Digital Monster X discussion

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A friend of mine raised a Sleimon X. Everything perfect. Yesterday it Digivolved again into Alphamon which is listed as a Ultimate+. Anyone else run into this?
By everything perfect do you mean Rena > Leo > Cerb? So far based of the Black Chart 2+ CM 4 EH 8* leads to Jesmon BUT if we look at the White Chart Wargrowlmon X 1 CM 4 EH 8* leads to Craniummon X. It’s safe to say Cerberumon X 0-1 CM 4 EH 8* leads to Selipmon X.

The really interesting part is Alphamon, since the White Chart says Cranium X can lead to Lordknightmon X. Might you ask your friend what did he do? Does he have Minervamon X unlocked as well?

Dante

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does the screen not turn black when you turn off the lights in this version? My Tokomon X is asleep but it's still showing him on my screen. I know in the Minis it turned it completely black.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just picked up mine from the post office so far I have zero care mistakes and 4 effort on my two Tokomon X.
I want Metalgarurumon X and Wargreymon X.
But for my first run I'm going to go blind I wonder what I'll get?
Also would it kill Bandai to include Victorygreymon and ZeedGarurumon in something?

Question what does level effect does it affect evolution and battle if so how exactly? If anyone knows.

Last edited:

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does the screen not turn black when you turn off the lights in this version? My Tokomon X is asleep but it's still showing him on my screen. I know in the Minis it turned it completely black.
If you mean screen goes black and all you see are zZZ animation then no. In the Digital Monster X when you put your Digimon to sleep it still shows them but sleeping. The screen should go blank after sometime passes without any use.

I just picked up mine from the post office so far I have zero care mistakes and 4 effort on my two Tokomon X.
I want Metalgarurumon X and Wargreymon X.
But for my first run I'm going to go blind I wonder what I'll get?
Also would it kill Bandai to include Victorygreymon and ZeedGarurumon in something?

Question what does level effect does it affect evolution and battle if so how exactly? If anyone knows.
According to this: https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_X
Level increases HP, AP, and Strength.
In other words your level increases your HP bar, how hard your attacks hit, and it improves the moves from the Attack Gauge. Level also effects evolution results.

And yeah I miss Victorygreymon and Zeedgarurumon too. Those two need more love.

Last edited:

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks I wonder what I'll get they are currently level two so I will post what they evolve into when I wake up tomorrow morning.

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
Mine should be arriving tonight, so honestly I'm tempted to try it out blind to see what I'll raise. Out of curiosity, has anyone tried connecting them with any other 20th device? I'm thinking of snagging a Pen20th but it would be nice to know if they can communicate with each other.

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine arrived yesterday, started on the Black one first, very neat. I really like the quest feature, while I miss some of the features from the 20th models, I do like that they feel like a different device.

Now lets hope that the next one is a 20th Pendulum Progress, because I don't think my wallet can handle the onslaught at this rate.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine should be arriving tonight, so honestly I'm tempted to try it out blind to see what I'll raise. Out of curiosity, has anyone tried connecting them with any other 20th device? I'm thinking of snagging a Pen20th but it would be nice to know if they can communicate with each other.
Yep you can connect to other devices. When you select the Connect Battle icon you get two options: X and Other.

Now lets hope that the next one is a 20th Pendulum Progress, because I don't think my wallet can handle the onslaught at this rate.
I’m glad to see thay I’m not the only one who hopes for this. I hope we get a Digital Monsters X wave 2, Pen Progress Ver 20th, and a V-Tamer’s Digivice.

Update: Cerberumon X hasn’t digivolved yet. Got today a XAI roll of six. Today I’ve done three events: Damemon fight, Minervamon X fight, and got a random item. As another user posted once you beat Minervamon X in Black (I imagine it’s the same for Lordknightmon X in White) you unlock them as potential digivolutions.

Last edited:

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just woke up to get a drink and they have evolved.
Tokomon X on the black evolved into Agumon X
He was one year old he weighed 13 grams had 4 effort 0 care mistakes.
He was level 2 with a win ratio of 8/13
61%.
Tokomon X on my white evolved into Gabumon X he was 1 year old he weighed 15 grams had 0 care mistakes and 4 effort.
He was level 2 with a win ratio of 6/7 85%.
I know I posted pretty much everything about them but I think this should be helpful because we don't know how exactly evolution is determined yet.

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out the mute button, I got it working! Turns out I was just doing it wrong :/

Also, my digimon just became ultimate, so here's my evolution results:

Tokomon X
0CM/2EH/2LV, 12/19 -> Sistermon Blanc
0CM/4EH/4LV, 48/59 -> Rhinomon X
0CM/4EH/5LV, 89/105 -> Yatagaramon
0CM/4EH/8LV, 157/183 -> Varodurumon

The care mistakes may possibly be off, but as far as I am aware I haven't made any.

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I figured out how to consistently get a high roll with the Xai so when it's rolling it makes a few beeps if you time it to be just after the two beeps that are closest to each other you should get a high roll every time.
If this doesn't work for you please tell me?

Unrealx206

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m glad to see thay I’m not the only one who hopes for this. I hope we get a Digital Monsters X wave 2, Pen Progress Ver 20th, and a V-Tamer’s Digivice.
I would be all for a Digital Monster X Wave 2 if the roster were significantly changed, a V-Tamer's Digivice would be great, to be honest they could release anything at this point and I would strongly consider it.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Around 5 am my Were Garurumon X on my white evolved into Metal Garurumon X (0 CM, 90% WR, Max lvl, Max effort) I also cleared up to Area 18.

It also sounded like I unlocked a new evolution route immediately after evolving, but I was too tired to get up and check.

In order to unlock Omegamon X do I have to defeat it's quest? Or is it another route unlocked by linking Black and White devices like Dukemon X?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you to those who have providing information! To be clear on evolution requirements, there's a lot we are still learning, but I wanted to clear up some common points of confusion:

- Battles are not required for reaching Perfect, but they may affect your evolution path. More testing is needed.
- White and Black so far appear to be 100% identical in terms of paths
- Some Digimon likely don't have specific requirements, and instead result if you don't meet any other requirements.
- Because many Digimon are locked by questing, you may find that the exact same care mistakes, battles, effort and level will result in two different evolution paths, if a certain Digimon isn't unlocked yet.
- Paths seem to branch more and more drastically with each evlution. Lucemon holds the record thus far with samples showing 4 different evolutions into Ultimate.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
About what year does your perfect/ultimate evolve into their ultimate/mega stage?

So far I haven’t unlocked Selipmon X. I could since I’m at stage 20, but I want to test out what happens if you have the requirements for a locked digimon. So far I still have my Cerberumon X.
He has:
4 years (never been refrigerated or backed up)
0 CM 4 EH 8* LV
280/310 90% win ratio

Other than that no new update. Been thinking about opening up my white version, in order to have two to test out.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure about age, but its 40 hours after reaching Perfect. I think that would translate to 4-6 years for evolution into Ultimate.

Evolutions are pretty lenient all the way through Ultimate from what I've seen, so I doubt you missed it. I've only seen evolution into Super Ultimate fail thus-far. Maybe the people I'm watching are just good parents lol

tofumon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crap can I change the time after I start? I accidentally set the wrong time...

More stupid questions:
how do I get to the quest map?

And when I tried to feed it or train it or do anything, it kept beeping and didn't let me do anything other than put it to sleep. Do digimon refuse to do anything if it's time for bed?

Last edited:

spiralofvertigo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got mine today! I'm loving them so far; a lot more of a game to it than the other Vpets which I really enjoy.

I'm excited to read up and learn about all of the content in them! Also I'm so happy that cleaning up after them is SO FAST this time haha.