MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Almost time!

digimon25thprogram1_august30_2022.jpg

The video special 'Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Program [Night 1]' begins roughly 90 minutes from the time of this post. (The embed below will have a countdown.)

Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Program [Night 1] will focus on various 25th anniversary products along with behind the scenes of product development, and more.

A main feature will be showing off the newly announced Digimon Color V-pets. The promo image also shows the Vital Bracelet BE, Card Game Booster Set 11, figures & model kits, and the Gacha Pendulum keychains.

The livestream will be on Youtube. It isn't known if it'll be subbed like DigiNavis have been

It appears it will be hosted by the Bandai Mania Digimon Classroom crew.

We won't be following along live, tired and heading off to bed. Will catch up and put up news in the morning, but feel free to comment on anything fun that appears if you want.

Hopefully the video is just left up and it isn't a case of waiting for an archival stream later.

Update- Images and some details from the stream...

It was largely just going over products and various things we knew about, as expected.

From a skim, the only 'new' detail is the obvious 'wink wink' that if the new Digimon Color v1 and v2 does well, they'll try and continue the color series.

digimon25thvideo01_august30_2022.jpg

The video was hosted by the Mania/Classroom crew as we expected.

digimon25thvideo02_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo03_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo04_august30_2022.jpg

A few things looked at include...
The Digimon Color V-Pets
The Vital Bracelet BE Digimon 25th Anniversary Set
The Pendulum keychains (in case anyone forgot, these are decorative keychains, they are not V-Pets)

digimon25thvideo05_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo07_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo08_august30_2022.jpg

A few images include...
The Color V-Pets in person, rather than press images.
Explaining how it recreates aspects of the original V-Pets, while also making them easier and more friendly to use.
Showing off the V-Pet

digimon25thvideo09_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo10_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo11_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo12_august30_2022.jpg

Showing off the 25th anniversary set, along with the Vital Bracelet Arena battle app.

digimon25thvideo13_august30_2022.jpg

The first all new raid begins September 15th.

digimon25thvideo14_august30_2022.jpg

Another look at the Pendulum keychains, which are out next month.

digimon25thvideo15_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo16_august30_2022.jpg
digimon25thvideo17_august30_2022.jpg

Various current and upcoming Digimon figures:
The Adventure DXF figures, getting a general release in the US and being crane game prizes in Japan.
The Sofvimates Agumon figure
The Alphamon Figure-rise Standard Amplified model kit

A basic product overview, but very nice since a lot of stuff is coming soon.

And they called it part 1...

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 9,775
Last edited:

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe we'll get a preorder date for the regular Vital Bracelet BE, or even the Digivice VV.

I'd say I also hope for info on the Heaven's Judgment and Karma of the Gods Dim cards, but I'm pretty sure those were quietly cancelled.

mooskii

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh gosh!! These are gorgeous, if anyone knows where the UK can preorder these let me know!!

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Gammamon getting new evolutions in the be memory or those are from the older Dims?

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe we'll get a preorder date for the regular Vital Bracelet BE, or even the Digivice VV.

I'd say I also hope for info on the Heaven's Judgment and Karma of the Gods Dim cards, but I'm pretty sure those were quietly cancelled.
I’m waiting for the same products too. I really do hope they weren’t quietly canceled. I loved the idea behind those dims, maybe they could end the DIM line with those two before focusing on the new BEXMemory line?

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I’m waiting for the same products too. I really do hope they weren’t quietly canceled. I loved the idea behind those dims, maybe they could end the DIM line with those two before focusing on the new BEXMemory line?
Barring another surprise release like Ryudamon and Espimon, I can't imagine we'll see more Dims at this point. They also don't seem to be as big on "themed" cards, save for some special P-Bandai releases. Since almost a year ago the last non-character Dim was (not counting Medabots) the Primeval Warriors one, and the only one upcoming that we know of is the 25th anniversary one; everything else we know of is based around a specific character or two. So I'm not holding my breath for either of those Holy themed cards any time soon.

Anyway, skimmed through the stream, didn't look like there was much new aside from going over the upcoming products, but there's going to be a Kerpymon raid in September so that'll be dope! Possibly some kind of gimmick with its dark and light forms.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated with a quick overview of the content.

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Barring another surprise release like Ryudamon and Espimon, I can't imagine we'll see more Dims at this point. They also don't seem to be as big on "themed" cards, save for some special P-Bandai releases. Since almost a year ago the last non-character Dim was (not counting Medabots) the Primeval Warriors one, and the only one upcoming that we know of is the 25th anniversary one; everything else we know of is based around a specific character or two. So I'm not holding my breath for either of those Holy themed cards any time soon.

Probably so. I find it sad since we never got a Virus Buster equivalent DIM. I would of loved an Angel focused and a practically Kudamon focused DIM. I imagine they wouldn’t have been that hard to make.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a date for night 2?