Digital Monster X discussion

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So who is going to open theres up to find out if we can get all eggs on 1 device again?

Jomolo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just cleared level three and in lieu of an item I got a mystery egg (a black egg with a question mark). Has anyone else encountered this?
Interesting! The only unlockable evolution route announced, as far as I know, was for Dukemon X, by connecting the black and white and clearing the last area.

Was anyone else expecting there to be unannounced mons on the X's? (if that's even what this is). I wasn't around here for the launch of the 20th's, so I'm not aware- was it announced that those would have every egg beforehand?

lonelydistance

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So who is going to open theres up to find out if we can get all eggs on 1 device again?
The board looks to be identical to the one used in the Digimon Ver.20ths, so no dice there.

Interesting! The only unlockable evolution route announced, as far as I know, was for Dukemon X, by connecting the black and white and clearing the last area.
I'm not sure if what I unlocked was an egg yet or not. It doesn't appear on my items and there's no option to hatch another egg, nor is there anything about that in the manual.

For now the item is a mystery.

Last edited:

theundersigned

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The black-question-mark ball I unlocked had a number next to it, which I think corresponds to a Digimon's index in the library, especially considering there are some holes in the library (and the icon of what I unlocked is the same as the ? icons in the library).

Since the number I unlocked was only 3 and the library index seems to be ordered from low stages to high, I'm wondering if some of the child stages need to be unlocked.

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks to theundersigned, we now know exactly which Digimon are locked behind quest requirements. The list is as follows:

Rena X / Draco X
Leo X / Grow
Tyrano X / Rhino X
Cerberu X Megalo Grow X
Metal Grey X / Were Garuru X
Metal Tyrano X
Sleip X / Cranium X
War Grey X / Metal Garuru X
Beelzebu X / Beel Star X
Jes X
Valdur
Omega X
Diablo X
Minerva X / Lord Knight X
Duke X

So as quests are cleared, placeholders for those Digimon will appear in the library.

In addition, battle requirements may be a thing of the past. Saw someone with a battle record of 9/12 evolve into Perfect (Sistermon Ciel to Lilimon X, to be specific). Some forms could still require certain winning percents, but unless they lowered the minimum battle requirement below 15, then Perfect and possible Ultimate may be need a certain number of battles anymore.

Last edited:

Patorikku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just got both of mine this morning. Haven’t opened them just yet. Can’t wait to do so.Being a noob and all, how does one fill the EFFORT hearts?

Last edited:

tofumon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone understand what exactly the "Excite" option under training does?
I would like to know this as well. If anybody knows this or can translate just that part in the manual, that'd be great...

Jomolo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From wikimon, apparently someone has already translated most of the manual there:

• TRAINING System There are two types of training available and both increase Strength and Effort. Normal training is basically what the name implied, normal basic training. While Excite training speed depends on the Daily XAI counts which are fixed for each day. Excite training fills in more strength and sometimes also drains the hunger meter as well. 4 successful training will increase 1 Effort meter, regardless of normal or excite. Effort meter is permanent so having lower effort will leads to different evolution path.

Patorikku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another noob question: How does one use the items we win after boss battles or random encounters?

Patorikku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another noob question: How does one use the items we win after boss battles or random encounters?
You'll find them in the food menu if you keep scrolling past the protein.
Thanks. Y’all are a huge help. I’ve only ever dealt with the American released Digivices and the D3 20th Ann. Version. V-Pets are all new to me and I am loving them!Is there a way to send Digimon over to get Omnimon X, etc.?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As far as I'm aware, the Digital Monster X does not have a Copymon feature or Jogressing. It just seems that WarGreymonX/MetalGarurumonX/etc. are capable of evolving straight to OmegamonX without Jogressing, albeit with certain requirements and criteria.

Patorikku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As far as I'm aware, the Digital Monster X does not have a Copymon feature or Jogressing. It just seems that WarGreymonX/MetalGarurumonX/etc. are capable of evolving straight to OmegamonX without Jogressing, albeit with certain requirements and criteria.
Well, that stinks. But thanks for the info.

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mines been shipped but will not be here till after Monday and im leaving for Tokyo for 2 weeks on Monday and I don’t know if i want to buy a second one over there =S

kitkatmreow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got my digivice a few days ago and so far I'm loving it! Although, you may want to mute the device when you go to sleep. So far, it's woken me up early every morning with random events because for some reason, when those happen, it never stops beeping until you interact with it. :/

Patorikku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got my digivice a few days ago and so far I'm loving it! Although, you may want to mute the device when you go to sleep. So far, it's woken me up early every morning with random events because for some reason, when those happen, it never stops beeping until you interact with it. :/
Mine have been waking up at 7:00 AM ever since they hit Champion/Adult form and it’s driving me nuts as they seem to poop every 30 minutes. You can always refrigerate them until you want to actually wake up.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day. Also just encountered Damemon randomly and he gave me 1000 exp just like Sinobali said on twitter. (Took Rhinomon X from lvl 2 to 4)

I've had my devices for a few days and I love them. I really appreciate the little beep the device does when your mon poops!

My guy on my White Device has gone from Putimon > Tokomon X (Max lvl and effort 1 CM) > Gabumon X (Max lvl and effort 0 CM) > Rhinomon X

I've been hovering around an 85% Winrate as well.

Also since Im aiming for Weregarurumon X and Metalgarurumon X following Rhinomon X if anyone knows which quests I have to beat in order to unlock those paths please let me know!

Last edited: