno.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting developments so far:
03 Rena X / Draco X
06 Leo X / Grow
07 Tyrano X / Rhino X
11 Cerberu X Megalo Grow X
12 Metal Grey X / Were Garuru X
15 Metal Tyrano X
17 Sleip X / Cranium X
18 War Grey X / Metal Garuru X
*19 Sakuyamon X / Megidramon X*FIX*
20 Beelzebu X / Beel Star X
21 Jes X
26 Omega X
27 Diablo X
29 Minerva X / Lord Knight X
30 Duke X

The previous list was wrong. Valdurmon isn’t an unlock, but Sakuyamon X and Megidramon X are.

Now for the evolution.
These was Cerberumon X’s data:
5 years (never been refrigerated or backed up)
0 CM 4 EH 8* LV
280/310 90% win ratio

Cerberumon X evolved yesterday night around 1-3 hours past the 40 hour evolution mark. Ended up becoming BelialVampdemom/Malomayotismon. Makes me think it’s a failure to meet requirements since Selipmon X wasn’t unlocked. Would be good to test it out in order to have more solid data.

Going to see if I can get Diablomon X with Belial.

After that I’d like to keep testing what other evolutions can be attained since it feels wierd that Wargrowlmon X can’t reach Megidramon X. I have theorize that a non maxed Effort or Level value could lead to them.

I’m glad to see thay I’m not the only one who hopes for this. I hope we get a Digital Monsters X wave 2, Pen Progress Ver 20th, and a V-Tamer’s Digivice.
I would be all for a Digital Monster X Wave 2 if the roster were significantly changed, a V-Tamer's Digivice would be great, to be honest they could release anything at this point and I would strongly consider it.
Same here. I would really love to get a Wave 2 of these since I think the roster could be improved, and it would be a nice adition to my collection. I wonder if people have tried to hack these? Maybe there could be hidden Digimon that could hint an incoming wave 2? Similar to the previous Anniversary virtual pets.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon X evolved into Tyrannomon x he was level 4
4 effort 0 care mistakes.
Gabumon X evolved into Rinomon X he was level 4
4 effort 0 care mistakes.

tofumon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crap can I change the time after I start? I accidentally set the wrong time...

More stupid questions:
how do I get to the quest map?

And when I tried to feed it or train it or do anything, it kept beeping and didn't let me do anything other than put it to sleep. Do digimon refuse to do anything if it's time for bed?
You can change the time by resetting the device. Press the little reset button on the device and it should ask for a time again. Just make sure to load your file instead of wiping it.

The quest map is found through the menu that looks like a trophy. It's the fourth menu on the top row.

Lastly, when a Digimon wants to sleep, all you can really do is put them to sleep. You can clean their poop, but that's about all you can do. If it's anything like the 20th pendulums, you can wake them up right after putting them to sleep and feed them. Although, that may result in a care mistake on this device, I dunno.
Oh thanks! I think the trophy wasn't working because my Digimon had to sleep, but after I woke it up I was able to battle as normal :)

I figured out an easier way to change the time based on the translated manual for the 20th anniversary vpet: press B to go to clock, then A+C to edit time. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1cFgrMunjsYVFVVODQ2MjYzM1E

theundersigned

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like a traited egg maxes out the level automatically (for at least the Baby II stage). I'll have to see if the same applies for other stages.

Last edited:

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine's in the mail but I only have 1. Anyone know what tDigimon are locked behind needing both versions of the vpet yet?

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine's in the mail but I only have 1. Anyone know what tDigimon are locked behind needing both versions of the vpet yet?
I think it's just Dukemon X. Connecting the two devices gives you an extra quest area you can unlock him with, iirc.

JonicOokami7

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Obtained my Vpet X yesterday. Currently have a Dracomon with 0CM's (I think. Not sure if the 10+ injuries count as CM's in this one like the others.) Level 4 and 4 Effort
Win Rate: 91% 336/338

I tried looking up the Doc for information on what he might digivolve to. But since I lack WarGrowlmon would he still be able to Digivolve past champion or would it stop there until i unlock the path?

Also do Injuries reset in this one like the Previous ones?

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got my Mega+s today!Putimon - Tokomon X - Renamon X -Leomon X - Yatagaramon - Sakuyamon X - Dukemon XPutimon - Tokomon X - Dracomon X - Sistermon Ciel - Cho-Hakkaimon - MetalGarurumon X - Omegamon XI had 0 CM on both and all paths unlocked except for LordKnightmon X on White.

tofumon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else's screen super dark? It's like there's a layer of black pixels over the top. I swapped out the battery for a fresh one but it still didn't help.

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else's screen super dark? It's like there's a layer of black pixels over the top. I swapped out the battery for a fresh one but it still didn't help.
My White DMX’s screen is darker than my Black one. You can see them on my YouTube videos. (I’m not adding a link because I’m not sure if that’s allowed or not here.)

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, mine is like that too. I have a white device, my black one is still in the mail. I've found that you can see it best in sunlight, otherwise a lamp works okay. It's really weird how dark it is. I'm interested to see if the black device really is lighter like Patorikku mentioned.

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
Thanks for the heads up RougeX4. So far I've gotten Dracomon X, but I'm dropping back to a Tokomon X cause I'm curious if battle percentages do effect evolution as a quick test. I'm going to try and keep it around 90% win rate to compare to the other one I'm raising over time. I also realized it might be a good idea to keep an eye on what unlocks in the arena(on white) and when. I'll use the corresponding Library numbers to indicate the digimon:
Arena?: 03
(I think one is in between here, but I can't recall the area or library number)
Arena07:06

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Obtained my Vpet X yesterday. Currently have a Dracomon with 0CM's (I think. Not sure if the 10+ injuries count as CM's in this one like the others.) Level 4 and 4 Effort

I tried looking up the Doc for information on what he might digivolve to. But since I lack WarGrowlmon would he still be able to Digivolve past champion or would it stop there until i unlock the path?

It will probably still evolve. Based on what I've seen so far, one Digimon from each level counts as a "Failure to meet requirements" option, so if you don't match other requirements you'd just get that one.

JonicOokami7

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It will probably still evolve. Based on what I've seen so far, one Digimon from each level counts as a "Failure to meet requirements" option, so if you don't match other requirements you'd just get that one.
Fair enough. figured i would ask. Not that it matters since Growlmon kicked the bucket just now (Wanted to know for sure if a Digimon still dies from 20 Injuries and turns out it can. No saving grace shakes this time either.)

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a favor to ask, would anyone posting evolution requirements also include what evolutions you have unlocked for that level? Levels are as follows:

Child: 3-5
Adult: 6-10
Perfect: 11-16
Ultimate: 17-25
Super Ultimate: 26-30

If you have everything unlocked, just saying that would suffice. Otherwise, if you don't have every evolution slot, just post which ones you are missing.

And Rogue, to follow up on what you were saying the other day, I think the Child failure is Agumon/Gabumon, based on what I've seen. Perfect and Ultimate probably have multiple.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tyrannomon X evolved to MetalGreymon X
75/88 Wins
Missing 17, 19-21, 26-27, 29-30 evolution slots (hopefully that's what you mean)
Level 6*
Effort 3
Care Mistakes 0

Not really surprising or new, but there it is.