Digital Monster X discussion

NAVIks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys I have 2 questions. 1. I got the wrong evolution (baby into child - Agumon x) what's the fastest way to kill it? Should I just keep letting him get injured from battles until he dies? 2. Battling the X1 with the X2 doesn't unlock anything, and so you have to make the X2's battle each other to unlock area:SP?

Last edited:

RainyEmotionalAura

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does any place have sprite sheets from the DMX? I'm specifically looking for version 2. The DM20 and Pendulum 20 sprites seem pretty easy to find, but I can't find anywhere with the X. >__>

I know Humulos has the cut-ins and the static idle sprite, but i was hoping to find a resource with the complete animations and various other objects.

NAVIks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a list for the enemies in quest mode?

RainyEmotionalAura

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is what I used

If you want to see version 2 or 3 you can click the menu button in the top right

AquaKai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what's the fastest way to kill it
Usually the fastest way is to feed them until they get sick (99 G), cure them, train them to lose a little weight, feed them again to sickness. Rinse and repeat to reach 20 sickness and they'll die. I find it's faster than waiting for them to get injured in battle.

Does any place have sprite sheets from the DMX?
Tortoiseshel is compiling them. She is coloring them, but on her drive you can also find the standard black and white. Link to the drive in this thread.
Weirdly enough, I know there is an artbook for version X, which should have the majority of the sprites (like the DM20 and Pendulum ones), but I can't find it.

For all the other questions (like itsnep's), sorry guys, I'm not able to answer with certainty.