Digital Monster Card Game Returns Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary Set

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Some of the "normal" cards we see here were included in the Premium set volume 1 (and maybe a couple from vol 2 also), but there are over 100 more "normal" cards that we don't know anything about, and several "premium foil" ones. I would immagine that all of the "premium foil" cards will be different than the ones they already released in the last 3 sets. We might even get a Dianamon card (@Sparrow Hawk), they haven't revealed all of them yet. I'm surprised that they won't be including very many of the premium foil cards, most of them appear to be just regular reprints.

Last edited:

Darasuum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Some of the "normal" cards we see here were included in the Premium set volume 1 (and maybe a couple from vol 2 also), but there are over 100 more "normal" cards that we don't know anything about, and several "premium foil" ones. I would immagine that all of the "premium foil" cards will be different than the ones they already released in the last 3 sets. We might even get a Dianamon card (@Sparrow Hawk), they haven't revealed all of them yet. I'm surprised that they won't be including very many of the premium foil cards, most of them appear to be just regular reprints.
I know there's a bunch they haven't announced, I'm just disappointed because they're repeating stuff already. Seems kinda cheap and lazy.

Darasuum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Carddass site got updated. Looks like it will have Jupitermon as well.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wind Guardians. That's fitting. BantyoMamemon gets Unknown like Mamemon once did.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Sees Apollomon, Jupitermon & BantyoMamemon there*

So Dianamon, Junomon & BantyoLilimon will get their cards soon...!
... At my dream.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know what the cutoff date for ordering this is?

The price of this + Alphamon D-arts re going to kill me. haha.

Abysswalker90

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I used Yokatta Shipping Service for the previous two, they're fairly reasonable.

when does Yakatta usually have the orders up?

You e-mail them with a link to the item you want to buy, and they get back to you a couple of days later regarding payment.
You send your payment to them through Paypal, and they make the purchase for you.
Once the item arrives at their warehouse, they contact you about shipping.

TwilightAurora

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone gotten a price from Yokatta yet? These are also up on eBay, and I just want to know to compare prices.

Jessicat

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When do pre-orders for this one close? I wanna know so I don't miss out like I did on the second set ^^;

Darasuum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know what the latest update says?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new part seems to be a "special message" from Hiroyuki Kakudō and the last part is a short profile of him and his works. That makes me think that he'll be probably be involved in the new anime maybe the message contains some more details... there are also a few short texts about the olympian and banchou groups in the upper part of the site that I don't remember seeing translated anwhere... damn that just reminds me just how many groups were finished in the last years...

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That makes me think that he'll be probably be involved in the new anime maybe the message contains some more details...
He is. Well, most certainly. As I said in the "New Season" topic: He, Yoshimura Genki and *sighs* Seki Hiromi where the only anime staff members attending the memorial even. All of them also are twittering a lot about Digimon sinde July... So... Yeah, it is a save bet.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new part seems to be a "special message" from Hiroyuki Kakudō and the last part is a short profile of him and his works. That makes me think that he'll be probably be involved in the new anime maybe the message contains some more details...
I thought Kakudou stated he'll be "supporting from the sidelines" for the new anime? It'll be very exciting if he does get to work on the new anime in some capacity, after all. Even if it's just as an adviser or something!

That makes me think that he'll be probably be involved in the new anime maybe the message contains some more details...
He is. Well, most certainly. As I said in the "New Season" topic: He, Yoshimura Genki and *sighs* Seki Hiromi where the only anime staff members attending the memorial even. All of them also are twittering a lot about Digimon sinde July... So... Yeah, it is a save bet.
Okay, I'm curious now. I know why I have an issue with Seki Hiromi (and for me it's an extremely petty detail), but why do you?

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, I'm curious now. I know why I have an issue with Seki Hiromi (and for me it's an extremely petty detail), but why do you?
Because to me her name became synonymous with Executive Meddling in Anime I like.
You know, I started to have a serious issue with her, right when I got the first chance to ask Nishizono some questions... At a time, when I had realized, that the worst part in all of the mess that was Digimon Adventure, by far was Hikari and her deus ex machina... And I got to know, that Hikari being in the series, was actually the result of executive meddling on Hiromi Seki's parts.
And when I went on with all that stuff I found that Hiromi Seki was in fault for most issues I had with any of the first four seasons of Digimon. Daisuke not being able to properly grown? Hiromi Seki. Sexist depiction of characters and the stupid jobs in the epilogue? Hiromi Seki. Ryou Akiyama in Digimon Tamers? Hiromi Seki. Kenta getting a Digimon last minute? Hiromi Seki.
And when she started to work with PreCure it was the same. Again. Heartcatch PreCure could have been such a great series, but due to Hiromi Seki forcing an unnessecary focus on Merchandise promotion into the series (a focus that was not needed to sell the toys of the 6 prior series) - as well as her sexist world view... Well, I started to hate her even more.
From what I gather from interviews I read and interviews I made, her point of view basicly boils down to "Children are too stupid anyway and you can sell crap to them, because they are too stupid to realize it is crap. Also children would run away from your series, if you dared to challenge them just a bit. And don't even think about telling children, that girls could be action heroes and scientists, too!"
Considering, that with PreCure they went to have another producer, because writers said, that they would not write under Hiromi Seki anymore... Well, she just seems to be a horrible person and I cannot help but wonder, why Toei still employs her on big projects, even though she has the tendency to clash with writers and directors of the series she is working on.

RDNexus

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now that sure was something new for me, thanks for telling us all about it.
Let us hope she really doesn't get into this new series project, it'd be terrible.