Digital Monster X discussion

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mines arrived yesterday and I’m absolutely loving it. Have they already announced a wave 2 with a better roster selection?

So far Tokomon x (0 CM 4 EH 3* with 29/32 wins) > Renamon X. Oddly I haven’t gotten much daily events.

Aiming to get Sakuyamon X but I saw that according to the chart Cerberusmon X doesn’t lead to her? I find it odd if they designed it that way since it would mean Wargrowmon X won’t evolve into Megidramon X? That feels wrong so I imagine there has to be a way.

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day.
7am?? Maybe that's what is waking me up, then. Seems kinda weird that it would do it automatically like that. I guess I'll just have to remember to mute it on days where I plan to sleep in.

EDIT: Actually... does anyone know even how to mute it? I tried muting it like the pendulum 20ths and nothing happened. I even tried pressing every combo of button and didn't get anything...

Last edited:

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day.
7am?? Maybe that's what is waking me up, then. Seems kinda weird that it would do it automatically like that. I guess I'll just have to remember to mute it on days where I plan to sleep in.

EDIT: Actually... does anyone know even how to mute it? I tried muting it like the pendulum 20ths and nothing happened. I even tried pressing every combo of button and didn't get anything...
Hitting A+C buttons (Top and Bottom) puts the device on silent. And the Daily XAI roll seems to trigger every time a mon Wakes up / is Loaded from a save / or hatches.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
still waiting on mine from Nippon-Yasan -- just got a processing notification so maybe I'll have it by the end of the week :)

Jomolo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine arrived yesterday, currently have gabumon x!
So far everything is pretty straightforward, but I do have some questions about items.

The descriptions for the chips on wikimon say that they affect your next quest battle. Does that mean they only work for the first fight, or for the whole area? Also, can item effects stack? Could you use an HP and a springboard, for example, to skip to the area boss and have extra HP?

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got my digivice a few days ago and so far I'm loving it! Although, you may want to mute the device when you go to sleep. So far, it's woken me up early every morning with random events because for some reason, when those happen, it never stops beeping until you interact with it. :/
Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day. Also just encountered Damemon randomly and he gave me 1000 exp just like Sinobali said on twitter. (Took Rhinomon X from lvl 2 to 4)I've had my devices for a few days and I love them. I really appreciate the little beep the device does when your mon poops!My guy on my White Device has gone from Putimon > Tokomon X (Max lvl and effort 1 CM) > Gabumon X (Max lvl and effort 0 CM) > Rhinomon X I've been hovering around an 85% Winrate as well.Also since Im aiming for Weregarurumon X and Metalgarurumon X following Rhinomon X if anyone knows which quests I have to beat in order to unlock those paths please let me know!
I’m unsure on the quests, but my lines so far have been:Black: Putimon -> Tokomon X -> Renamon X -> Leomon X -> Crowmon•White: Putimon -> Tokomon X -> Dracomon X -> Sistermon Ciel -> Cho-Hakkaimon

Last edited:

darkfent

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got mine from the customs today. The new system is quite refreshing. Although the 'recode' part is quite funny. Did the item you get from clearing an area affects the evolution?

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My guy just evolved to perfect level this morning! These were the conditions I observed:

Sangloupmon-->Lucemon FM
CM: 0
EF: 4
LV: 6
Last Area Cleared: 11
92/108

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally maxed out my Cho-Hakkaimon and Crowmon. Epicness all around. I finally defeated Damemon on both devices only to later be attacked by Minervamon X in one version (which I defeated) and LordKnightmon X (Crusadermon X) in the other (which I lost). It appears defeating them in wild encounters not in Adventure mode will unlock ? Egg 29. ? Egg 30 can only be obtained by defeating the special Adventure level which only unlocks when connecting both versions of the DMX together (its a tough one of nothing but Megas).

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hitting A+C buttons (Top and Bottom) puts the device on silent. And the Daily XAI roll seems to trigger every time a mon Wakes up / is Loaded from a save / or hatches.
A+C doesn't work for me. Maybe it's a battery issue on my end? I'll try getting a brand new battery and see how that goes.

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A+C doesn't work for me. Maybe it's a battery issue on my end? I'll try getting a brand new battery and see how that goes.
You have to make sure you press them at the same time, which can sometimes be a bit tricky to get that timing correct.

Jomolo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In addition to what Patorikku said, be aware that when you press A and C, nothing appears to happen, the sound just goes off immediately. I'm used to there being an ON/OFF screen for sound on v-pets, so that tripped me up at first too.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd try the battery, especially if its the same one that came with the device. I immediately put in a new battery after I got mine after hearing others were having battery related issues.

Also my Rhinomon X evolved into Weregarurumon X while I was in the bathroom, I believe it had 0 CM , 89% WinRate, Max effort and I cleared up to Quest 12.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So far Renamon X (0 CM 4 EH 4* 82/89) > Leomon X (0 CM 4 EH 6* 171/192) by tomorrow I should be getting Cerberumon X. After that I’ll try my theory out and hopefully it’ll lead to Sakuyamon X.

I’ve only had one random event occur and it was during the first day (XAI 4). Yesterday (XAI 1) and today (XAI 3) haven’t resulted in any events.

I find it interesting that they actually gave enemy only npcs portrait close ups when performing supers yet they aren’t playable...

Also I’m surprised that they haven’t announced a wave 2 by now nor a new electronic device. I was really hoping for a Digital Monster X Wave 2 or a V-Tamers Digivice. Did these sell?

TahawK

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
anybody know what the big poop mean??

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like to know this too. I found that my Renamon had left a big poop during the second day. At first I thought it was an updated four poop sprite, but my Digimon didn’t get sick. No idea what it means.

Just got Cerberumon X: Renamon X (0 CM 4 EH 4* 82/89) > Leomon X (0 CM 4 EH 6* 171/192) > Cerberumon X.

I wonder what would happen if I do the new perfect requirements, but I don’t unlock Jesmon and Selipmon X. Will it go to Sakuyamon X, since she’s unlocked from the start?

Also I have a theory that Erismom, Tobucatmon, Yatagaramon, and Platinumnunemon are failed requirement evos. Don’t know if it’s been proven though.

Patorikku

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like to know this too. I found that my Renamon had left a big poop during the second day. At first I thought it was an updated four poop sprite, but my Digimon didn’t get sick. No idea what it means.Just got Cerberumon X: Renamon X (0 CM 4 EH 4* 82/89) > Leomon X (0 CM 4 EH 6* 171/192) > Cerberumon X. I wonder what would happen if I do the new perfect requirements, but I don’t unlock Jesmon and Selipmon X. Will it go to Sakuyamon X, since she’s unlocked from the start? Also I have a theory that Erismom, Tobucatmon, Yatagaramon, and Platinumnunemon are failed requirement evos. Don’t know if it’s been proven though.
I got Crowmon and took perfect care. Reached Mega today and now have MetalGarurumon X and Sakuyamon X.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got Cerberumon X: Renamon X (0 CM 4 EH 4* 82/89) > Leomon X (0 CM 4 EH 6* 171/192) > Cerberumon X. I wonder what would happen if I do the new perfect requirements, but I don’t unlock Jesmon and Selipmon X. Will it go to Sakuyamon X, since she’s unlocked from the start? Also I have a theory that Erismom, Tobucatmon, Yatagaramon, and Platinumnunemon are failed requirement evos. Don’t know if it’s been proven though.
I got Crowmon and took perfect care. Reached Mega today and now have MetalGarurumon X and Sakuyamon X.
Are you sure about the Crowmon requirements? You had previously posted it had been a Leomon X. Leomon X with perfect requirements leads to Cerberumon X.

Unless you ment that your Crowmon had perfect requirements and went to Sakuyamon X?

CaptainBanzuke

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A friend of mine raised a Sleimon X. Everything perfect. Yesterday it Digivolved again into Alphamon which is listed as a Ultimate+. Anyone else run into this?