Digital Monster Card Game Returns Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary Set

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So much references in those translations. But HolyAngemon & Angewomon's special effects against enemies should be swapped.
Bantyo members have stricter Evo requirements but A to 0 remains unaffected = bancho's personality, Courage, fierce and Brave guts?
Olympus Twelve's special effects involves with not losing their special effects / enemies losing special effects but Junomon doesn't processes it, small support for Jupitermon instead.

lol'ed at Omegamon's special effect, Anti Diablomon.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The scans are a much higher resolution than mine, yes but unless you have permission from the owner or site hosting the images, they can't be reused on Wikimon or any other site. That has gotten other sites in trouble in the past. .
I know, but I never said anything about using those on wikimon, I'm generally not involved in any wiki stuff...

Has anyone found scans for the rest of the non-Digimon Re cards in the set? That page only has Gennai, Mimi, and Hikari.
I found this photo of the Taichi card on Baidu, for the other kids I only found their cards on this blog but their pretty small too...

- Regain 30 points when evolving to this Digimon.
can you get more than 100 points if you evolve into those cards without having lost points first? I guess probably not but it would be fun...

Re-55. Omegamon

- Not affected by the opponent’s Option Cards.
- During battle, send all Diablomon on your opponent’s sheet to the Dark Area.

One of those two seems really OP...

Re-58. Vulcanusmon

- Cannot lose its special abilities. Not affected by cards in the Worm category.
- At the end of the Evolution Phase, draw 8 cards from the top of your Net and add any (or just one?) Item Option Cards to your hand. Return the remaining cards to the Net.

were the older olympus twelve cards also immune to worms?
I guess that special ability is an interpretation of Vulcanusmon giving you new weapons...

Re-59. Venusmon [A]
Evolution Requirements: Angewomon + Win Ratio 60%!
Ultimate Level / God Man Type / Vaccine Attribute / Olympos XII / Virus Busters
- Cannot lose its special abilities. Not affected by cards in the Worm category.
- When you lose the battle, send the top 19 cards of your opponent’s Net to the Dark Area.
A. Healing Therapy – 560
B. LOVE YOU – 480
C. Defend (A to 0) – 360
Lost Points: III 30 / IV 20 / P 20 / U 10
That's some evil effect... what happens if you don't have any cards in your deck after that? Do you automatically lose or are you just left without options for the rest of the game?
The attack names are still hilarious....

Re-60. Ceresmon

A. Island Freefall – 850
B. Burning Blood Shell – 730

I could imagine the A attack means the opponent getting body-slammed by ceresmon's entire island...
No idea about B but it sounds cool...

Re-66. BanchoLilimon

- At the start of battle, send 10 cards from the top of your opponent’s Net to the Dark Area.

does that happen once or every battle phase as long as the card is on the board?

Re-68. Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode
Appearance Requirements: In battle, compare the attack power of the Shoutmon X7 in your Digimon box with the opponent’s attack power. If yours is lower, you can make this card appear. At the end of the turn this appeared, send it to the Dark Area.
None [Ultimate] / Composite Type / Unknown Attribute / Awaking Form / Virus Busters
- Cannot lose its special abilities.
- [Sky] [Gale] [Grappling] [Ardor]
- When facing a Virus Attribute Digimon with “Evil,” “Demon,” “Fallen,” “Bewitching,” “Wicked,” or “Undead” in its Type, triple your attack power.

that's one hell of a weird requirement but better than "jogress all digimon in your entire deck" or something like that.
And those type effects... I guess the "bewitching" part was put in to counter some of the more powerful arkadimon cards, because those (and Kyukimon) are literally the only digimon in that game who are affected by that...
also, too bad that Ofanimon falldown mode doesn't have a hyper colloseum card, as a "fallen angel" who is still a vaccine she would be the only "fallen" Digimon who would not trigger that effect.

Re-69. Arresterdramon Superior Mode [C]

- When facing a red frame Digimon, add 800 to your attack power.
what does Arresterdramon have against X-Digimon?

Re-71. Koromon [A]
Evolution Requirements: Agumon + OOOOX

- When this Digimon loses the battle, send the opponent’s Digimon (except Level III, Ultimate Level, or Hybrid Form) to the Dark Area.
Get defeated by a Parrotmon for extra style.
Also, what is "OOOOX"?

btw, I did some searching on the Illustrators that worked on those cards...
two of them are on Pixiv including nakanohaito the artist of Zudomon and Atlurkabuterimon(http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1071918) and air who drew the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=385248).
Kagemaru Himeno who drew the Lilimon card designed some X-antibody digimon a while back and apparently illustrated lots of Pokemon cards.
Angewomon and HolyAngewomon were drawn by "Moriyama Soh" I couldn't find out much about him but he seems to have illustrated a few cards for a Gundam TCG or something.

One weird thing I noticed is that the Re-55 Omegamon and the RE-49 Garudamon were credited as Illustrated by Kenji Watanabe, this is odd because most of the "normal" digimon artwork on the other digimon cards are drawn by watanabe anyway as far as I know, after all he's responsible for all those standard bandai images and it's easy to recognize the style of his lines and his way of shading things. In fact we know that the artwork for the Re-25 Omegamon from the premium select file 2 since it's the same image as the one one one of the Premium bandai Rubber mats that had Watanabe advertised as the artist. Yet this and most other cards don't have special Illustration credits for him and I'm not sure what is special about Re-55 and Re-49... I mean it could be that those cards had a special credit on them because he indeed drew them in a way that deviates a bit from his usual style so the note was added to tell us "It's done by him even if it doesn't look like it"
Or maybe I'm just over-thinking stuff...

Any by the way I noticed another thing when looking at the Re-25 Card. That Omegamon does actually have the combined Crystal/Crest chest insignia (it's also visible on the pictures of the rubber mat, although its so small you won't notice it when you're not looking for it). I thought that the Omegamon in Cyber Sleuth was the first one with that "fused" design but it seems that it has been around for almost a Year already. maybe around last year they got fed up with having Omegamon with two different designs running around and the crystal+crest combo will be the standard design from now on?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found this photo of the Taichi card on Baidu, for the other kids I only found their cards on this blog but their pretty small too...

Thanks. I'll take a look.

can you get more than 100 points if you evolve into those cards without having lost points first? I guess probably not but it would be fun...

In the video game based on the card game, 100 is the limit. Not sure about in the actual card game.

were the older olympus twelve cards also immune to worms?

All of them were except for Marsmon. Maybe as the first of them to be designed he missed out on the later theme.

That's some evil effect... what happens if you don't have any cards in your deck after that? Do you automatically lose or are you just left without options for the rest of the game?

It's more of an inconvenience to card draw than anything else. If your Net is empty at the start of the turn you shuffle your Dark Area back into it.

does that happen once or every battle phase as long as the card is on the board?

I think it's every turn.

that's one hell of a weird requirement but better than "jogress all digimon in your entire deck" or something like that.

I suppose. Previously it was the requirement to evolve Gumdramon to Arresterdramon.

what does Arresterdramon have against X-Digimon?

Don't know, but interestingly the card for his base form gained 300 attack power against blue frame Digimon.

Also, what is "OOOOX"?

When evolving from Child to Adult, you have to take a number of cards from your Net and put them face down in the evolution box as a sort of evolution cost. O means a card put down vertical, X means a card put down horizontal (allegedly the more Xs there are the more unnatural the evolution is, but I don't always see the logic behind it). I think that the combination of vertical and horizontal can tip your opponent off to what you're evolving to, if you've used the evolution prior in the match.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here are the translations for the non-Digimon cards we have decent pictures of.

Re-72. Yagami Taichi [Program] [+40]
Operation Timing: Evolution Phase
Let's head out! Into an adventure!
Chosen Children
Cost: None
Requirements: None
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) At the start of the Evolution Phase, choose 1 Digimon card in the Dark Area and exchange it with a card in the evolution box. (2) When your Digimon is Agumon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Greymon in the evolution box.
Limit: End of the Evolution Phase.

Re-76. Tachikawa Mimi [Program] [+40]
By meeting everyone I think I became a little stronger!
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) When your Digimon is Palmon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Togemon in the evolution box. (2) At the end of the Evolution Phase, yours and your opponent’s points decrease by 20 (if either’s points become 0, the game ends).
Limit: End of turn.

Re-79. Yagami Hikari [Program] [+40]
My inner light is for everyone!
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) When your Digimon is Plotmon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Tailmon in the evolution box. (2) When your Digimon is Tailmon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to an Angewomon in the evolution box. (3) When your Digimon is Agumon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Koromon in the evolution box.
Limit: End of the Evolution Phase

Re-80. Gennai [Program] [+80]
Operation Timing: Preparation Phase
An evolution itself is neither correct nor a mistake.
Agent
Requirements: When you have a Level III Digimon.
Effect: Draw 10 cards from the top of your Net; if there are any Program Option Cards in the Chosen Children category, set them in your slot (if all slots are full, add the Chosen Children cards to your hand). Shuffle any remaining cards back into your Net.
Limit: Use and immediately stack onto the Point Gauge.

I also figured out Jupitermon's flavor text and updated my first post with it: The almighty god hands down evil’s lightning punishment!

Here's Koromon's flavor text: グレイモンへ進化後もコロモンと呼ばれた始まりの個体! Someone else can tell me what it means. I'm done with this stupid language and its nonsensical sentence structure.

Last edited:

Abysswalker90

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re-59. Venusmon [A]
Evolution Requirements: Angewomon + Win Ratio 60%!
Ultimate Level / God Man Type / Vaccine Attribute / Olympos XII / Virus Busters
- When you lose the battle, send the top 19 cards of your opponent’s Net to the Dark Area.
A. Healing Therapy – 560
B. LOVE YOU – 480
C. Defend (A to 0) – 360
Lost Points: III 30 / IV 20 / P 20 / U 10

It's more of an inconvenience to card draw than anything else. If your Net is empty at the start of the turn you shuffle your Dark Area back into it.

It's more than just an inconvenience.
The Net Ocean represents the Digimon's life span, while it's true that after your Net Oceans is emptied out, you just shuffle your Dark Area, and put it back, you also have to return your Digimon to your base form and start over.
Making the opponent discard 19 cards bring their Digimon MUCH closer to the end of their lifespan, and even likely to "kill" them.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I took a closer look at Re-71 Koromon and discovered it doesn't have an evolution to the next level. Its Name Field is "Koromon" and nowhere on the card itself, is the word Greymon with the exception of its description. Unless an Option is used during the Evolution or Battle Phase to allow you to ignore the requirements of a next level Digimon, no Perfect or higher has a Koromon in its Appearance/Fusion or Evolution Requirements nor does it say you can treat this card as a Greymon. As long as it survives it won't be sent offline but when it loses the battle, it sends the opponent’s Digimon (except Level III, Ultimate Level, or Hybrid Form) to the Dark Area.

The best strategy here is to use Re-79 Yagami Hikari who has no cost or requirements and the third effect of the card that allows you to disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Koromon in the evolution box when your Digimon is Agumon. This is really a matter of timing here more than anything else, otherwise the five card cost to evolve to it would be costly and your Digimon would reach the end of its lifespan much sooner as your Net Ocean is depleted.

Thanks for the translations TMS, I have both Re-71 and Re-79 so I'm glad I know how it works.

Its flavor text as far as I can figure is something about this individual's evolution to Greymon also being called Koromon. That isn't precise but its roughly something along that line.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's more than just an inconvenience.
The Net Ocean represents the Digimon's life span, while it's true that after your Net Oceans is emptied out, you just shuffle your Dark Area, and put it back, you also have to return your Digimon to your base form and start over.
Making the opponent discard 19 cards bring their Digimon MUCH closer to the end of their lifespan, and even likely to "kill" them.

I know Vulcanusmon's special effect is too obvious for being Weapon/Bladesmith.
But it's weird for Venusmon to have that effect. Her attacks only makes enemies peaceful. Not to speed up their age to death.

Abysswalker90

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know Vulcanusmon's special effect is too obvious for being Weapon/Bladesmith.
But it's weird for Venusmon to have that effect. Her attacks only makes enemies peaceful. Not to speed up their age to death.

I expected her to have some sort of special power that reduces the enemy's attack instead.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wikimon has bigger scans of the Chosen Children's cards now. I've updated Taichi's with his "flavor text." The others are translated below, though I'm not certain I got everyone's flavor text right.

Re-73. Takenouchi Sora [Program] [+40]
Operation Timing: (1) Evolution Phase (2) Battle Phase
Our adventure was never a waste!
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) When your Digimon is Piyomon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Birdramon in the evolution box. (2) When your Digimon has the ability [Sky], add 100 to your attack power.
Limit: The end of the turn.

Re-74. Ishida Yamato [Program] [+40]
Operation Timing: (1) Evolution Phase (2) Battle Phase
If you ever underestimate the Chosen Children you’ll have trouble!
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) When your Digimon is Gabumon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Garurumon in the evolution box. (2) Change your Digimon’s battle type to A, B, or C.

Re-75. Izumi Koshiro [Program] [+40]
I would assuredly like to know everything.
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) Check the face-down cards in your opponent’s slot (up to 3). (2) When your Digimon is Tentomon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to a Kabuterimon in the evolution box.

Re-77. Kido Jo [Program] [+40]
I’ll leave it to you! That’s not to say it’s irresponsibility.
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) When your Digimon is Gomamon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to an Ikkakumon in the evolution box. (2) At the end of the evolution phase, you may exchange 1 Option Card in your hand with a card set in your slot.

Re-78. Takaishi Takeru [Program] [+40]
Everyone’s hope is my hope!
Chosen Children
Effect: Up to the limit, the following effects can be used once. (1) Check the contents of your opponent’s hand. (2) When your Digimon is Patamon, disregard the evolution requirements and evolve to an Angemon in the evolution box.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone actually gotten their order from Yokatta yet? I payed for it and all that but I'm a bit worried. I didn't get registered SAL and I got two item shipment notifications and no response when I questioned wtf happened. I hope it really did get sent. There's been shipping delays here. This set has so many Digimon I will love to have in Card form, and so many nostalgic cards and nice new artwork.

Actually giving Insekimon to BanchoGolemon makes me feel cheated, since I think Golemon should make part of the line... And yes, I know it's relative but Insekimon's line is usually Gottsumon > Icemon > Insekimon... Putting Golemon between the Gottsu-family line would feel weird to me...

And, about the pre-evolutions for the members of the Olympus Twelve, it's understandable in most cases, since their previous forms don't presently exist in Hyper Colosseum kind of cards. And their subs actually fit nicely in the theme of each Digimon.
I actually like the idea of Asuramon being Vulcanusmon's pre, it fits nicelly. Now, Piccolomon to Bacchusmon... Well, can't complain much, it's Digimon Logic...

It evolves from Golemon in Digimon Crusader, which was its first appearance, so I have absolutely no idea what you're complaining about. Piccolomon to Bacchusmon is hilarious considering their size difference.

Last edited: