Digital Monster X discussion

Dance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
X2 won’t arrive for about 4.5 months. I ordered both x1s cause I don’t want to wait that long but if you’re happy to wait then just wait. Also check out the x1 evolution charts, if they interest you then maybe pick one up.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you're looking for sheer amount of content, I'd recommend waiting. The X2s will be everything the X1 is and more. The X1s are still fun though, so like Dance said, get it if the charts interest you. Also keep in mind that having the X1 will unlock something on the X2, but we don't know what just yet.

Last edited:

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pre order the X2 if you can. I paid a pretty penny for these on Japan You Want, the X2 might still be available and affordable and has more monsters, most of which are wicked cool evil Digimon.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
why X2 over X1?
Larger roster of raisable Digimon per device (44 on X2, 30 on X1), more enemy only Digimon (31 in X2, 23 in X1), more quest areas (45 in X2, 30 in X1)

Plus the X2 is semi-translucent, which is always a plus

digimon kaiser

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How does the preorder service work for premium Bandai you pay for it now or is it one of those you don’t pay til it ships type preorders

GuidingLight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kind of wish the DMX had a way to manipulate the dice rolls. Instead of being completely random, it should be more skill base. I hope the V2 actually gives you the number it lands on as it fades to black instead of popping up with something else entirely.

mute

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The XAI roll is pretty consistently timing based. Once you get the hang of the timing you can get the same roll result most of the time.

GuidingLight

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What is the timing? I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason to how it determines the rolls

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody prefer the classic sprites in the DM20th to these? I love this device, am currently raising my second monster, a WarGreymon, but I keep reflecting on how much more the chibi style of the classic v-pets appeals to me. Maybe it's just that some of the sprites feel "off" to me, like Plotmon or Tobucat. The cut-in animations make up for it, but some of the sprites feel off nonetheless. Regardless, I'm happy that they're still making new v-pets, even if they have limited availability.

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How does the preorder service work for premium Bandai you pay for it now or is it one of those you don’t pay til it ships type preorders
I’d kind of like to know this as well. It will determine if I can actually preorder one before the deadline or not...does anyone know the answer?

Dance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ordered off Japanyouwant and I had to pay upfront if that helps

Dance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do you get agumon x and gabumon x? I had 2 care mistakes and 1 effort, both turned into herissmon and sistermon blanc

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You would need to have 0 or one care mistakes, and less than 4 effort. Agumon/Gabumon are what you get if you don't fulfill other requirements, so you just have to make sure not to meet the requirements for the other Digimon. In this case, you had 2 care mistakes, which is the requirement for Herrismon.

digimon kaiser

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have trouble raising digimon but I do want these but I fail to see the point if I canÂ’t raise a simple v pet

Well it look s like they are no longer accepting preorders

Last edited by a moderator:

digimon kaiser

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn’t realize it was considered a dbl post since my first post was a couple days ago my mistake and the preorders “end” on the 20th but when I select either color it says sold out

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn’t realize it was considered a dbl post since my first post was a couple days ago my mistake and the preorders “end” on the 20th but when I select either color it says sold out
They are currently still up at the Japanese link, found here:
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000137104/

It is unknown if or when they will be back on the English site, but you can still use an intermediary to order from the Japanese site.

Dance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Any more tips on how to unlock lordknightmon x and minervamon x?
You need 6 or 7 on the daily roll, is there a way to speed up encounters or optimal waiting time? Haven’t had the encounter once on either device in 2 weeks