Digital Monster X discussion

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the record- MetalTyrannomon X from Tyrannomon X on the Black one: 0 cm, lv 1, no battles, no training, no effort hearts.

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have met LordKnightmon only once and he defeated me because I had a Dracomon... and haven't meet him once since then (9 days ago).
Does anybody know is there a way to increase a chance of meeting him again?
Doesn't seem like it. I usually get an encounter in the first hour of the day, so if you want to cheese it, you can always change the clock to 11:59 PM, wait two minutes, and then change it to 7 AM and see what happens.

Mr.Humulos, I've follow your guide chart. It's all working fine untill at Ultimate stage.
My version is Black.
My mon was at Cerberomon X.
My intention to make it evolved to Belzeebmon X. But eventually it evolves to BelialVamdemon.

Your suggested requirements for Belzee;
-optional care mistake.
-level 6

What i did for my Cerbero;
-1 care mistake.
- level 6.

That's my report.
You should actually have gotten Sakuyamon X from that result (the Black Chart is still under construction), do you have all the evolutions unlocked?

Hey guys, maybe some of you are from Argentina, Buenos Aires and have the Digital Monster X Black and you are interested in connecting with the White to unlock Dukemon, if it is the case we could meet!!
I'm not, sorry!

Any idea how to raise Dukemon once the line is unlocked?
Dukemon X can be received from Valdurmon, Megidramon X and Sakuyamon X I know, possibly others.

FirInTheBlanks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mr.Humulos, I've follow your guide chart. It's all working fine untill at Ultimate stage.
My version is Black.
My mon was at Cerberomon X.
My intention to make it evolved to Belzeebmon X. But eventually it evolves to BelialVamdemon.

Your suggested requirements for Belzee;
-optional care mistake.
-level 6

What i did for my Cerbero;
-1 care mistake.
- level 6.

That's my report.

You should actually have gotten Sakuyamon X from that result (the Black Chart is still under construction), do you have all the evolutions unlocked?
Now that you mentioned it, I'm just finished all standard stages hours ago. Maybe I'm not fully unlocked it.

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@ Humulos

Thanx, but I've never met him in a first hour of the day. It's always Damemons or items. Do I have to have a certain dice number maybe?

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, sorry! I should have said that. You have to roll a 6 or 7.
I forgot to write that I got him as soon as I wrote my previous message, and yes, I got 7 on a dice in the morning. ;)

On a side note, I killed my Alphamon as soon as I unlocked LordKnightmon X egg. :cool:
I killed him with protein. I had to make him sick 20 times (like previous pets) to kill him... he reverted to traited egg, now he's Dracomon X... soon to be the most majestic and ruthless Royal Knight.
;)

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With a friend we are trying to se if the daily XAI afects the power of de digimons, and looks like it, but im not 100% sure.I need buy new batteries for the 20th to test more.

Last edited:

FirInTheBlanks

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With a friend we are trying to se if the daily XAI afects the power of de digimons, and looks like it, but im not 100% sure.I need buy new batteries for the 20th to test more.
Please continue this research. So far, i have seen classic Vpet ( Digitamamon) vs DMX ( Alphamon) with Alphamon won straight 3-0.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can confirm that XAI does not affect Digimon Power, it only affects how easy it is to get the stronger shots by slowing down the meter. I used an arduino to analyze the signals being sent between two devices, and a high XAI roll produces the same signal as a low XAI roll. Level and Strength Hearts, however, DO affect Power when fighting between two DMX devices. I am not sure if Level affects anything when fighting between a DMX and another device, as I haven't had time to test that just yet.

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These X Digimon take way more attention than their non X brothers. I have yet to get a successful Perfect and Ultimate.

I guess I need to focus on them more.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These X Digimon take way more attention than their non X brothers. I have yet to get a successful Perfect and Ultimate.

I guess I need to focus on them more.

I found this to be the complete opposite for me, with the addition of Poop chimes, the DMX was drastically easier to take care of than any other V-Pet I've raised. They seem to be a lot hardier and I barely pay them a lick of attention.

I actually ended up doing Gabu>Rhino>Weregaruru>MetalGaruru>Omega with such little effort on my first try I kind of lost interest in my DMXs for now lol

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had mine frozen for a few weeks, but recently got back to raising MetalGreymon and WarGrowlmon again.

Was going for WarGreymon on the Black, but I maxed out MetalGreymon's level and got Jesmon instead. For now I've backed him up and am trying for WarGreymon again.

Meanwhile on the White, WarGrowlmon has evolved to Megidramon and is ploughing through the quest maps. Expecting Dukemon since I unlocked his path earlier.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do I change the time on these things? I dont want to kill my Tokomon by resetting but I screwed up and put am instead of PM.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do I change the time on these things? I dont want to kill my Tokomon by resetting but I screwed up and put am instead of PM.
On the clock screen, push A and C simultaneously. Use A to change the hour, B for the minutes, and C when you're done.

--

I got Dukemon on the White this morning! Humulos's chart says Megidramon evolves into Diablomon, so I'm not sure if that's incorrect or if there's another condition you have to meet to get him instead?

Last edited:

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, in this device do I have to kill my mon just like the anniversary devices or does it has a limited lifespan?

bludragon1220

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They have a "lifespan" of time before their hearts decrease at a much faster rate, but you can also kill them by injury and sickness like usual. The lifespan is much shorter on these ones though

Rayeloy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just had my Leomon X fall asleep and get ignored for 10 minutes+ 4 times to achieve having 4 care mistakes. Then, following Humulos guide, I leveled it up to level 6 and waited. He ended up evolving into Cerberumon, which is supposed to need 0-1 care mistakes. I have completed all the 30 stages, but I didn't get the Metal Tyranomon evolution. What happened?

In adition I would like to ask if the effort value is important for fighting... Does it change any attribute of the digimon?

Last edited: