Digital Monster X discussion

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, we can conclude that original Vpet+Vpet 20th+Pendulum> Vpet X, isn't it?
From my observation, the OG Pendulum trumps everything in 2 prong device category.

Regarding the Age and XAI daily roll, try setting the clock to 2359 and let it naturally reach 0000, and immediately set the clock to 0659 at let it reach 0700. The 1st time set should add the age by 1 and the second time set should allow you to get the daily XAI roll. For daily XAI roll this 2 time resetting must be done. if "frozen asleep" means that freeze function (set to sleep outside of its sleeping cycle) then try unfreezing it. Hope this helps.

Btw, does batlling is needed to evolve past Adult stage? I mean it certainly does but does it consider total battle from child (OG pendulum) or stage battle (OG V-Pet). I'm at the stage where I can't seems to get PlatNumemon no matter what I try.

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So umm... when does the new day XAI roll take effect and when does the counter for "Years alive" go up? I've been changing the clock to keep it awake in the middle of the night but leaving it asleep during 11:59PM-12:00AM and it hasn't yet counted a year/day or asked me to roll the XAI again. I'd like my pet to have an appropriate age but it doesn't seem to be doing it. I've got a Renamon that is still 0 Yrs old and I'm stuck on a 7 daily XAI from my first day. Does it not update if they're frozen asleep or is it because of changing the clock even though I let midnight come? What's the condition for updating the yr counter?
The clock has to go from 23:59:59 to 00:00:00 in order for age to increase and for an XAI to be triggered. If your Digimon is frozen during this time, that likely wouldn't count.

Btw, does batlling is needed to evolve past Adult stage? I mean it certainly does but does it consider total battle from child (OG pendulum) or stage battle (OG V-Pet). I'm at the stage where I can't seems to get PlatNumemon no matter what I try.
Still inconclusive, but there does seem to be a risk of evo-fail when too few battles have been done below a certain level for Perfect to Ultimate evolutions. Battles for Adult to Perfect don't seem to matter at all though. For Platinum, I'd recommend trying to get 3 Care Mistakes and 6 level on any Perfect Digimon. I also get Plat from Lucemon with 3 care mistakes, no matter what level I am.

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, I don't know what happen but my Agumon X just left a massive pile of poop on my X. What actually happen? Lol

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good news! Bandai revealed all evolution conditions today! You can find the details here:

https://withthewill.net/threads/21791-Digital-Monster-X-Evolution-Conditions-from-MonMon-Memo!

I'll be updating the guide as quickly as possible, maybe even by the end of the day!

As expected, there is a condition that I wasn't sure of, and it turns out it's beating an Ultimate stage Digimon 5 times. Never would have guessed!

EDIT: Additional information

Looking at the requirements yesterday, it stuck out to me that Sangloupmon appeared to be able to evolve into Cerberumon X without clearing area 12 first. Apart from the appropriate level and care mistakes, there was a requirement to beat 1 Ultimate stage Digimon. I tried this yesterday by fighting a Rafflesimon on my White device, with no luck, BUT today I tested it by defeating Craniummon in area SP, and it WORKED! Got Cerberumon X after clearing only area 1.

Last edited:

Teddyzmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Found out that the first opponent of Area 25, Platinumnumemon gives 650 exp when defeated. Good for grinding levels.

Eatazombie44

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So out of curiosity how big is the digital monster X in millimeters I’m working on a wrist holster for it

Rayeloy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Found out that the first opponent of Area 25, Platinumnumemon gives 650 exp when defeated. Good for grinding levels.
Yes, that's the tactic I've been using to level up. You may get hurt a lot until ultimate tho.

So out of curiosity how big is the digital monster X in millimeters I’m working on a wrist holster for it
I think it would be best if you had one yourself to take measurements, but since I'm very interested in the project and would even buy one if done well, here are some rough measurements I took. hope it helps.

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only at first. A traited egg raises the minimum level to 3 instead of 1, but once you level up your Digimon past level 3, there's no longer a difference between a traited Digimon and a non-traited one.

In addition, I learned a lot about Power on this device over the weekend, was able to do a lot of testing.

As usual, every Digimon has a base power, and it ranges from 4 to 220 on this device (you can go here to see a list of Power values: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/list/). You can give your Digimon +16 power by filling it's Strength meter to the max. Anything less than max, and you won't have that +16 bonus. This is different from the Pen20, in which each strength heart was a +4 bonus independently. You can also get up to +30 Power through leveling up.

Concerning leveling up, each level up grants a specific bonus, except for level 6 which grants two bonuses. These bonuses stack, and vary between HP, Power and Attack. HP is self explanatory, and each evolutionary stage has a specific base HP. (10 for Baby II/ Child, 12 for Adult, 15 for Perfect, 18 for Ultimate, 20 for Super Ultimate). Power determines the likelihood of your attacks hitting. If your power is higher than your opponent's, you will likely connect with more of your shots. It's not a sure thing though, as the number of hits vs misses in battle is mostly random, high power just moves the odds in your favor. It's pretty much impossible for me to exactly determine how various differences in power affect this, but you can assume that the higher your power is compared to your enemy, the higher chance of more hits. Lastly, attack is how much damage each shot does. All Digimon have the same attack values to start, so a Baby II will deal as much damage as a Super Ultimate if they are using the same attack.

Bonuses per level are below, I've also documented this here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/manual/

LevelExp NeededIncreases
250HP+2
3150Power+10
4500Attack+1
5800HP+2
61000HP+2, Power+10
71500Attack+1
82000HP+2
93000Power+10
105000HP+2

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only at first. A traited egg raises the minimum level to 3 instead of 1, but once you level up your Digimon past level 3, there's no longer a difference between a traited Digimon and a non-traited one. In addition, I learned a lot about Power on this device over the weekend, was able to do a lot of testing. As usual, every Digimon has a base power, and it ranges from 4 to 220 on this device (you can go here to see a list of Power values: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/list/). You can give your Digimon +16 power by filling it's Strength meter to the max. Anything less than max, and you won't have that +16 bonus. This is different from the Pen20, in which each strength heart was a +4 bonus independently. You can also get up to +30 Power through leveling up. Concerning leveling up, each level up grants a specific bonus, except for level 6 which grants two bonuses. These bonuses stack, and vary between HP, Power and Attack. HP is self explanatory, and each evolutionary stage has a specific base HP. (10 for Baby II/ Child, 12 for Adult, 15 for Perfect, 18 for Ultimate, 20 for Super Ultimate). Power determines the likelihood of your attacks hitting. If your power is higher than your opponent's, you will likely connect with more of your shots. It's not a sure thing though, as the number of hits vs misses in battle is mostly random, high power just moves the odds in your favor. It's pretty much impossible for me to exactly determine how various differences in power affect this, but you can assume that the higher your power is compared to your enemy, the higher chance of more hits. Lastly, attack is how much damage each shot does. All Digimon have the same attack values to start, so a Baby II will deal as much damage as a Super Ultimate if they are using the same attack. Bonuses per level are below, I've also documented this here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/manual/
LevelExp NeededIncreases
250HP+2
3150Power+10
4500Attack+1
5800HP+2
61000HP+2, Power+10
71500Attack+1
82000HP+2
93000Power+10
105000HP+2
wait, you are saying diablomon can have 266 of power? ins't the max 255 of hexadecimal code (11111111)?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You are absolutely correct, and you just helped me solve a mystery we had a few weeks ago. Looks like the devices have a hilarious glitch that was not accounted for in the programming. The power value indeed is only 8 bits long, and Diablomon's normally looks like this.

That would be 220. If we add the 30 bonus power associated with being level, it becomes 250, like this:

Now if you use a standard Binary calculator, and add 16 to that, we get this:

But that requires at least 9 bits to express, and as stated, power only has 8 bits, so we drop the first 4 bits of that 12 bit value and are left with this:

That number is of course, not 266, but is a mere 10. Before we fully understood the code, we got a Diablomon with a power of 10, and weren't sure why. We chalked it up to it being a debug Digimon but nope, looks like it was just TOOOO powerful. I'm going to do some practice battles tonight to see if this actually means he would lose more battles due to his power, but based on everything I see it sure looks like that would be the case! I'll update with what I find out.

Last edited:

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I tryed with a friend diablomon vs diablomon and the 100% of the time, wins the v-pet who press the B in the conection.
I tryed it like 30 times, if you can, try it

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay for real, are you spying on me!?!? Just kidding, but that's the exact same same thing I saw!!!!!

I tested this with several Different Digimon two nights ago, and had someone else verify as well, but that is EXACTLY what I saw, it just seemed to absurd for it to be true, so I wanted to test it more before saying anything for certain. So Diablomon doesn't become super weak, but instead just breaks the battle system altogether, causing it to rely on the first person to press the button. I don't know exactly why this occurs instead of Diablomon just being super weak, and I probably never will, but either way it seems like a clear flaw in the system, caused by the exact issue you pointed out. I tested this with Tyranomon and Metal Tyranomon, while my friend tested it with Platinum Numemon, all of whom should have lost against Diablomon almost every time.

Still need to test this with Minervamon and Lord Knightmon, as they should have the same problem Diablomon does, but I won't be able to give that a shot right away. If you have either of those, I'd love to hear your results.

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didnt see any problems with lordknight were i have it, but i use it most for get % chanses of victory y with others devices.
Like 42% of winrate.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As weird as it is it couldn't have happened to a more appropriate digimon! The Internet virus digimon breaking the device to win based on being fast enough to press b first. Kinda like how the digidestined had to slow him down in our war game. Idk I just think that's neat!

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The error hapend too in a lordknightmon vs belzemon, de B button error, i think it happends if one of the two is broken and the other is the same atribute (Vi vs Vi)
If you can try it

FirInTheBlanks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Earlier today, i have tested my Vpet X to battle with;
-OG ver 1 Metalgreymon.
-OG ver 2 Skullgreymon
-OG ver 3 Andromon
-Ver 20th Hi-Andromon
-Ver 20th Alphamon
-Ver 20th Breakdramon
-Ver 20th Examon
-Pendulum 20th Alphamon Ouryuken.

Results:-

-OG ver 1 Metalgreymon. (Minervamon X wins)
-OG ver 2 Skullgreymon ( Minervamon X wins, Diablomon X lose)
-OG ver 3 Andromon (Minervamon X wins, Diablomon X wins)
-Ver 20th Hi-Andromon ( Hi-Andromon wins vs Minerva X, Diablo X)
-Ver 20th Alphamon ( Alpha wins vs Minerva X, Diablo X)
-Ver 20th Breakdramon ( Minerva X wins)
-Ver 20th Examon ( Examon wins vs Minerva X, Diablo X, Alphamon)
-Pendulum 20th Alphamon Ouryuken ( Alpha Ouryu wins vs Minerva X, Diablo X & Aplhamon )
I can concluded, though still loads to be tested, that X surely can take on some of the OG vpets - with its Ultimate+ form.