Digital Battle! Who would win? VictoryGreymon vs. EmperorGreymon

neongenesis

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just wondering what peoples thoughts would be on this? I would like to EmperorGreymon take the w due to favoritism.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Moved thread to the correct section.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just theoretically speaking, I would say KaiserGreymon, since it's a sort of "second-tier" Ultimate.

Pizza Splitter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Emperorgreymon does look cooler to me there’s that. But in next victorygreymon kinda killed barbamon fused with Yggdrasil in one shot so I’m pretty sure he’s the more powerful one.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
VictoryGreymon needs more... appearances.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given that the first line of VictoryGreymon's profile is that it's a WarGreymon subspecies, I'd be willing to bet the Dramon Breaker has the same properties as the Dramon Killers, so I'm going with VictoryGreymon.

Xadhoom

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The winner is whichever one of them is better trained, and the result only applicable for that one specific battle involving those specific Victory and Emperor at that specific point in time.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd probably give the edge to EmperorGreymon given that he's formed from half of the Legendary Spirits. Then again, In Frontier he kept losing to the same opponents over and over, and aside from defeating Cherubimon hasn't achieved any noteworthy feats by himself. VictoryGreymon has limited appearances, however his defeat of NEO in Next is far more impressive. If I'm going by what we've been shown, VictoryGreymon wins easily.

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
VictoryGreymon defeated Barbamon one of the SGDLs, on the other side, KaiserGreymon fought against Royal Knight Dynasmon and it took multiple times to reach enough experience to be able to destroy him, so if it's referred to those specific examples winner is clearly VictoryGreymon.

But if one considers this tier system, KaiserGreymon should be the clear winner, since VG is just an alternate mega for Agumon (not a DMO Burst Mode).